Parco Palladiano IV: Azalea (2016)

Parco Palladiano IV: Azalea by Bottega Veneta

Parco Palladiano IV: Azalea is a popular perfume by Bottega Veneta for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-creamy. It is being marketed by Coty.

Alexis Dadier

Azalea, Vanilla absolute, Chestnut

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 05.06.2019

7.0 8.0 7.0/10

Monte Bianco for spraying
My scepticism towards gourmand scents is great and usually keeps me from testing them. But since I flew to Azalea via a very nice Parfuma, I like the Parco Palladiano line very much and the fragrance is described as unsweet, I dared an all-day office test.

For me the fragrance smells almost to the base exclusively like the wonderful Italian dessert "Monte Bianco" from cooked and pureed chestnuts, meringen and fresh whipped cream, flavoured with a little vanilla. I can't find anything floral and I don't notice any scent.

For friends of such dessert smells surely a great smell. I usually hold myself back from assigning fragrances to seasons, but here I can understand the autumn associations very well. The similarity to Eau Duelle, which is described, I feel only in the base.

Because of the sweetness Azalea is nothing for me, the Sillage is pleasant and the durability is also fine

Popular Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Knot by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Légère by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Extrême by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano IV: Azalea by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Sensuelle by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Parfum by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano II: Cipresso by Bottega Veneta Knot Eau Florale by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano III: Pera by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano I: Magnolia by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano V: Lauro by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano VII: Lillà by Bottega Veneta Knot Eau Absolue by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano IX: Violetta by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano XV: Salvia Blu by Bottega Veneta