Brit for Women 2004 Eau de Toilette

Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Burberry for women and was released in 2004. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPearPear
Italian limeItalian lime
Green almondGreen almond
Heart Notes Heart NotesDragéeDragée
White peonyWhite peony
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
MahoganyMahogany
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.04.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry, which differs in concentration.

Amberfreak
FAITHFUL, HEARTWARMING + ENVIRONMENT NOT PROVOKING ACCOMPANIMENT ;-)
Great, appetizing fruity and gourmand scent with a heart-warming finish. Excellent hardwood flooring (8 - 10 hours). Perfect for all not too hot days, if you want a protective, faithful and not provoking company ;-)

not a distinct perfume
I put this on earlier in the day. I sniffed my wrist a few hours later, and I had to wrack my brain to remember what I put on. Then I remembered after looking at the bottle sitting on my bathroom counter.

This is not a distinct perfume at all. I DO like it; it's a nice spicy, creamy perfume that's great for cool weather. However, you could slap on a celebrity name or a brand like Hugo Boss on the label and I wouldn't know the difference. Longevity is between 4 to 6 hours on me.

VlaryaVlarya 2 years ago
Old-fashioned sweet plastic with bad longevity. I wanted to like it, but can't.

by Zerotonin
by Zerotonin
by Loreley94
by Loreley94
by MissYvy
by MissYvy

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Amber Heath by Burberry Her (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry My Burberry Black (Parfum) by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Burberry Brit Gold by Burberry Her Intense by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Burberrys for Men (1992) (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry