Brit for Women (2004)Eau de Toilette

Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry
Bottle Design Fabien Baron

Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Burberry for women and was released in 2004. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Italian lime, Green almond
Heart Notes Heart NotesDragée, White peony
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Mahogany, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 06.05.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry, which differs in concentration.

not a distinct perfume
I put this on earlier in the day. I sniffed my wrist a few hours later, and I had to wrack my brain to remember what I put on. Then I remembered after looking at the bottle sitting on my bathroom counter.

This is not a distinct perfume at all. I DO like it; it's a nice spicy, creamy perfume that's great for cool weather. However, you could slap on a celebrity name or a brand like Hugo Boss on the label and I wouldn't know the difference. Longevity is between 4 to 6 hours on me.

VlaryaVlarya 29 days ago
Old-fashioned sweet plastic with bad longevity. I wanted to like it, but can't.

by DilaraM
by DilaraM
by Loreley94
by Loreley94
by MissYvy
by MissYvy

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry Bespoke - Amber Heath by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry My Burberry Black (Parfum) by Burberry Her by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Gold by Burberry Sport for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry The Beat (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry