Brit for Women 2003 Eau de Parfum

Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Burberry for women and was released in 2003. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPearPear Italian limeItalian lime Green almondGreen almond
Heart Notes Heart NotesDragéeDragée White peonyWhite peony
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber MahoganyMahogany VanillaVanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 26.09.2022.

7 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Julyblue
Unfortunately I don't know a heading :)
Burberry-who would have thought I'd be interested in the scents .
I love the brand, have a bag of this brand .burberry is for me so timeless, elegant, not everyone has and will never be mainstream, so every 16 year old girl runs around with it .
And of course Kate Moss has made me aware of the brand, for me the perfect choice for Burberry.
The scent embodies warmth for me...cosy cold autumn evenings in front of the fireplace. Wrapped in a cuddly blanket .
A fragrance to feel good.
I wish I would have discovered this fragrance earlier. the sugared almond I take especially warm. very tasty!!!
A perfectly coordinated fragrance !It must not be missing :)

Silent Flirt
If you want to flirt without having to say a single word, then by all means add Burberry Brit Parfum to your wardrobe. It's the complete opposite of the one created for us. Brit for men is dry, bitter and very uninteresting. Brit for women is sexy, flirtatious, alluring and addictive. Lime, almond and pear make it just a tad bit tropical. Peony brings a touch of class. Mahogany wood, amber, tonka bean and vanilla gives Brit a warm-sensual feel.
2.5

Skipper, Not Barbie
Why be Skipper when you can be Barbie? I feel like BRIT is the younger, less worldly by far, sister of DIOR ADDICT. She's jealous of her accomplished sibling, and never seems able to hold her own. She hasn't lived enough. Some might say the innocence is endearing, but I'd argue that it's limiting. BRIT is too small and narrowminded.

Overall, BRIT plays tennis well, but she pouts when she loses.

SystemeD
A fruity floral adults can wear
Normally, fruity florals don't appeal to me, as a lover of spices and woods. On top of that, I usually associate fruity florals with young women and girls, and I am, both sadly and thankfully, no longer young. But that lime top note drew me to Burberry Brit, despite my prejudices.

That refreshing lime note lingers a bit, extending into the heart where it meets up with peony and pear.

The drydown is a lightly almond-flavored vanilla. There's a creamy woodiness here, too.

This fragrance has very wide appeal, and I understand why. I unhesitatingly recommend it for summer, even if you don't care for the rest of the Burberry line. I ended up buying bottles of both the edt and the edp, which are slightly different.

Sweet, iced pear
I love that every Burberry fragrance I have tried manages to be unique yet classy at the same time. Burberry Brit certainly does not fail me in that opinion.

Brit is slightly sweet, yet nothing like the sweet celebrity scents on today's market. The sweetness of the pear and the lime is rather refreshing. Brit also exudes elegance and sophistication, making it a perfect scent for special occasions or evening wear.

I love that this fragrance, if sprayed on your clothes, leaves a divine warm vanilla scent which you can smell everytime you open your wardrobe.

While wearing this scent you are guaranteed to feel feminine, desirable and incredibly sexy. This is one very unique and lovable fragrance.
More reviews

1 short view on the fragrance
AMGMoonHaloAMGMoonHalo 2 years ago
Fresh, warm, almond, vanilla, & floral gourmet w/English satire to keep things interesting. Simply delicious!

Images

23 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Amber Heath by Burberry Her (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry My Burberry Black (Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Her Intense by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Burberry Brit for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry My Burberry Black (Elixir de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry Hero (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Gold by Burberry