Made for Women 2011

Made for Women by Bruno Banani
Made for Women is a perfume by Bruno Banani for women and was released in 2011. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackberry, Green tea
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Peach, Red fruits, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Raspberry, Aquatic notes

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 03.03.2021.

Himberry
Raspberry with corners and edges
That smell and me, it took something... but now I don't want to be without it. I liked him very much on the test strip, but at some point a plastic note developed on my wrist. Besides, my roommate liked to bathe in it and it reminded me too much at the time of Yves Rocher's blackberry, which I already owned at the time anyway, so I didn't need to have it.
About 3 years later I came back to my place with completed education and looked for my first own apartment ;) my best friend at that time wanted to visit me a few days after her birthday from another place. I bought her this perfume as a present. But the meeting did not come to pass and was postponed.
So I became curious and tested made for woman on my neck and fell in love with this fresh, berry scent at a stroke. The supposed plastic note didn't bother me anymore, on the contrary, it gave the whole thing something unpolished, angular, something to get stuck on. My girlfriend then of course got another present from me, because made for woman was mine!
I also wore this scent a few months later, when I met my boyfriend and shortly after that I got together with him. For this reason alone, it has been an integral part of my collection for four years and is purchased shortly before it runs out Made for woman is beery, fresh, aquatic, sexy, playful and damn young! This beautiful raspberry is wonderfully wearable even in the highest summer, because it is wonderfully refreshing and tart rather than sweet. I guess it's because of the combination with green tea and blackberry, but for me it's only subliminally perceptible. In late spring it also comes into its own very well, but at this time I don't perceive the green tea note as strongly as in high summer. On me it keeps its 8-9 hours, no matter how many splashes I take. I personally would recognize him among thousands. I don't know any similar scent, except the blackberry of Yves Rocher and that only to a limited extent
5.5
Anti-Depri Raspberry Slop!
Oh. What a day. All rain, grey, nothing works out. *mimimi.
It's right there. The Bruno Banana in pink. Not used yet, I'm used to noble niches - blah, blah, blah... it shouts: "Take me! Try me!"
Honestly, I had nothing more to lose that day anyway. Even the worst scent couldn't make me feel any worse and less energetic.
Spray and: "Woah Alcohol".
Then the full load of raspberry lemons. So bad it's good again.
In aromatherapy, lemon fruit stuff is said to help against disgruntlement.
It really works! Wow! But only for that! You can't do that to someone else At best still recommendable for teenagers, but not for the gothics below... :)
2.5
2.5

Fruity Boredom
Another fruity-fruity-fruity ... - honestly, WHO can tell them apart? The decade of the omnipresent fruit-salad is not yet over - even my new hairspray smells of it (no kidding!). This said (and still wondering if the decade is turning into a century or if OUD might stand a chance to take over) the BRUNO BANANI (the name gives it away, doesn't it?) smells sort of "okay" in its boring shampoo-like fruity way. And: Bruno B has a pretty poor sillage. Well, it costs about 8 Euros. (But is this bad news or good news?)

by Kaleeh
by Kaleeh
by LucyLou
by LucyLou

Popular Bruno Banani

Dangerous Woman by Bruno Banani Time to Play by Bruno Banani Bruno Banani Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Bruno Banani Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Pure Woman by Bruno Banani About Men (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Man's Best by Bruno Banani Magic Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Magic Woman by Bruno Banani Daring Woman by Bruno Banani Made for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Pure Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Absolute Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Loyal Man (Eau de Parfum) by Bruno Banani Bruno Banani Man Limited Edition by Bruno Banani Dangerous Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Absolute Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani No Limits Woman by Bruno Banani No Limits Man by Bruno Banani Bruno Banani Woman Limited Edition by Bruno Banani