Brit Sheer 2007

Brit Sheer by Burberry
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
Brit Sheer is a perfume by Burberry for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesLycheeLychee YuzuYuzu Pineapple leafPineapple leaf Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink peonyPink peony Peach blossomPeach blossom Nashi pearNashi pear
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk Blond woodsBlond woods

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.06.2022.

The scent was re-released in 2015.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Pink, citrusy lemonade
This was the first Burberry fragrance that I didn't fall head over heels in love with. Usually I'm lucky with their fragrances because they're often flowery, light or sweet, however Brit Sheer was far too fruity for my liking.

I enjoyed both the EDT and EDP versions of Brit, so I immediately assumed I would like this fragrance. I often find that if I have high expectations before smelling a scent, I am usually left disappointed.

The pineapple note is far too strong and when mixed with the yuzu note, it creates something that is sour and acidic smelling. To some people this fragrance is refreshing and clean, however fruity or citrusy fragrances don't usually appeal to my tastes in perfume. I much prefer soft floral scents.

Even though Brit Sheer isn't my type of fragrance, this perfume doesn't strike me as being anything special. It is far too generic and safe.

The lasting strength is also a disappointment, not lasting any longer than 2 hours.

Edit: I have forced myself to re-test this and I must admit that it smells much nicer on the skin. I'm beginning to sense a delicate, sparkling pink grapefruit scent. On a warm day this is quite refreshing.

Images

7 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Amber Heath by Burberry Her (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry My Burberry Black (Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Burberry Her Intense by Burberry Brit for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry My Burberry Black (Elixir de Parfum) by Burberry Hero (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry