Circus Fantasy (2009)

Circus Fantasy by Britney Spears
Bottle Design: Jean Antretter

Circus Fantasy is a perfume by Britney Spears for women and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by Elizabeth Arden.

Top Notes Top NotesApricot blossom, Sugared raspberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrchid, Peony, Water lily
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sweets, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 08.02.2019

7.5 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

Avoirdupois
Fantastic fantasy! This is a dreamy, flowery gourmand delight!
Terrific! A pronounced success for the lovely Britney.

What a combination of fragrances hits you from the first spray: so flowery, so fresh, so aquatic... and boy oh boy, how gourmand! This is like a flower shop and cupcake shop rolled into one. I particularly liked the almost woody dry-down. Reach and duration average. Very cute, pretty little bottle (I have the 30ml size).

A perfume especially for the younger ladies, I would suggest.
7.5 5.0 5.0 4.0/10

Not Every Circus Visit Is A Success
I like a couple of Britney's scents and think all-in-all she did a great job with them.
"Circus Fantasy" is the only one I know and own from the fantasy range and must grudgingly admit that it just doesn't get along with my chemistry.

On me it's a mix of sugar water with a murdered vanilla and a lemon note that got thoroughly diluted and smells now like a cleaning product.
Given how much I enjoy "Believe" and "Cosmic Radiance" I am sad that Circus Fantasy remains just that....a fantasy; especially since my inner child loves the bottle its in.

I get none of the other yummy notes or any resemblance to "Amor Amor" (which I also own) despite that some people say it is similar. To all of you who get the floral, musk and woodsy notes: Enjoy! I am looking forward to sampling more Britney Spears fragrances...the price and the luck-versus-fail ratio are in my favour! ; )

Silage is: sweet lemony snicket -- Longevity: 3+ hours.
5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Musky fruits and creamy icecream
Well, what can I say, I'm a diehard Britney fan, however when it comes to her fragrances I've always tested them without a biased opinion.

Circus Fantasy is great. I was quite disappointed by Hidden Fantasy, yet this fragrance has made up for it.

Seeming that we're now going into Summer, this is the perfect season to start wearing Circus Fantasy. The scent is quite refreshing and clean, but still has that signature sweetness that all of Britney's fragrances possess.

Circus Fantasy opens with soft raspberry and apricot, which resembles more the scent of fruit flavoured icecream rather than the actual fruit. Eventually the vanilla appears making me love this fragrance even more. When all blended together, the notes smell rather sweet and dessert-like, a little like the original Fantasy but certainly not as strong. The overall scent is rather musky but beautiful.

I rather like that this fragrance is soft and that it stays close to the skin. It is a nice change from Britney's previous scents. The lasting strength was quite good I found, it's lasting well over five hours on my skin. I'm almost certain I'll be adding this fragrance on to my Christmas wishlist.

by Liebmausdana
by Fragrance01
by Vitaminc
by Vitaminc

Popular Britney Spears

Fantasy (Eau de Parfum) by Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears Curious (Eau de Parfum) by Britney Spears Believe by Britney Spears Circus Fantasy by Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears In Control Curious by Britney Spears Radiance by Britney Spears Island Fantasy by Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance by Britney Spears Fantasy Intimate Edition by Britney Spears Fantasy - The Nice Remix by Britney Spears Fantasy - The Naughty Remix by Britney Spears Maui Fantasy by Britney Spears Private Show by Britney Spears VIP Private Show by Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy by Britney Spears Prerogative by Britney Spears Sunset Fantasy by Britney Spears Fantasy In Bloom by Britney Spears