Boucheron

Boucheron (Eau de Parfum) by Boucheron
Flacon Design: Joel Desgrippes
Compare Prices
Boucheron (Eau de Parfum) (Boucheron)
Boucheron (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Boucheron for women and was released in 1988. The scent is flowery-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Galbanum, Mandarin, Apricot, Basil, Tagetes, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Narcissus, Jasmine, Ylang-ylang, Iris, Broom
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Vanilla, Tonka bean, Amber, Benzoin, Civet, Frankincense, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 06.05.2017

Bottle 9.0/10
Scent 9.0/10
1 Award
Eighties....love
Since a year I read this site almost daily, and since the nineties I use poison, I started to be very interested in perfumes by reading all these nice reviews, and of course I started to collect, ( who wouldn't ) by reading all these opinions.
Many reviews about the eighties perfumes intrigued me and I started to buy a few and as much as possible "vintage" . One of them is Boucheron. I love this sent, it is summer in my country, although one would think it is autumn, rain... heavy rain and wind. I reached for Boucheron and oh....it smells so good, I have been out today so I used a not to heavy hand, but now I am back home and Now I used my heavy hand, I enjoy so much the beautiful cloud of this fragrance around me...I guess I love some of those very noticeable good stylish (for me) perfume bombs of the eighties...
Bottle 7.5/10
Scent 8.0/10
Very helpful Review    6 Awards
A Warm Beauty
Boucheron EdP is a classical beauty from the 80s that always makes me think of the most expensive lush velveteen cream with a citric vibe.

Amber, orange, jasmine and vanilla are the first notes that charm my nose and make me feel elegant, irresistible and cozy. It's a comforting scent yet makes you feel very feminine and beautiful without that it feels like the perfume is wearing you. Boucheron has this rare quality that blends with your chemistry to enhance your natural beauty, rather than overwhelm you with a force-field of scent.

It's a true modern-classic that is very well blended and will enchant most women and seduce many men. A must sniff/own for every Perfumista for those moments that you want to wear something that embraces you in a feeling of classy, soft beauty. A Crimson velvet cape of sexy and warm "Hmmm".

Silage is: "An aura of warm, elegant & inviting beauty." -- Longevity is: Amazing with on me 6+ hours in which it warms up and gets more amber-like. Simply YUM!
Bottle 5.0/10
Longevity 5.0/10
Scent 9.0/10
Very helpful Review    5 Awards
They don't make these anymore
They don't make them like these anymore the complex
and multilayerd floral was so in vogue in the 80's
back then Perfume was an artistry they had the time
to examine and experiment every note possible in a
Fragrance ranging from florals spices raisens
and deep animalistic notes now modern perfumery
is a mere shadow of the glorious 80's now choked
with watery fruity scent that has no charactor or
silage hastely produced for the masses leaving
art and more profit to the industry.

But Boucheron is much more then that it's a relic
to the past we need to make people aware that these
gems exists and don't think of them as a granny
perfume or it smells old and outdated look beyond
those boundries and see what have you been missing
before it gets discontinued.

What surprises me about Boucheron is the notes
complex yet well put together like well crafted
jewelery or a finely chissled sculpture Boucheron
is a work of art, It opens crisp with Bergamot
sharpness of Lemon aromantic cassis and closing
the openiing is zesty basil, in a few minutes dries fruity with apricots sweet but it does'nt overcloy tangerine with it's tangy nuances makes it's presence known there's a hint of spicy Gerainums noticible and add some spiciness to the perfume.

Tuberose opens the heart of the fragrance with a buttery sweetness delicate note of jasmine gives an herbal feel and smell Narcissus dominates the middle notes almost drowning the others into obillvion with it's deep and intoxicating scent Lily of the Vally is the elusive note of all i can't dectect, the drydown to the ending sweetish with amber patches of musk and traces of Civet for animalitic properties Benzoin note makes the perfume a bit milky and resianious; the finishing notes of sandalwood adds the dryness and vanilla with it's powdery sweetness.
Scent 8.0/10
Helpful Review    4 Awards
Divine classic
The previous reviewers all over the web that highly praise this scent are definitely written by people with excellent taste in fragrances.

Boucheron is a scent which defines sophistication, elegance and class. A rich, unmissable fragrance that doesn't have the popularity that it deserves.

I spent many months searching for this particular fragrance, and only managed to find the EDT concentration in an exclusive fragrance boutique. I was highly impressed by the EDT, and when I read that the EDP is even more impressive, I can't help being dumbfounded by this scent.

Boucheron is everything that a fragrance should be; complex, unique, intense and memorable. This fragrance has been created with the upmost care, blended beautifully, resulting in a rich, warm and feminine scent.

The top notes are not your typical nose-burning citruses and fruits, they have all been blended perfectly creating a scent that is inviting and interesting. Vanilla makes it's presence known right from the very beginning. It's the combination of the vanilla mixed with the lemon, orange and basil and then with the floral accords in the heart of this scent, that fascinates me in so many ways.

In no way is this fragrance dusty and 'old-smelling'. To describe this fragrance as being suited only to mature aged women is very misinformative. Any woman that loves this fragrance should be able to pull this off, it's not restricted to any age group.

Everything from the scent to the bottle is clearly elegant and sophisticated, making this scent perfect for those strict formal events and occasions. It's such a shame that this fragrance isn't more readily available in my country, although I have heard that where it is available, it sells extremely well.

Classic, Boucheron most certainly is. Expensive, but well worth the money spent. The lasting strength is guaranteed to be a highlight as it lasts well into the next day and clings to your clothes for days, managing to scent your wardrobe with its rich aroma.

I highly recommend this fragrance and advise people that have not tried this scent to "get thee to a tester immediately", this perfume is not to be missed.

Popular Boucheron

Jaïpur Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Boucheron Boucheron (Eau de Parfum) by Boucheron Trouble by Boucheron Jaïpur Bracelet by Boucheron Jaïpur Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Boucheron Boucheron pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Boucheron Place Vendôme (Eau de Parfum) by Boucheron Jaïpur (Eau de Toilette) by Boucheron B by Boucheron Place Vendôme (Eau de Toilette) by Boucheron Miss Boucheron by Boucheron Initial (Eau de Parfum) by Boucheron Quatre (Eau de Parfum) by Boucheron Jaïpur Saphir by Boucheron Vanille de Zanzibar by Boucheron Quatre pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Boucheron Place Vendôme White Gold by Boucheron Trouble Eau Légère Nacrée by Boucheron Boucheron 2012 by Boucheron Boucheron Parfums de Joaillier by Boucheron