Eau Blanche 2011

Eau Blanche by Brecourt
Eau Blanche is a perfume by Brecourt for women and was released in 2011. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Emilie Bouge

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGinger, Jasmine, Tea
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Cedarwood

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 16.08.2020.

White water - against expectations
Brecourt is one of those brands with which I have not had good experiences so far. I have tested many of them, but I have liked few. Some I found uninspired. In this respect, my expectations were also rather low here. At least after looking through the ingredients it was clear that it would be a lemon and tea scent - and that suits me. In fact, I'm very pleased because the clearly noticeable lemon blends with a nice spicy tea note to create a creamy blend, in which musk should have its share. Bergamot and tangerine remain subtle, but still strong enough to understand that they should be included. Something like this has its charm. A floral touch also wafts softly through the composition.

Many complain about durability and weak aura. I have already mentioned often enough that this does not bother me. But here, I don't think it is as bad as described. Although the scent retreats quickly to the skin, it remains noticeable as a hint around the person for a long time. During a walk in the fresh air I had the creamy lemon again and again in my nose and this although I had only applied two sparing sprays on the back of my hand. That's all I want and expect, - for me and my environment.
In this respect Eau Blanche, the white water, has positively corrected my image of Brecourt.

Another recommendation is Mauvais Garçon, an equally subtle lavender scent from this brand.

Average citrus-floral tea fragrance
Brecourt EAU BLANCHE hits me as a cross between an average tea fragrance and an average citrus floral fragrance. It's not as rich as the best of either category but reminds me a bit of Banana Republic W in its citrus florality and a bit of one of the Bvlgari tea fragrances in its tea-fulness. Not very exciting actually. As a result, I'm not really inspired to say much more about it here, and I'm sure that I won't be seeking it out. If I had a bottle, I might spray it on while dashing out the door. Then again, why not wear W instead?

Perhaps there are nuances and virtues which I am missing. Then again, maybe not.

Popular Brecourt

Farah / Harâm by Brecourt Ambre Noir by Brecourt Oud Santal by Brecourt Eau Trouble by Brecourt Poivre Bengale by Brecourt Contre Pouvoir by Brecourt Rosa Gallica by Brecourt Mauvais Garçon by Brecourt Esprit Mondain by Brecourt Agaressence by Brecourt Off to Ibiza by Brecourt Avenue Montaigne by Brecourt Eau Libre by Brecourt L'Amoureuse by Brecourt Subversif by Brecourt Osmanthus Guilin by Brecourt