Magic Man (2008) Eau de Toilette

Magic Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani
Bottle Design: Lutz Herrmann
Magic Man (Eau de Toilette) (Bruno Banani)
Magic Man (Eau de Toilette) (Bruno Banani)

Magic Man (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Bruno Banani for men and was released in 2008. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Nutmeg, Black pepper, Frankincense
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamen, Cocoa wood, Pecan, Pimento, Tagetes
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Woody notes, Patchouli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.02.2019

6.0 5.0 5.0 7.5/10
spicy and " blue " pleasure
You think of the brand Bruno Banani and immediately you imagine oblique bottle and weird or fummy shapes, anyway refined and of design.
i was at my usual drugstore when on the shelves I saw this new fragrancefor man: I was attracted by this blue colour recalling me something deep and mysterious. So, I sprayed the scent: the opening accord, with its spicy-incensed touch conquired me, because i 'm a fan of oriental notes. Then, I perceived something warmer and deep: the cocoa note, noticeable although not so heavy or intoxicating. But I didn't a smell a true "base", of course, I perceived some Woody warm notes, but not so longlasting and able to leave their traces for hours on the skin. What a picty, because it could be the perfect bouquet: round, spicy, deep and pleasant for Her too.
for its quite weak sillage and its inoffensive character I think that this scent could be worn without problems at the office too and in every season, although it gives its best when it's quite cool. You can as well wear it as a night scent igf you have to go in crowded places where too heavy or "heady" perfumes could disturb your neighbours.
The price is quitev affordable but the sizes are small and you must spray the scent again and again.
anyway, if you're a Young man or an alternative spirit , you 're classy with a little bit of mystery and you're searching something different form the most sold perfumes, give a chance to this scent !
4.0 4.0 6.0 3.0/10
Just not so squeamish..
... We Parfumo/as know that not every fragrance that is cheap has to be bad, maybe not even if Bruno Banani is on it. So get that stuff up!

Yikes. . First of all alcohol and smell of stomach... Tester tilted, so first change the shop and try again. Pfft pfft... Alcohol again, but if we are not like that, with such a favorable smell this may happen.
After one minute it becomes pleasantly dark spicy.

Soft incense that has nothing of church, pepper, nutmeg and cardamom are rather reserved. I don't know if cocoa wood has a special smell. It smells spicy rather than woody. Possibly the warm and slightly bitter smell of cocoa beans is meant and in the background something woody. I like it a lot. You can also wear the scent if you are not a "Checker". You don't even have to be called Kevin. (Sorry to all Kevins here, I forgive you for making a blonde joke).

Unfortunately, after a short time a quite sweet and Heerenduschgel-like smell sets in. I'm out with that because I just don't like it. It is by no means as penetrating as my personal hate scent "men's changing in the bottle" - Invictus, however, so that it disturbs me. That's too bad, otherwise I would have bought Magic Man. The shower gel then unfortunately also runs through the amber patchouli base, which would otherwise also have been very dark-fluffy-pleasant.

Someone downstairs used Hugo Dark Blue as a comparison. In terms of fragrances, this one and Magic Man should actually be similar. But it's within reasonable bounds. Magic Man lacks that dusty and mouldy thing that disturbed me so much about Dark Blue. As I said: 'Too bad that he smells like shower gel, otherwise he really would have been something for me What also surprises me is that there are no parallels to the ladies version at all. This is a really trashy artificial fruit scent, which is funny from time to time, but has nothing at all of the spicy and dark men's variant.

Durability is by the way quite good for a Bruno Banani. Half a day it already holds out, whereby the Sillage with moderate dosage should disturb nobody.

Who has nothing against shower gel smells, can risk here quietly times a Schnupperer

Jazzy76 8 days ago
A pleasant spicy-"blue" fragrance in a very original oblique bottle. Unfortuantely the sillage and the longevity are quite weak.
6.0
5.0
5.0

by Thizhy
by Thizhy
by Magdulenka
by Magdulenka

Popular Bruno Banani

Bruno Banani Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Bruno Banani Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Pure Woman by Bruno Banani Magic Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Magic Woman by Bruno Banani Dangerous Woman by Bruno Banani About Men (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Made for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Made for Women by Bruno Banani Pure Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Absolute Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Dangerous Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Absolute Woman (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani Man's Best by Bruno Banani Time to Play by Bruno Banani Woman's Best by Bruno Banani About Women by Bruno Banani No Limits Woman by Bruno Banani Scent from Hell by Bruno Banani Time to Play Men (Eau de Toilette) by Bruno Banani