Bruno Banani Man 2000 Eau de Toilette

Bruno Banani Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani
6.5 / 10 400 Ratings
Bruno Banani Man (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Bruno Banani for men and was released in 2000. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top Notes BasilBasil LavenderLavender Star aniseStar anise
Heart Notes Heart Notes CloveClove HeliotropeHeliotrope CoffeeCoffee CarawayCaraway
Base Notes Base Notes SandalwoodSandalwood Tonka beanTonka bean VanillaVanilla
Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.01.2023.

7 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Helpful Review 10
Time travel in the year 2007...
I was standing in the drugstore and I saw this bottle. I was almost ashamed to pick him up. My pride made me hesitate, "after all, you are acting in the niche segment" I thought to myself. Look to the left, look to the right. Nobody here! All right, let's go. Test strip, sprayed on and slowly led my nose:

Flashback into the year 2007... It is autumn and so slowly the trees lose their colourful leaves. It storms strongly and so slowly a fog came up. I just got out of the nice hot shower with a fresh shower. In the haze of memory I see myself dressed in underwear standing in my children's room until suddenly from a distance a "Uh-Oh" sounds. It was the notification tone from the famous messenger with the green flower. Full of excitement I ran to the computer with tube screen at that time. A girlfriend I met at the time wrote me if I would like to stop by. "Of course" I wrote back, I had already finished school at 13:00 o'clock, it is Friday. I wonder if that was a good idea After all, it's a girl. Alone to her? What do you do then? Are her parents home? Is this a date yet? Questions about questions that went through my head.

She was 14, almost 15 years old and I was still 13. She secretly opened the front door for me, after all her parents were not allowed to know that a boy was coming by. Arrived in the attic apartment I already got an oriental male scent in my nose which vanished relatively fast because the window was still open. I didn't think anything of it and lay on the sofa with her. We cuddled, talked about God and the world but suddenly... Again! An oriental spicy scent rose into my nose... I was starting to get worried. Is she up to something with the Italian from the 9th? But then it came to me, it was her cuddly toy that smelled like it! I just had to talk her into it. With a laugh she stood up, ran to the cupboard and took out a bottle of Bruno Banani Man and confessed to me her sensual love for this fragrance. She almost went crazy when she smelled him. The bottle looked valuable and had something unique with the slanted stand. I only knew him from commercials. This bald guy with the leather jacket and women stroking him. I also remembered the slogan again. "Bruno Banani, not for everybody".
I carefully sprayed the scent first on the back of my hand to make friends with him and finally on my neck. After all, nothing could go wrong. A better precision landing couldn't have happened to me.
You can imagine the rest of the story. It became a long day that stretched into the night. Without light I walked secretly down the stairs and closed the door behind me. On the way home, two things came to my mind. On the one hand the euphoria and feelings of happiness and even after 10h a sweet delicious vanilla...

Meanwhile, my shame has passed. I grabbed the wrapper and took it to the cash register. About 20€/50ml. A great price, but after all it's just a drugstore smell. Unfortunately, I have to say that the scent is no longer what it once was. Unfortunately, the durability has decreased a lot and also the fragrance composition seems to be slightly different to me. Nevertheless, you don't do anything wrong with him. Mainstream scent from old times, which fits to every occasion. Whether in the office, to go out or simply to indulge in the memories :-)

Helpful Review 2
Youth sin?
The first time I came into contact with this fragrance was during my time in the Bundeswehr. That was then so about in the year 2001 and I tender 21 years.
I didn't really have any experience with perfume before. Only times from the Mr. Papa the aftershave used and as unfit found.
But I'm sweating right now.
So the smell was something new for me. A comrade ran past me and drew just this fragrance cloud after him. It was a very pleasant and good fragrance.
After a few days I asked him what he had there for a fragrance and he proudly showed me the bottle.
So I immediately went to the next DM after work and covered with perfume, shower gel and deodorant stick.
I have to say that I didn't really know the fine differences in the scents at that time. For me it was just a good and masculine scent.
Time passed and I realized that more and more of my friends also had this Bruno.

So it was time to decide for other brands, because unfortunately this fragrance became a victim of its success and you smelled it constantly and everywhere.

Fortunately, I was often on the road for work and then became aware of my favorite fragrance. The Terré de Hermes. (What I'm still using)

But it must also be said that over the years I succumbed again and again to the temptation and got myself this one Bruno. Even if it stood then long in the cupboard and I then gave it away to friends so I still like the smell. Even after such a long time. It just remains a beautiful classic that can be used for almost any occasion. I personally have now again a bottle of it in the cupboard stand even if I only sniff at it.
Which I like to do because it brings back my old memories.

All in all a beautiful fragrance with which you can do nothing wrong. And for the price you can't ask now that this fragrance lasts all day long.
Merim
A perfume that shows its strengths especially in the wind and cold
I think most know him from the drugstores, because he is known to be one of the very cheap perfumes. Many he is probably already times "run under the nose" or you have seen him at the one or the other. I guess he is also because of its size and the price segment a perfume that you can take everywhere without worrying.

The fragrance:

I personally like the scent very much, it is very intense, refreshing and sweet.

The sillage:

In winter and on windy days, I found the scent just bombastic. He flew in the true sense of the word all the time around my nose. It seemed like it was dancing around me like a swarm of bees.

In the summer, on the other hand, I found it short-smelling and fading quickly. However, better than any deodorant in my opinion. I would take it with me everywhere.

The price-performance ratio is very good in any case. He will truly accompany me for a long time.
A pleasant evergreen
The scent is spicy and fresh, a beautiful cinnamon-like breeze comes towards you. The Sillage is good for the first hour, you are definitely noticed by your fellow men as they pass by. Then the scent becomes close to the skin or the body. Tip: Spray more on the clothes, there the smell smells more intensively and the T-shirt smells still the next day. (As long as you have used a good deodorant :D).
After 2-3 hours it becomes sweeter and one can smell a little vanilla, despite everything it remains very masculine. In total it lasts about 5-6 hours, on clothing until the next day.
A pleasant pleasant fragrance with which you can do nothing wrong. Well suited to smell pleasant, but not to attract attention, e.g. at school or at work. Okay for a date, too, but there are "cuddlier" fragrances on the market. I think it's the best of the cheap perfume series, Bruno Banani.
Good can also be very cheap
Cute old midget
The Banani has been in the drugstore forever. I have me in the double pack a few years ago in the offer. Must say he is quite a decent everyday fragrance. Slightly fresh and pleasantly sweet. Do not apply too much can be a little too intrusive for the environment and can also quickly annoy.
Nothing special. Performance and durability according to the price.
For shopping and for a few errands quite good.
More reviews

3 short views on the fragrance
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 23 days ago
5.5
Cheap price with an even cheaper smell - definetly more fresh deodorant then perfume
Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
it might be warm and aromatic, but I find it fresh and light . With its discrete sillage it's the perfect office scent!
Affordable price
ElysiumElysium 5 years ago
Astonishing as the Leaning Tower of Pisa the scent is an oriental blend of aniseed, clove & coffee, and a tail of creamy tonka and vanilla!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

10 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Bruno Banani

Dangerous Woman by Bruno Banani Time to Play by Bruno Banani Bruno Banani Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Pure Woman by Bruno Banani About Men (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Magic Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Man's Best (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Made for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Pure Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Magic Woman by Bruno Banani Daring Woman by Bruno Banani Magnetic Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Bruno Banani Absolute Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Dangerous Woman Mysterious Coconut (Body Splash) by Bruno Banani Loyal Man (Eau de Parfum) by Bruno Banani Bruno Banani Woman Limited Edition 2019 (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Bruno Banani Man Limited Edition 2019 by Bruno Banani Bruno Banani Man (Eau de Parfum) by Bruno Banani Woman's Best by Bruno Banani Dangerous Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani