Brit Rhythm for Him 2013 Eau de Toilette

Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry
Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Burberry for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBasilBasil
StyraxStyrax
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood
FrankincenseFrankincense
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 05.10.2021.

Elysium
Great... though It just didn't have that WOW effect on me!
I must admit that I blindly bought it on eBay, the price was so reasonable and the main accords allegedly suit me, at least it sounded promising. Hence, I decided to give it a try. In the end, a fresh-spicy scent won't be any cloying.
And here we go. Brit Rhythm is a youthful, lively fragrance with fresh, herbal, crisp, woody notes and a clean and soapy dry down. It is sexy and provocative, a very light fragrance, light in any sense.

It begins with a bright, fresh opening of juniper berries and cardamom, which I can smell clearly, and lemon verbena, which I do not perceive at all. Umm, flat citrus, too bad.
I detect a lot of leather but honestly cannot swear whether that is black, brown, or white. Who knows? It just reminds me of leather. The dry down is woody, cedar and tonka are in there. Nevertheless, I don't smell the incense at all, at least not the one I used to call incense scent!

Projection does not go very far from your skin, and longevity isn't that good, I'd say 4 to 5 hours and then is close to the skin. Due to those factors, it's not the kind of scent I will wear a few days straight!
Final judge: it is a masculine and modern scent, and smells good on my skin. It's a cologne to wear into the office without being overpowering; it is woody and spicy, yet stays close on the skin. Given that it does not have an excellent projection and longevity, I suggest wearing it during the middle seasons like spring and fall.

-Elysium

BehzadhzBehzadhz 6 months ago
it is the most sweetest frag in my collection, just spray in my back.
ElysiumElysium 5 years ago
This is the Brit Rhythm of the fall. Rich of vibrant cedar, adrenalised leather, dirty patchouli and smoky incense notes. Sweet tonka trail.

by Proton
by Vawallpa
by YKem
by YKem

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Her by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Amber Heath by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Burberry My Burberry Black (Parfum) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Gold by Burberry Her Intense by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry Sport for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry