Radiance by Britney Spears
Bottle Design: Jean Antretter

Radiance is a perfume by Britney Spears for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by Elizabeth Arden.

Top Notes Top NotesBlossoms, Red berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Jasmine, Orange blossom, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cashmere wood, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 08.02.2019

7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Another Winner
After finding and loving "Believe" and "Cosmic Radiance" I can only admit that Britney Spears (EA) makes very yummy and affordable scents in cute bottles to boot!

This one was a blind buy since I like tuberose and berry notes. Orange-blossom and jasmine are also favorites. The fact that I read & heard that it was identical to Cosmic Radiance didn't bother me one bit, if it wouldn't develop into its own character, it would only mean that I would have two bottles of a scent that I enjoy. (BTW it is true that the two Radiance scents are very closely related to Valentino's "Valentina" which I also own and paid FAR more for!) Go figure....

Back to Radiance: To me this one is a lighter and more tuberosey & less berry version of CR. A lighter and more 'sparkling' scent compared to the rich and creamy CR. A well suited addition that smells just as yummy yet a bit different, different enough for me to notice. If you like berry and tuberose yet want more tuberose, try Radiance. If you want the reverse, give Cosmic Radiance a sniff.

Silage is: a wonderful light tuberose that embraces me with a berry vibe -- Longevity is very decent with 5+ hours.

I like both and so does everyone I meet when I wear them...Try and enjoy! : )
5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Strong, overly-sweetened white floral
I always approach any scent by Britney Spears with a sense of eagerness and trepidation. I loved many of her earlier fragrances, however more recent releases like Hidden Fantasy and Circus Fantasy failed to interest me.

Radiance is pleasant to say the least. I am a mixture of disappointment and relief upon smelling this for the first time today.

At first, Radiance opened with sharp fruits, resembling stale sweat. I was quite horrified, ready to claim this fragrance as the worst from her yet. Thankfully, Radiance settled into something much more likable.

I find it very similar to Circus Fantasy, just not as musky and less sweet. The tuberose comes through quite strongly, having a somewhat buttery quality.

The scent is smooth, feminine and pretty. It's nothing outstanding or particularly unique, however I find myself enchanted by its scent. It would make a lovely white floral choice for Spring and Summer.

I once owned and loved Curious a few years ago, which I found to be more jasmine and vanilla based. For those that adore Curious, they may also enjoy Radiance.

The lasting strength was pretty average, only lasting six hours on my skin, no more. However I don't see any harm in re-applying during the day. My only gripe with this fragrance is the possibility that it could become a little sticky and cloying in humid weather.

by CocoBee
by Fragrance01
by Thecombad
by Thecombad

Popular Britney Spears

Fantasy (Eau de Parfum) by Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears Curious (Eau de Parfum) by Britney Spears Believe by Britney Spears Circus Fantasy by Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears In Control Curious by Britney Spears Radiance by Britney Spears Island Fantasy by Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance by Britney Spears Fantasy Intimate Edition by Britney Spears Fantasy - The Nice Remix by Britney Spears Fantasy - The Naughty Remix by Britney Spears Maui Fantasy by Britney Spears Private Show by Britney Spears VIP Private Show by Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy by Britney Spears Prerogative by Britney Spears Sunset Fantasy by Britney Spears Fantasy In Bloom by Britney Spears