Musc (2012) Eau de Parfum

Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Bruno Acampora

Musc (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Bruno Acampora for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-animal. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMusk
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber, Clove, Jasmine, Rose, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 26.05.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Musc (Eau de Parfum)

This is a variant of the perfume Musc (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora, which differs in concentration.

10.0 10.0 9.0/10

Tessa
Could be a musk that fresh smelling?
Because this one is just that!
Flavorite and Angel6 are right! I have never encountered this quality in a musk. Although it is accompanied, from the beginning, by amber, it developps slowly into a very clean, long lasting musk.
Together with Seplasia, this is a favorite from Acampora.
Never disappointed.
5.0 5.0 10.0 9.0/10

This is Crazy, But Here's My Number
I know a fragrance is really good for me when I put it on, forget about it and then smell it again and go "Oooh Myyy!" and then fall asleep wearing it only to wake up the next day feeling sad about showering. I love to shower, I love soap products, hot water and fresh starts, so it is very rare that I wake-up and have to convince myself that I shouldn't shower just yet but linger in my own mixture of a fragrance and body, just being at one with nature! I have maybe 4 fragrances that can elicit this response. They are Le Labo musc 25, Osmo- Musc Bleu and Mona Di Orio Nombre D'Or Vanille and now this beautiful new offering from the god of Musc, Bruno Acampora. You'll notice that 3/4 are straight-up musc- clean musc and that may have something to do with their appeal to me. What I love about this musk is how the clove and violet flank the amber and usher the musk in on a reverse universe so that the scent goes from musky ambery and heavy to fresher and cleaner even as the sillage is expanding and growing off the skin. This really bucks the current trend- it's not a dirty overtly lusty musk like Afghano, Kiehl's or Jovan's Sexiest Musk. It is also not a leathery clean musk like Keiko Mecheri's Musc, nor is it a spicy clean musk like Nasamotto's wild ride Silver Musk, it also stays clear of being a sweet powdery white musk like Jovan's White musk, The Body Shop's White Musk of any of Sarah Horowitz's Perfect Veil or Ava Luxe's Nude or Pearl Musk. This is very much a for all seasons, crisp even for day use but sexy enough for after work use. Effortlessly stylish, a little soap and a little daring with that subtle dash of patchouli- but not my Momma's Woodstock patchouli, either. Here we are now two full days later (and I do not recommend this to anyone who doesn't live on a farm, like myself), but I can still catch the fantastic clean slightly soap, but slightly dirty trail of this coming off my arm. Maximum longevity 48 hours (!). Eau de Bruno get's an A+, gold star from me and I had the sample for all of 30 minutes before I ordered a full bottle. This definite goes on my short list of 'If I could only take 1 fragrance to a deserted island..." choices.
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Best Musc ever!!!!
I don't know why this musc is not more popular, I notice that not many people know about it.
I got a sample from Luckscent with other 27 and this was the winner.
I fell in love. It's not animalic like MKK, it is a earthy musc initially, after a few minutes it transform in something fresh and lovely. and the longevity and silage are incredible. You guys have to try this gem. Highly recommended.

Ann 90 days ago
Adore the mushroom smell! Depending on skin chemestry the scent can be more firm (clove patchouli) or feminine (flowers) every wearing. TRY!+1

by Flavorite
by Flavorite

Popular Bruno Acampora

Musc (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Musc (Eau de Parfum) by Bruno Acampora Blu (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Azzurro di Capri (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Musc Gold (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Jasmin T (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Volubilis (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora L'Extrait Bruno (Extrait de Parfum) by Bruno Acampora Courser / Cuoio (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Ruby (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Prima T (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Iranzol (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Seplasia (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Vert / Vetiver (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Sandan / Sandalo (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Jasmin T (Eau de Parfum) by Bruno Acampora Collie / Colonia (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Blu (Eau de Parfum) by Bruno Acampora Sballo (Perfume Oil) by Bruno Acampora Nero by Bruno Acampora