Esprit Mondain 2011

Esprit Mondain by Brecourt
Esprit Mondain is a perfume by Brecourt for men and was released in 2011. The scent is woody-fruity. It is still available to purchase.

Emilie Bouge

Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxanAmbroxan
MuskMusk
MyrrhMyrrh
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 01.07.2018.

MasterLi
A "niche" which smells like a "designer"...
Ok, so Brecourt is a new perfume house created and founded by a young woman, Emilie Bouge. So this is meant to be their "masculine" fragrance (for the gentlemen).

Well, first of all, I think this could be unisex, not just for men. What I get more than anything is fresh Lemon, Lavender and some Pepper. I will try to list what I like about it and what I don't.

The good: It's very fresh. There are some interesting notes like Szechuan Pepper and Elemi Resin, which I love. I also get the Red Wine note (Cabernet Sauvignon).

The bad: This is a "niche" perfume house, and often we say about some "designer" fragrances is that "hey, this is a designer that smells like a niche". Well, the problem is here it is the opposite, we have a "niche" perfume that (unfortunately) smells similar to a type of designer perfume. Which is a shame, because this brand is said to use "pure, natural ingredients".

So to summarise, yes it's a good fragrance. But if you label a certain fragrance "niche" then there are some expectations... and sometimes it can work and other times it can remind you of other things (designer releases). Unfortunately this is the case for me. But I also hope to try more products from this house in the future (every fragrance company has to begin somewhere).

Popular Brecourt

Farah / Harâm by Brecourt Ambre Noir by Brecourt Oud Santal by Brecourt Eau Trouble by Brecourt Poivre Bengale by Brecourt Contre Pouvoir by Brecourt Rosa Gallica by Brecourt Mauvais Garçon by Brecourt Off to Ibiza by Brecourt Eau Blanche by Brecourt Agaressence by Brecourt Avenue Montaigne by Brecourt L'Amoureuse by Brecourt Eau Libre by Brecourt Captive by Brecourt Subversif by Brecourt Osmanthus Guilin by Brecourt Oud Gallica by Brecourt Subtile by Brecourt