Oud Santal (2014)

Oud Santal by Brecourt

Oud Santal is a popular perfume by Brecourt for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is woody-resinous. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Emilie Bouge

Top Notes Top NotesIris, Violet, Oud
Heart Notes Heart NotesOud, Nagarmotha, Gurjun balsam
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Ambergris, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.05.2019.

Very personal perfume
I was wondering for a scent to give me a relax and deep me down into my soul.Try so many perfumes but none of them could make me feel.Up to try oud santal by chance,and thats it.Very soft and natural,but long lasting.It is not just a scent it would be my own skin scent .It is my personal perfume used just for myself to change my feelings.
Oudi perfumes could not be so soft like this.That is my lost perfume ,try to find it and i did it.
???? ????? ? ???????
????? ??? ? ????
???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????
?? ????? ???? ?????? ??? ????? ? ??? ???

by Kiengira
by Kiengira

Popular Brecourt

Farah / Harâm by Brecourt Ambre Noir by Brecourt Eau Trouble by Brecourt Agaressence by Brecourt Eau Blanche by Brecourt L'Amoureuse by Brecourt Avenue Montaigne by Brecourt Mauvais Garçon by Brecourt Contre Pouvoir by Brecourt Eau Libre by Brecourt Esprit Mondain by Brecourt Poivre Bengale by Brecourt Rosa Gallica by Brecourt Off to Ibiza by Brecourt Osmanthus Guilin by Brecourt Subversif by Brecourt Oud Gallica by Brecourt Captive by Brecourt Subtile by Brecourt