Jazz Royale by Bourbon French Parfums
7.3 / 10 6 Ratings
Jazz Royale is a perfume by Bourbon French Parfums for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-green. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

OakmossOakmoss CedarCedar SandalwoodSandalwood VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Cincy, last update on 24.01.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description
4.5

Jazz Royale
I purchased a travel size of Jazz Royale. Removed the cap and took a sniff. No. No. But, I thought I should give it a chance to interact with my skin. Immediately regretted it. It's a strong long lasting perfume and is hard to scrub off. Oriental all the way. People talk about perfume smelling like an "old lady" well, this one fits the bill. I had a flash back to my childhood and seeing one of my grandmothers. She smelled like that. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. I don't remember the perfume name but I recall that it was a royal blue color glass. I'm older but not THAT old. So, back to a no for this one.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Bourbon French Parfums

Eau de Noir by Bourbon French Parfums 525 by Bourbon French Parfums Rum Royale by Bourbon French Parfums Vetivert by Bourbon French Parfums Voodoo Love by Bourbon French Parfums Kus Kus by Bourbon French Parfums La Vie Nouvelle by Bourbon French Parfums Sesquessence by Bourbon French Parfums Sans Nom by Bourbon French Parfums Vanille Jardin by Bourbon French Parfums Mon Idee by Bourbon French Parfums La Magnolia by Bourbon French Parfums Entre Nous by Bourbon French Parfums Festival by Bourbon French Parfums Jasmine by Bourbon French Parfums Honeysuckle by Bourbon French Parfums Carré by Bourbon French Parfums Romanov by Bourbon French Parfums Perfume of Paradise by Bourbon French Parfums Mon Amour by Bourbon French Parfums