Body

Eau de Parfum (2011)
Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry
Flacon Design: Christopher Bailey
Where to buy?
Body (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Burberry for women and was released in 2011. The scent is flowery-sweet. It is still in production.

Michel Almairac

Sillage 5.0/10
Longevity 5.0/10
Scent 7.0/10
Helpful Review    2 Awards
I think my entire impression of this perfume is sideways!
This is a strange one for me - it smells so much like a clean, fresh, dewy pine tree after a good rain. I think the woody notes mixed with the peach and wormwood are what's causing this, but man.. it's delightful. And perhaps because of pine association, I feel it's most appropriate in winter (or perhaps even spring, with the aforementioned dewiness). That said, I don't get much warmth from this one, either - To me, it's cool, crisp and refreshing. If I had an office job, this is exactly what I'd wear to work. It's pleasant, doesn't overpower, and isn't at all 'provocative' in my opinion.

Which is why I was so perplexed when I saw the adverts here for it. A mostly nude woman lounging lasciviously in an overcoat? And here, I totally pegged this one for an office-appropriate scent!
Bottle 7.5/10
Sillage 5.0/10
Longevity 7.5/10
Scent 6.0/10
A delicate, casual scent
I really admire Burberry as a house, and it's not because they create anything particularly spectacular, but because their fragrances exude a beautiful sense of warmth and elegance while remaining casual.

Burberry Body is a lovely fragrance, very much along the same lines as the Sensuous series by Estee Lauder. Both fragrances sit rather lightly on the skin with a cuddly, yet creamy woodsiness.

Some may be initially turned off by Burberry Body's opening, which to my nose was a little chemical, like the scent of insect repellent or hairspray. I was admittedly annoyed by these top notes, and had grave fears for what would follow.

Thankfully Burberry Body improves throughout its development. It's not an extremely loud fragrance, yet it does have good projection. Cashmere wood and sandalwood are the most dominant accords to my nose, followed by musk and creamy vanilla. The rose is very subtle, tending to be more sweet and fresh rather than tart-like.

Although it isn't technically a skin-scent, Burberry Body smells rather natural and smooth on the skin, like a lightly scented lotion rather than a perfume. I love that I can go about my daily business and occasionally get wafts of a beautiful, inoffensive woods and vanilla blend emanating from my wrists.

The longevity is wonderful, really surprising actually. I was thrilled to detect this light fragrance on my skin a good twelve hours after application. I haven't tried the Body Intense flanker, but somehow I don't want to. This fragrance is perfect just the way it is.
Scent 6.0/10
Mind and Body
Fruity,rosy and musky.The whole composition is good ,nice blended but.....there is something sharp green (may be the absynthe) that keeps me from not loving it.This is good floral with rose and peach dominating ,the base is soft woody with sandalwood and cashmerian wood .All in all is nice for daily wearing with good staying power.

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry The Beat (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her by Burberry The Beat for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Baby Touch (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him by Burberry Mr. Burberry (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Sport for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body Tender by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry