Brit Rhythm for Him (2015)Eau de Toilette Intense

Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Burberry

Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette Intense) is a popular perfume by Burberry for men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-leathery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesVermouth, Peppermint, Cumin
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Amber, Leather
Base Notes Base NotesGaiac wood, Tonka bean, Cashmeran

Submitted by Michael, last update on 08.05.2020.

Carlitos01
Paris, a raincoat and a dry Martini
Paris ... Already some time ago I lost interest in the touristic Paris, the Paris of the Champs Elysées, the Eiffel Tower and the Galeries Laffayette. I like to breathe the Montmartre air, walk through its narrow streets full of history, and sip a few drinks in those bars that still reverberate the libertarian thinking of the 20s and the 30s. I mean places like "Closerie des Lilas" and "Harry's New York Bar ". I miss those moments when, by myself or with my girlfriend, I drank a cold Alsatian beer to fight the night heat, or maybe a Dry Martini with absinthe to warm my raincoat on a rainy dusk. I still hope to spend long hours there, and maybe one day I will come across the ghost of Hemingway and we will have Dry Martini together. I will not complain if Scott Fitzgerald, James Joyce, Henry Miller, Oscar Wilde, or even Toulouse-Lautrec and Charles Aznavour also join in. The “lost generation” - a term coined by the promoter of this XXth century movement, the writer Gertrude Stein - did not hesitate to meet for lively parties, full of characters that represented the Parisian madness, like the beautiful Kiki de Montparnasse. Also were not missed long conversations soaked by absinthe and Dry Martini cocktails.
The Dry Martini recipe comes with different amounts of vermouth and gin. For some, the measure is fifty-fifty, that is, the dose of gin used is the same as that of vermouth. Others already say that the real (perhaps the perfect) Dry Martini has to have more vermouth than gin. Others like the gin to completely drown the vermouth. That was Ernest Hemingway's preference. For him, the vermouth should be nothing more than the shadow of the Martini bottle over the glass full of gin. And should it be beaten or just stirred? Believing in the best known spy in the world and his distinctive taste, James Bond always asks for his Dry Martini beaten and never stirred.
I still prefer my Dry Martini seasoned with absinthe. I think its herbal touch is indispensable. The aroma is divine. I think it would be an excellent inspiration to create a perfume ... or does it already exist?

. . . . . . . . Brit Rhythm for Him Intense - Dry Martini and Absinth by Burberry . . . . . . .
The absinth fresh opening with artemisia / absinth, vermouth, cumin and pepper gives me the vibe of a very nice bittersweet glass of vermouth and gin on the rocks. By adding a couple of mint leaves... it becomes just delicious!
Opening aside, this perfume stands for me as a leather, tonka and woods blending, with those notes being easily identifiable, after the Dry Martini boozy top accord.
The ambery leather and cashmeren wood notes are very present but are soft and tamed. I classify this essence as very aromatic, very versatile and quite easy to wear. The initial minty fresh and bittersweet absintheand vermouth impression makes way for a refined mildly sweet drydown influenced by vanilla and tonka notes.
This Intense version is better and richer than the regular Brit Rhythm. However, it is not really groundbreaking or even new for the perfume market. I have seen reviewers claiming this perfume to be similar to Black Afgano, Spice Bomb, 1 Million, La Nuit de L'Homme, Charriol Black, CH Men, Mercedes Benz Intense, Eros, Zino, Egoiste, and fifty others colognes besides the original Brit Rhythm. Of course it does not make any sense. That's the issue with a mainstream fragrance, even if a good one. It looks similar an all bunch of fragrances but it is equal to none.... but similar to Black Afgano? good gracious!
In my skin, the perfume lasts between 7 and 8 hours, it projects for 2 hours, and its sillage has a top figure of about 5 feet. I would say it is slightly above average in what performance is concerned.
It is a somewhat mainstream perfume, very suitable for a huge range of situations and just not suitable for hot summer days and work out.
The bottle is very imaginative and designed with very good taste. It stands out in any shelf.
in my opinion, it's probably the best Burberry along with London.

How can I measure this fashionable Dry Martini with Absinthe?
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
- Opening: 9.0 (herbal fresh with vermouth and spices)
- DryDown: 8.0 (leather and woods)
- Longevity: 8.0 (3 sprays can last up to 8 hours)
- Sillage: 7.0 (up to 5 feet with 3 sprays; it projects for 2.0 hours)
- Uniqueness: 8.0 (It has its own individuality sustained by the boozy opening accord. On the other hand it's a bit mainstream for the remaining development)
- Usability: 9.0 (Almost a four seasons fragrance for outdoors or indoors, day or night; avoid the hot summer days)
- Versatility: 8.5 (Excellent for wide number of occasions and great for the office and general daily wear. Don't use it in the gym or in the beach)
- Compliments: 7.5 (You will smell very good to everybody, but nobody will whistle at you due to the scent)
- Quality: 9.0 (above-average quality ingredients, good flask, nice sprayer)
- Presentation: 9.0 (very good presentation in my opinion, although a bit feminine; If you display it in the toilet, your wife will accept it....the burberry pattern does wonders)
- Price: 9.5 (EdT Intense, 100 ml non tester for € 22.00, a bargain)
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Overall rating: 8.41 / 10.00
- between 7 and 8 = above average;
- between 8 and 9 = recommended;
- greater than 9 = do not miss;

Recommendation: This is a top mainstram fragrance with the added bonus of a (dear to me) boozy opening. I never care much about mainstram fragrances, but if you are looking for a non obtrusive fragrance to use everyday, I do recommend this one.
Blind buy? Why not for this price.

Music: Pink Martini - "Bolero"
The rhythm however rather for U20
The Burberry brit rhythm intense is a very decent fragrance. The durability and sillage are remarkable. (Compliments are definitely included :) ) The low price is convincing but I think he has this sweetness like Versace Eros only a little bit woodier, so I see him better with younger than with a seasoned man. From the top note to the base, I think this fragrance remains quite constant. Try my recommendation first then buy it

Brit Rhythm Intense Superb Scent
SOTD: Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him Intense: As of 01/13/19

Opening is liking walking in a forest surrounded by pine needles ( which i scent from the guaiac wood, and mint) with a hint of spice, I detected the leather, pepper, vanilla, tonka bean and raspberry. I love the scent, no hint of Spicebomb DNA to be honest to my nose. Is just a superb and gorgeous scent to my nose. This is new favorite Burberry fragrance, the second is London. Is a must have

Rating

Scent: 8.5/10
Design/Presentation: 8.5/10
Value: 7/10
Longevity/Performance: 7.5/10: Lasted to my skin/skin scent around between 6-8+ hrs
Overall: 8.5/10

My office SOTD (Scent of the Day) Burberry Brit Rhythm Intense for Him EDT: As of 03/15/19, A 2nd wearing of this fragrance, I oversprayed too much of this scent in a office setting. The projection was around 2-3 hrs and longevity/performance was beastly due to oversprayed around 12+ hrs, lesson learned spray light on this fragrance probably 4-6 sprays. To me is still a awesome and superb fragrance my nose still detect the tonka bea, vanilla, leather, patchouli and amber. Is a sweet leathery scent with vibe of woody notes, it's built for the fall/winter seasons. My overall score is still the same 8.5 out of 10. It has the A&F First Instinct vibe is more suited for the younger gents. A must get to any collection

AmberScent
Un Cinzano per cominciare...
The fresh opening with absinth, cumin and pepper notes gives me a vibe of a very nice bittersweet glass of Cinzano on the rocks. Spices, booz and with the freshness of mint... Delicious!
Opening aside, this perfume stands for me as a patchouli, leather, tonka, and woods blending. Those notes are easily identifiable, besides the vermouth boozy top accord.
The ambery leather and cashmere accords are easy to like. They are soft and well behaved, helping my little grey cells to classify this essence as very aromatic and very versatile. The initial minty fresh and artemisia bittersweet vermouth makes way for a refined leathery drydown swetened by vanilla and tonka notes.
I prefer the Intense version over the regular Brit Rhythm. However, it is not groundbreaking. Several opinions claim this perfume to be familiar to many other colognes besides the original Brit Rhythm.That's the issue with a not unique perfume. You may not love it enough to distinguish it from other scents.
The perfume lasts up to 8 hours. Its sillage has about 5 feet radius. I may state that performance is slightly above average.
In summary, its scent is close to a mainstream perfume - vermouth entry - and suitable for a wide range of situations.
The bottle is beautiful and designed with very good taste. It's way different from the Burberry Touch strange bottle that I also own.
It's probably the best Burberry in my opinion.

Keep your scent high!

Sweet Leathery Bomb
This is the best perfume from Burberry, it's quality is fascinating, i love the combination of it, raspberries, vanilla, leather, cashmere wood, tonka bean and sandalwood, it's really good stuff, performance wise too, it's beast mode on my skin. i love the bottle's design too, it looks class! well done Burberry!

Elysium
How about a Manhattan cocktail for happy hour?
Every day, you show up to work and either accomplish a sufficient amount or look productive enough not to get fired. And when you've either crossed enough tasks off your to-do list or read the entire internet, you deserve to leave the office and get a drink. So how about a Manhattan cocktail for happy hour?

To begin with, Burberry Brit Rhythm Intense opens with a blast of awesome wormwood-absinthe, which reminds me of Vermouth, a fortified Italian wine that has had a distilled spirit like brandy added to it. Imagine you are drinking a Manhattan cocktail for an aperitif, which smells spicy, sweet, and robust, and tastes heavenly.
Like the Vermouth, some herbal notes get more prominent, and I smell cumin, mint, marjoram, and quinine. This robust, aromatic, and earthy introduction is completed by spicy pepper that reveals as soon as the boozy note calms down.

After nearly half an hour, the heart announces as a more masculine and reinforced leather accent compared to Brit Rhythm. There are intense notes of patchouli and sensual amber fused with leather, a more modern mild and soft leather similar to Armani Code, neither dark nor rude. To put it very clearly, it is not the kind of raw leather you can smell in most of Ferrari's fragrances, which I like, of course.

Ultimately, after the boozy and leathery phase, BBRI turns into work and comforting scent, sitting on the skin with lasting undertones of blonde woods and guaiac wood, with the sweet touch of the tonka beans-

Recommended for cool and cold weather, from late fall till early spring, it is safe for office, intense but not overpowering, during the evening, and for your nights out, it is still going strong for the after-party.
Please, be informed that sillage stays around your arms, but longevity is enormous if you smell your shirt or sweater the day after you can feel it, so smokey and sensuous.

-Elysium

Carlitos01Carlitos01 11 months ago
Well above average Burberry scent, on a pair with London as per my opinion. Great sweet leather & woods with a boozy dry martini start.
AmberScentAmberScent 21 months ago
The fresh opening with absinth, cumin and pepper remembers me a delicious bittersweet Cinzano on the rocks with a couple of mint leaves.

by Bulentbc
by Bulentbc
by Ekkie
by Ekkie

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry Bespoke - Amber Heath by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry My Burberry Black (Parfum) by Burberry Her by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Gold by Burberry Sport for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry The Beat (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry