Curious (2004) Eau de Parfum

Curious (Eau de Parfum) by Britney Spears
Bottle Design: Jean Antretter

Curious (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Britney Spears for women and was released in 2004. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by Elizabeth Arden.

Claude Dir

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Lotus, Magnolia
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink cyclamen, Jasmine, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesBlond wood, Vanilla musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 02.10.2019

The advertising campaign was photographed by Patrick Demarchelier.

8.0 7.0 10.0 10.0/10

FallenAngel
Magnolia baths in white crisp chocolate..
Curious by Britney Spears, was my first "real" perfume. How happy I was when, as a teenager, I held the blue, pink, dotted cardboard in my hands and how proud I was... I had wanted it for my birthday, although I didn't know the scent, because I adored Mrs. Spears and her music at that time!
Today I listen to ETWAS other music (mainly Metal XD), but my love for this fragrance has remained unchanged.
Yeah, it's a floral, clean scent. But I think curios is still very demanding. I don't know if it's the tuber rose, but this fragrance doesn't smell typically sweet after the celebrity fragrances, but adult, clean, flowery, creamy.
Although it is not listed, but do you know this way chocolate, with the puffed rice inside? And you know how this one smells? Somehow the sweetness of this fragrance reminds me! But so, so beautiful, together with the magnolia! I'm such a general fan of magnolia and tuberose, but here the flowers are so young and fresh and not at all old-fashioned!
Besides, the durability is HAMMER on me!
I hope that it will never be discontinued and I hope that the fragrance will accompany me for a very long time to come! :)
8.0 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Simple Joy!
Curious is a perfume that I remember since forever.
As a die hard vintage lover I never knew that one day I will have in my collection this perfume.
This IMHO is a floral aquatic at least on me.
I can feel the magnolia the jasmine and a lil of tuberose.
The pear makes it aquatic and fruity but not too sweet.
It is an elegant perfume and I can imagine myself wearing it all summer.
The longevity is good but I don't mind I have the huge 100ml bottle and I can reapply every 4 hours.
Somewhere I read that a girl wore this for her wedding.
Not a bad idea at all, I find it very good if you like soft florals.
Thanx Britney.

V
10.0 4.0 3.0 7.0/10

For the bottle
I picked this one for the bottle. It's a nice scent, but not really me. It's delicate, and delicate doesn't fit with my personality. I prefer Believe over this. It's still a gorgeous bottle and I'm glad I have it for display purposes. I don't like pink, so I switched out the pink hearts with some of my own charms.
5.0 5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Icekat
Lollipop made of pear and flowers
Curious smells totally synthetic to me but I have to admit that it is not an unpleasant scent. The choice of magnolia as the lead floral note is quite nice. It adds the floral freshness and tenderness to the scent. The tuberose and jasmine are light and gentle. But what makes this scent different from a straight up floral bouquet is the pear. I can smell it right from the start and it does not go away. The pear note in Curious is artificial and lollipop like. It wraps around the floral notes bringing the whole composition into candyland world. The sweetness later on supported by the vanilla note, which surfaces in the base. The scent is not overly strong and the lasting power is medium.

The scent is playful, carefree and fun but it also a bit juvenile in my humble opinion. I definitely do not see it as seductive or sensual. There is something about the candy flowers that is just remind me too much of a lollipop.
5.0 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Light, flowery and fresh
This was the first Britney fragrance I bought.

I remember craving this fragrance when it first came out. I would always remember to spray this on me whenever I passed the fragrance counter at my local department store. I was so young at the time, it would be at least another 4 years before I actually owned Curious.

When I finally owned a bottle of this, I rarely used it. I wanted to wear stronger and louder fragrances, and Curious just seemed too light at the time. It wasn't until my perfume collection started spiralling out of control that I came back to this scent.

In the warmer months Curious really blossomed. The fragrance was light, flowery yet musky. On the skin it was soft, delicate and feminine.

Curious is what I'd call a soft and pretty floral scent. In the opening you can smell the pear blending with the jasmine, tuberose and magnolia. This fragrance kick-started my love for white florals.

The drydown is quite musky, yet the vanilla adds a slight sweetness, rounding off the scent nicely.

I'm not ashamed to say that I wore this fragrance during this year's Summer, donning it every day until every last drop was gone. The scent left me feeling refreshed and clean.

The lasting power unfortunately wasn't great, (possibly the reason why I haven't repurchased this fragrance). However if I received Curious again as a gift I would not complain.

Overall, Curious is a distinctive fragrance best suited to young girls searching for something light, flirtatious and pretty.

K5Rakitan 16 months ago
I picked this one for the bottle. It's a nice scent, but not really me. It's delicate, and delicate doesn't fit with my personality.+1
10.0

by Thecombad
by Schahram
by Schahram

Popular Britney Spears

Fantasy (Eau de Parfum) by Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears Curious (Eau de Parfum) by Britney Spears Believe by Britney Spears Circus Fantasy by Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears In Control Curious by Britney Spears Radiance by Britney Spears Island Fantasy by Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance by Britney Spears Fantasy Intimate Edition by Britney Spears Fantasy - The Nice Remix by Britney Spears Fantasy - The Naughty Remix by Britney Spears Maui Fantasy by Britney Spears Private Show by Britney Spears VIP Private Show by Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy by Britney Spears Prerogative by Britney Spears Sunset Fantasy by Britney Spears Fantasy In Bloom by Britney Spears