Knot by Bottega Veneta
Bottle Design Lloyd & Co.
Knot is a perfume by Bottega Veneta for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Daniela Andrier

White roseWhite rose
PeonyPeony
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by Michael, last update on 12.10.2021.

Lavender and Jojoba Waxy Musk
Fresh Spicy Neroli, Orange and Lime in the opening which is fleeting. It has a sharp citric edge from the White Rose in the heart along with a creamy, dry and earthy Lavender that reminds me of a moisturing hand cream. Along with Jojoba which gives it a waxy, buttery texture. It does go very round, Floral, Musky and Hazy quickly after the brightness of the citric elements doesn't hang around long. You're left with a dusty lavender musk. I prefer the Lavender in bvlgari Au the Bleu as it's more Minty fresh rather than creamy and buttery here.
Sunscreen under pine trees
Most "sunscreen" fragrances that I was already allowed to test, were stuffed with frangipani-Neroli-Kokos-Zitrone-Vanille-Hawaii-Karibik-Papaia-Mus, which is actually always exhausting for me and reminds of overpriced fruit juice-alcohol mixtures, which are sold to one here in the bars overpriced as cocktails. With vacation has that for me wegnig to do.

With Knot I have found a fragrance that immediately takes me back to the holidays of my childhood. I can't remember what exactly it was that my mother used to smear my sisters and me with from top to bottom, under great protest, but when I would fall asleep at night sand- and salt-encrusted, instant iced tea orange in my belly, with feral, knotted and sun-bleached hair, pine resin on my knees and elbows, it smelled just like that around me.

Orange blossom is very dominant, but it's kept in check by the citrus, so it's more transparent and fresh, as in a cologne, rather than sultry heavy on the punch. Rose casts delicate floral veils on the heads of the main players and then goes to snuggle up with lavender in the dry-down to gently end the sparkling day. Thankfully, the scent doesn't come across as tart or bitter to me at all, more creamy, juicy, and slightly floral fresh.
Where I get the pine association from, I can only guess, as there are no woody notes listed in the pyramid. It could be the lavender in combination with tonka, contributing to a somewhat dry base.
Clementine Dream
The interesting thing is that I could not classify this fragrance at all, it smelled quite flowery, so the first impression. I felt it wasn't for me.
Through research I perceive the perfume quite differently, it smells like Clementine, but spicy and in the course of time it becomes a bit bitter which I find very special. I think you can also wear the scent in winter, because I think the clementines also belong to the winter season. I'm just really addicted to the scent right now.
Unfortunately not
After I had liked the leathery fragrances of this brand so much I wanted to like this fragrance as well. Unfortunately, a stinging soap note on my skin drowned out everything. I'm afraid I can't....

Sudsy
For some reason I didn't notice this perfume's soapiness when I bought it. Usually my nose doesn't malfunction at perfume counters, but the beautiful citrus, the florals and musk are soon so drenched in that sudsy note that it's hard to appreciate them. Not much else to say. Longevity and sillage are average.

Knot in the bathtowel
I had high hopes for this one (strong ties to the first Bottega Veneta fragrance!), but can't form any attachment to "Knot". It is a white floral with notes of orange blossom, neroli, white rose and peony. The added lavender enhances the "bathroom effect": the smell of fresh soap and herbaceous cleanliness, white bathtowels, white tiles. "Knot" does not belong to the plethora of common fruity florals, but it's somewhat generic in its use of orange blossom plus neroli, plus lavender &musk. The result is a fragrance with no warmth at all and rather synthetic overtones. No knot in my handkerchief to remind me of buying this one (in spite of the fantastic perfume vessel).

by Entenradio
by Brics07
by StellinaLina
by StellinaLina

Popular Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta pour Homme Parfum by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano V: Lauro by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta Knot Eau Absolue by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Légère by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano II: Cipresso by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano IV: Azalea by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Extrême by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano XIII: Quadrifoglio by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Illusione (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Illusione (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Sensuelle by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano VII: Lillà by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano I: Magnolia by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano XV: Salvia Blu by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano III: Pera by Bottega Veneta