The Woods - New Level (2017)

The Woods - New Level by Brooklyn Soap Company

The Woods - New Level is a popular perfume by Brooklyn Soap Company for men and was released in 2017. The scent is woody-resinous. It is still in production.

Mark Buxton

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Peppermint
Heart Notes Heart NotesSaffron, Nutmeg, Frankincense, Cashmere wood
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Indian sandalwood, Musk, Oud, Cedar, Patchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 11.04.2019

8.0 5.0 5.0 8.5/10

On a rope of sand
I don't know how to tell you this. Something fascinated me about you right from the beginning when we first met. But it hung on a rope of sand. It was a moment of mysterious beauty and wonderful familiarity, as if the whiff of the wings of a lemon butterfly had combined citrus-minute freshness with floral spice on the delicate tip of a vetiver blade. But the wind carried it away. Much too fast, over, blown away.
I don't know how to tell you this. There's everything I appreciate in you. If I would express it again with scents, it would be the noblest woods, finest patchouli and softest musk.
But unfortunately, you smoke too much. And always you stay only a few hours. And even before you go, I can't smell you right anymore. And neither are my friends. We'd never date because you couldn't stay with me one night. No, this one wonderful short moment every time we meet, it is too little for me. Maybe we just don't fit together.
I don't know how to tell you this, but you can't stay with me!