New York Gentlemen by Brooks Brothers

Ernie824
31.01.2019 - 06:53 PM

Fresh Woody and Citrus Scent with a Barbershop vibe

SOTD (Scent Of The Day): Brooks Brothers New York Gentlemen EDT: As of 01/30/19

An interesting blind buy several days ago at my local TJ Maxx. Made my SOTD on 01/30/19, is nice fresh, woody, citrus scent with a barbershop vibe. My nose detects the bergamot, carnation, vetiver on the opening mostly I detect the bergamot and vetiver, and in the background the lemon verbena, oakmoss and mandarin orange starts to creep in. So far to me is a good fresh simple scent, and for the price is a great value TJ Maxx priced it @ $19.99 USD. Is a hidden gem for me and is a must have.

Rating

Scent: 7.5/10
Design/Presentation: 5/10
Value: 9/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: 4-6 Sprays: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around between 10-12+ hrs
Overall: 7.5/10

Latest Reviews

Ernie824Ernie824 1 year ago
Guess 1981 Los Angeles Men - Guess

Guess 1981 Los Angeles Men Eros little sibling
Purchased this fragrance before the pandemic, the scent has similarities to Versace Eros, but in a affordable price another reviewer from this post said could be Guess best fragrance and I would agree to the T. Longevity/performance off my skin...

Ernie824Ernie824 1 year ago
Century - Dunhill

Century Very Classy scent
Cannot describe the words for this scent, to me is just a pure class, barbershop fougere, I can detect the Sandalwood, Neroli, citruses and Cardamom which is well blended, off my skin longevity I get around 6-8 hrs. Is a must have for spring,...