Brit for Women 2004 Eau de Toilette

Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Burberry for women and was released in 2004. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Italian lime, Green almond
Heart Notes Heart NotesDragée, White peony
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Mahogany, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.04.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry, which differs in concentration.

Amberfreak
FAITHFUL, HEARTWARMING + ENVIRONMENT NOT PROVOKING ACCOMPANIMENT ;-)
Great, appetizing fruity and gourmand scent with a heart-warming finish. Excellent hardwood flooring (8 - 10 hours). Perfect for all not too hot days, if you want a protective, faithful and not provoking company ;-)

not a distinct perfume
I put this on earlier in the day. I sniffed my wrist a few hours later, and I had to wrack my brain to remember what I put on. Then I remembered after looking at the bottle sitting on my bathroom counter.

This is not a distinct perfume at all. I DO like it; it's a nice spicy, creamy perfume that's great for cool weather. However, you could slap on a celebrity name or a brand like Hugo Boss on the label and I wouldn't know the difference. Longevity is between 4 to 6 hours on me.

VlaryaVlarya 1 year ago
Old-fashioned sweet plastic with bad longevity. I wanted to like it, but can't.

by Zerotonin
by Zerotonin
by Loreley94
by Loreley94
by MissYvy
by MissYvy

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Bespoke - Amber Heath by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry Her by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry My Burberry Black (Parfum) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Brit Gold by Burberry Her Intense by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry The Beat (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry