Brit for Women 2004 Eau de Toilette

Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
7.8 / 10 115 Ratings
Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Burberry for women and was released in 2004. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes PearPear Italian limeItalian lime Green almondGreen almond
Heart Notes Heart Notes DragéeDragée White peonyWhite peony
Base Notes Base Notes AmberAmber MahoganyMahogany VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 04.10.2022.
Variant of the fragrance concentration
This is a variant of the perfume Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry, which differs in concentration.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Helpful Review 9
FAITHFUL, HEARTWARMING + ENVIRONMENT NOT PROVOKING ACCOMPANIMENT ;-)
Great, appetizing fruity and gourmand scent with a heart-warming finish. Excellent hardwood flooring (8 - 10 hours). Perfect for all not too hot days, if you want a protective, faithful and not provoking company ;-)

Helpful Review 3
not a distinct perfume
I put this on earlier in the day. I sniffed my wrist a few hours later, and I had to wrack my brain to remember what I put on. Then I remembered after looking at the bottle sitting on my bathroom counter.

This is not a distinct perfume at all. I DO like it; it's a nice spicy, creamy perfume that's great for cool weather. However, you could slap on a celebrity name or a brand like Hugo Boss on the label and I wouldn't know the difference. Longevity is between 4 to 6 hours on me.

1 short view on the fragrance
VlaryaVlarya 3 years ago
Old-fashioned sweet plastic with bad longevity. I wanted to like it, but can't.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

4 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Amber Heath by Burberry Her (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry My Burberry Black (Parfum) by Burberry Her Intense by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Burberry My Burberry Black (Elixir de Parfum) by Burberry Hero (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry