Brit for Women (2003) Eau de Parfum

Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry
Bottle Design: Fabien Baron
Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) (Burberry)

Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Burberry for women and was released in 2003. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesIced pear, Italian lime, Green almond
Heart Notes Heart NotesSugared almond, White peony
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Mahogany, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.10.2018

Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 2.5/10 Scent 4.0/10
Skipper, Not Barbie
Why be Skipper when you can be Barbie? I feel like BRIT is the younger, less worldly by far, sister of DIOR ADDICT. She's jealous of her accomplished sibling, and never seems able to hold her own. She hasn't lived enough. Some might say the innocence is endearing, but I'd argue that it's limiting. BRIT is too small and narrowminded.

Overall, BRIT plays tennis well, but she pouts when she loses.
Silent Flirt
If you want to flirt without having to say a single word, then by all means add Burberry Brit Parfum to your wardrobe. It's the complete opposite of the one created for us. Brit for men is dry, bitter and very uninteresting. Brit for women is sexy, flirtatious, alluring and addictive. Lime, almond and pear make it just a tad bit tropical. Peony brings a touch of class. Mahogany wood, amber, tonka bean and vanilla gives Brit a warm-sensual feel.
Bottle 2.5/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 3.0/10
Burberry Brit
Ok i heard good reviews on this fragrance so i Decided to buy it
The Scent i didn't know what to make of it at first and i thought maybe it will grow on me so i used it for a while.
but i got tried of it and i'm swaping
it.

There's too much Vanilla Lime very Pungent i did not care for and with the
nutty notes did not mix well in this perfume I Love the bottle Design
it's like a Sherlock Holms Print on a
modern Bottle And it also reminds me of
Walking though Oxford in the 1940's.
Very classy bottle Insipid Scent
A fruity floral adults can wear
Normally, fruity florals don't appeal to me, as a lover of spices and woods. On top of that, I usually associate fruity florals with young women and girls, and I am, both sadly and thankfully, no longer young. But that lime top note drew me to Burberry Brit, despite my prejudices.

That refreshing lime note lingers a bit, extending into the heart where it meets up with peony and pear.

The drydown is a lightly almond-flavored vanilla. There's a creamy woodiness here, too.

This fragrance has very wide appeal, and I understand why. I unhesitatingly recommend it for summer, even if you don't care for the rest of the Burberry line. I ended up buying bottles of both the edt and the edp, which are slightly different.
Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
Allure's Distant Cousin?
Burberry BRIT is a pleasant if unexceptional linear floriental perfume which I'd rank as a distant cousin to Chanel ALLURE. The same sort of finely woven texture of notes appears here, although the precise notes themselves are not the same. This type of fragrance appeals to me—and Dior DUNE is another example—as a sort of comfort scent without the dessert aspect present in perfumes such as Chopard CASMIR.

Sandalwoodiness, vanilla, “abstract” florality and a sort of nondescript creaminess combine to create a soothing sort of scent in BRIT. I was honestly expecting sour sandalwood and synthetic aftertaste but have been pleasantly surprised. My previous experiences with Burberry have not been all that positive, although I do own a bottle of RED, which has this same linear tightly woven texture but, again, with different notes. I don't find BRIT or RED to be very subtle or complex, but they are nice enough to wear.
very sweet but not coying
I like this on my skin a lot better than on the testing strip.
On my skin I smell more lime and pear, almost a musk.
On the tester I smell way too much vanilla and peony!
Similar to Joop! All About Eve.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 6.0/10
Sweet, iced pear
I love that every Burberry fragrance I have tried manages to be unique yet classy at the same time. Burberry Brit certainly does not fail me in that opinion.

Brit is slightly sweet, yet nothing like the sweet celebrity scents on today's market. The sweetness of the pear and the lime is rather refreshing. Brit also exudes elegance and sophistication, making it a perfect scent for special occasions or evening wear.

I love that this fragrance, if sprayed on your clothes, leaves a divine warm vanilla scent which you can smell everytime you open your wardrobe.

While wearing this scent you are guaranteed to feel feminine, desirable and incredibly sexy. This is one very unique and lovable fragrance.

• by Zora by Zora
  • by Annkom by Annkom
  • by YKem by YKem
  • by Echtdufte by Echtdufte

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry The Beat (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry The Beat for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him by Burberry Mr. Burberry (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Baby Touch (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry My Burberry Black by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body Tender by Burberry