Via del Corso, Roma (2010)

Via del Corso, Roma by Bottega del Profumo

Via del Corso, Roma is a popular perfume by Bottega del Profumo for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Marcoccia Profumi.

Top Notes Top NotesAlmond, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesMandarin, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Amber, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 10.09.2019

There you go
I love almond scents, I love gourmand scents and I love scents with neat wumms. So, my scents don't have to be shy. In my collection are the Vintage Hypnotic and the new and also Confetto. And every time I took one of these fragrances in my hand, I couldn't imagine wearing one of them. There was simply no reason, although the fragrances are beautiful in the right careful dosage after all? For dinner? No, I'm not dessert. At the meeting? Oh, please, don't. Something unagitated. A whole day with different people? These two fragrances have never suited any occasion. Menno, and they're so beautiful. But always kind of too much. And then, three years ago in Munich, I met him.... via della corso. A brand completely unknown to me. And it was love at first sight. A fragrance of which I already had some and yet quite different. He has echoes of Confetto or HP. But he's more distinguished, more reserved, the elegance of a distinguished Italian. The almond, beautifully interwoven with the organ gene blossom, is immediately there and remains also constantly over the entire smell process present and setting the tone, receives again and again with widely spread arms a sweet mandarin, jasmine or any other blooms I can not recognize, they are also not at all there, but musk makes this smell warm and cuddly. Vanilla comes late, this dry vanilla pulp, which you scratch out of the pod, which tastes almost a bit bitter when you lick something from fingers. This fragrance is by no means sweet. He accompanies me throughout the day, wraps me up, makes me self-confident, I never have to think about whether he fits. Unfortunately, today, when I wanted to reorder it, I noticed that it no longer exists :(
The last 10 ml of my beautiful and elegant Italian girl I will have to watch out for.
10.0 10.0 10.0 5.0/10

Almond, summer
Don't panic, just bear your towel!
VIA DEL CORSO is a fragrance for 40°C in the summer, when even the birds fall dizzy from the sky and a lemonade can save lives.

I feel almond, honey, stiflingly sweet scent, innocent as a smile on a child's face, and ruthless with its one-sidedness. Strong as the sunshine in July, lasting power keeps it 12 hours long on your skin.

by Schnuppi42