Knot by Bottega Veneta

Knot is a perfume by Bottega Veneta for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Daniela Andrier

Top Notes Top NotesClementine, Mandarin, Lime, Neroli, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, White rose, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Tonka bean

Submitted by Michael, last update on 05.12.2019.

10.0 7.0 10.0 10.0/10

Clementine Dream
The interesting thing is that I could not classify this fragrance at all, it smelled quite flowery, so the first impression. I felt it wasn't for me.
Through research I perceive the perfume quite differently, it smells like Clementine, but spicy and in the course of time it becomes a bit bitter which I find very special. I think you can also wear the scent in winter, because I think the clementines also belong to the winter season. I'm just really addicted to the scent right now.

Unfortunately not
After I had liked the leathery fragrances of this brand so much I wanted to like this fragrance as well. Unfortunately, a stinging soap note on my skin drowned out everything. I'm afraid I can't....
6.0/10

Sudsy
For some reason I didn't notice this perfume's soapiness when I bought it. Usually my nose doesn't malfunction at perfume counters, but the beautiful citrus, the florals and musk are soon so drenched in that sudsy note that it's hard to appreciate them. Not much else to say. Longevity and sillage are average.
9.0 7.0 9.0 4.0/10

Knot in the bathtowel
I had high hopes for this one (strong ties to the first Bottega Veneta fragrance!), but can't form any attachment to "Knot". It is a white floral with notes of orange blossom, neroli, white rose and peony. The added lavender enhances the "bathroom effect": the smell of fresh soap and herbaceous cleanliness, white bathtowels, white tiles. "Knot" does not belong to the plethora of common fruity florals, but it's somewhat generic in its use of orange blossom plus neroli, plus lavender &musk. The result is a fragrance with no warmth at all and rather synthetic overtones. No knot in my handkerchief to remind me of buying this one (in spite of the fantastic perfume vessel).

Meine Miniatur durfte heute mit an den See
by StellinaLina
by Brics07
by Brics07

Popular Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Knot by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Extrême by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Légère by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano IV: Azalea by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Sensuelle by Bottega Veneta Illusione (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Parfum by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano II: Cipresso by Bottega Veneta Knot Eau Florale by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano III: Pera by Bottega Veneta Illusione (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano I: Magnolia by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano VII: Lillà by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano V: Lauro by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano XV: Salvia Blu by Bottega Veneta