Makam-ı İbrahim

Makam-ı İbrahim by Buhara Esans

Makam-ı İbrahim is a perfume by Buhara Esans for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Amber, Vanilla, Chocolate

Submitted by Estate, last update on 07.08.2019

6.0 8.0 9.0 7.5/10

Chocolate 2 Go
Purchase:
Spontaneously discovered on eBay for 5€ without shipping costs. You can't do too much wrong there. Ordered.
Disclaimer: My first perfume oil I own and tested.

Flacon:
Average. But still modern. I like the logo and the simple presentation very much and above all with a small falsehood very sensibly.

Fragrance:
HEAVY - HEAVY CHOCOLATE. It's just thick and tough. One really smells like the wettest chocolate cake ever, vanilla is easy to recognize at the beginning and amber hides somewhere between the chocolate mass.
But I don't get the impression that it has cheap birthday party character.

Sillage:
7.5? I don't know. I don't put on enough. Due to my lack of experience with perfume oils, I am reluctant to rate them.

Shelf life:
YEAH. This thing sticks like the mass it smells of!

Conclusion:
I like it. I think that Buhara Esans as a brand generally helps you to broaden your perfume horizon.
I will definitely get more from this brand.

Popular Buhara Esans

Oud by Buhara Esans Makam-ı İbrahim by Buhara Esans Altın Damla by Buhara Esans Kurtuba by Buhara Esans Turkuaz by Buhara Esans Beyaz Misk by Buhara Esans Cuma Rüzgarı by Buhara Esans Oud de Luxe by Buhara Esans Sandal Oud by Buhara Esans Misk by Buhara Esans Misk-i Amber by Buhara Esans Amber by Buhara Esans Yasemin by Buhara Esans Hacer-ül Esved by Buhara Esans İğde by Buhara Esans Arafat by Buhara Esans Royal Amber by Buhara Esans Dua-el Cennet by Buhara Esans Fevakih by Buhara Esans Çoban by Buhara Esans