Oud Santal 2014

Oud Santal by Brecourt
Oud Santal is a popular perfume by Brecourt for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is woody-resinous. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Emilie Bouge

Top Notes Top NotesIrisIris VioletViolet OudOud
Heart Notes Heart NotesOudOud NagarmothaNagarmotha Gurjum balsamGurjum balsam
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood AmbergrisAmbergris MuskMusk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 27.01.2022.

The smell of Dubai
2014 in the perfume shop of the Hotel Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai sprayed on the wrist and the rest of the day just sniffed
Very balanced incense and spices
This is how Dubai smells to me - wonderful

Very personal perfume
I was wondering for a scent to give me a relax and deep me down into my soul.Try so many perfumes but none of them could make me feel.Up to try oud santal by chance,and thats it.Very soft and natural,but long lasting.It is not just a scent it would be my own skin scent .It is my personal perfume used just for myself to change my feelings.
Oudi perfumes could not be so soft like this.That is my lost perfume ,try to find it and i did it.
???? ????? ? ???????
????? ??? ? ????
???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????
?? ????? ???? ?????? ??? ????? ? ??? ???

by Kiengira
by Kiengira

Popular by Brecourt

Farah / Harâm by Brecourt Ambre Noir by Brecourt Eau Trouble by Brecourt Poivre Bengale by Brecourt Rosa Gallica by Brecourt Contre Pouvoir by Brecourt Mauvais Garçon by Brecourt Eau Blanche by Brecourt Esprit Mondain by Brecourt Agaressence by Brecourt Off to Ibiza by Brecourt Avenue Montaigne by Brecourt Eau Libre by Brecourt Subversif by Brecourt L'Amoureuse by Brecourt Osmanthus Guilin by Brecourt Captive by Brecourt Oud Gallica by Brecourt Subtile by Brecourt