Landscape Scents - Bosc 2017

Landscape Scents - Bosc by Bravanariz
Landscape Scents - Bosc is a popular perfume by Bravanariz for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is green-woody. It is still available to purchase.

Aleppo pineAleppo pine
MasticMastic
RosemaryRosemary
Canary Islands juniperCanary Islands juniper
Alpine juniper
OrangeOrange
OakmossOakmoss

Submitted by Calista, last update on 18.08.2021.

something special
this scent (and brand) is something special..it is truely nature in a bottle
and the brand breaths this as well...a company that loves nature and wants to share this with us
even just getting the tester in a very nice decorated carton is a treat
roll it on, close your eyes and get lost in nature...love it love it love it

Oakmoss at loss
Forgive me for that sloppy title-rhyme. Without humor, I simply can't deal with all the upcoming bans on natural ingredients. Now is probably the best time to stock up on real oakmoss scents. Anyway, I did it and count Bosc among my newest achievements.

Fragrance
Fresh on the skin, Bosc is actually fresh, orange-fresh. But just for a second. Green herbaceous, lots of juniper, soon a bit pungent with a hint of acetone. However, not exhausting to my nose. After around 30 seconds, sharper and more dry. Not dusty like many pinewood fragrances, rather clearer and lighter.
The base is leveling off quickly. Juniper and oak moss, smoky and glowing in dry pleasure. Excellent! You don't need anything more for an exciting full-day companion, who even still continues to crackle at night.
By the way, Bosc doesn't mean "bush" as I suspected, but "forest". This fits better. But as so often, the truth lies in between. And while we're at marketing: I have a fitting story that is much longer than the description of the fragrance.

Brand
Actually, it was all planned differently: Juniper Ridge has new solid fragrances and where can you test them? In Berlin, for example, and I happened to be there. Wildhoodstore is the name of the shop, friendly people behind the counter. Of course, perfume is not their core business, but the exchange was as fun as it was interesting. I talked about my natural scent impressions and alternatives to JR, in return they told me that in fact almost only lumberjack-shirted hipster guys buy the JR fragrances. When I inquired about other colognes or test quantities for passaround packages, they rummaged in their storage and summoned the Discovery Kit from Bravanariz. A young Calatonian brand that wants to bring its natural perfumes to the market. Wildhoodstore hesitated with the placement in the shop, in my opinion rightfully so: A discovery kit for 85€, without simple pre-tests because of the missing spray possibility (rollerball-pens!) ... hmm. Especially since one rarely finds all three fragrances convincing in the normal case. They still let me apply the fragrances - I suppose because they didn't believe in selling them - and Bosc accompanied me so charmingly for 24 hours that I enquired directly on the website how much to pay to own some myself. And lo and behold, the pens are also sold individually. I couldn't help but dump my detailed opinion directly into the purchase note input field, also praising the fragrances for their quality, as after more than two years of intensive natural fragrance tests, I am confident that I have sufficient competence in this area. Ernesto's answer came promptly: Yes, they would share a lot of my views and thank you very much for the feedback, and if I'd possibly want either the (high) postage for free or rather the free upgrade to the discovery kit? And so the fragrance trio of Muga, Cala and Bosc soon arrived here, after some breathtaking days of delay due to a neighbour having priorities other than perfume (how could you ;)). Together with a notebook with colored herb drawings, a printed shopping bag, a personal letter and two unfinished bases for planned perfumes with the request for my German straight-forward feedback. I have only tested one of the two and am already fascinated, may be put directly into the bottle and then to me, only a fixative would probably improve it. Oak moss in, as Ernesto emphasizes with a wink and a certain pride, IFRA-standard breaking concentration. Here I can directly cry tears of joy about the scent and tears of mourning about the coming EU prohibitions at the same time. After a lively email exchange I am happy about this great contact, which is still more direct and authentic with indie perfumers like these. And I'm also looking forward to the test of the second base.

Recommendation - both the perfume and the brand!

by Flioline
by Flioline
by PanAroma0815
by PanAroma0815

Popular Bravanariz

Landscape Scents - Cala by Bravanariz Silvestre by Bravanariz Olfactory Digressions - Fum by Bravanariz Silvestre (Lavender) by Bravanariz Landscape Scents - Muga by Bravanariz Casa Cuervo by Bravanariz Illa by Bravanariz Pi by Bravanariz Off Road Capture - Camí La Gutina by Bravanariz Off Road Capture - Camí Sant Silvestre by Bravanariz Off Road Capture - Camí Quermany / Norte N10 by Bravanariz Olfactory Digressions - Cà·ṣo by Bravanariz Sempreviva by Bravanariz