Parco Palladiano I: Magnolia 2016

Parco Palladiano I: Magnolia by Bottega Veneta
Parco Palladiano I: Magnolia is a popular perfume by Bottega Veneta for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Michel Almairac

Magnolia, Woody notes, Musk, Amber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 10.03.2021.

Optimistic Scent
Happy day, big smiles, good mood.

Magnolia, to me, smells like a white floral and citric hybid. That's why I didn't hesitate to purchase a decant of this.

This Parco Palladiano I does not disappoint, I've read people mention other notes, all I get is magnolia, no wood, magnolia may smell a bit like lilly-of-the-valley to some though.

Longevity is not great.
Edit: Longevity of this scent is better than I first thought, just awesome!

Popular Bottega Veneta

Knot Eau Absolue by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Parfum by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano V: Lauro by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Légère by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano II: Cipresso by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano IV: Azalea by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Extrême by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano XIII: Quadrifoglio by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Illusione (Eau de Toilette) by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Sensuelle by Bottega Veneta Knot by Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme Essence Aromatique by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano XV: Salvia Blu by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano III: Pera by Bottega Veneta Illusione (Eau de Parfum) by Bottega Veneta Parco Palladiano VII: Lillà by Bottega Veneta