Brit Rhythm for Him (2013)

Brit Rhythm for Him by Burberry

Brit Rhythm for Him is a perfume by Burberry for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBasil, Cardamom, Juniper berry
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlack leather, Patchouli, Styrax
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Frankincense, Tonka bean

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 21.09.2019.

7.5 5.0 5.0 9.0/10

Elysium
Great... though It just didn't have that WOW effect on me!
I must admit that I blindly bought it on eBay, the price was so convenient and the main accords allegedly suit me, at least it sounded promising. Hence, I decided to give it a try. In the end, a fresh-spicy scent won’t be any cloying.
And here we go… A youthful, lively fragrance with fresh, herbal, crisp, woody notes and a clean, soapy dry down. It is sexy and provocative, a very light fragrance, light in any sense.
It begins with a bright, fresh opening of juniper berries and cardamom, which I can smell clearly, and lemon verbena, which I do not perceive at all. Umm, flat citrus, too bad.
I detect a lot of leather, but honestly cannot swear whether that is black, brown, or white… who knows? It just reminds me leather…
The dry down is woody, cedar and tonka are in there. Nevertheless, I don't smell incense at all, at least not the one I used to call Incense!
Projection does not go very far from your skin, longevity isn't that good, I'd say 4 to 5 hours and then is close to skin. Due to those factors, it's not the kind of scent I will wear few days straight!
Final judge: it is a masculine and modern scent, and smells good on my skin. A scent to wear into the office without being overpowering; it is woody and spicy, yet stays close on the skin. Given that it does not have a good projection and longevity, I suggest to wear it during middle season like spring and fall.

That are my two cents,
Gianluca

Elysium 3 years ago
This is the Brit Rhythm of the fall. Rich of vibrant cedar, adrenalised leather, dirty patchouli and smoky incense notes. Sweet tonka trail.
5.0

by Vawallpa
by YKem
by YKem

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry The Beat (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Mr. Burberry (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry The Beat for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him by Burberry My Burberry Black by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry Baby Touch (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Her by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry