Burberry for Men 1995 Eau de Toilette

Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry
Bottle Design Pierre Dinand
Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Burberry for men and was released in 1995. The scent is fresh-woody. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
GeraniumGeranium
SandalwoodSandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Sani, last update on 25.06.2021.

Appetizing!
Oh, if my husband wore this scent, I could crawl inside him :-) .....
I'm constantly hanging on his neck, "let me sniff it again, mmmhhhh, I can't get enough of it." Burberry for men is not a fragrance that pushes itself to the forefront. It's cool understatement, but somehow still a statement... because it doesn't feel the need to pose as such. Very well balanced, soothingly harmonious, a citrusy-herbaceous fresh infusion with a soft woody touch. And by the way, one of the few scents where lavender doesn't bother me. Simply appetizing!
(Again) unknown scents, part 3: The forgotten Burberry
There are scents that are not earth-shattering, but good. Fragrances that people like to spray on themselves in the morning. Fragrances that don't make you think of a 'perfume', but of 'just smell good'. Fragrances that don't hurt financially, that don't have high artistic or other demands. Except those: to smell good, to feel good. Burberry for Men is one such fragrance. Two and a half decades ago it was quite famous, but now, in my impression, it has disappeared. Wrongfully so! /br /> I will not pray down the scent pyramid in this short commentary or search for the claimed ingredients in the fragrance. According to my nose, we are dealing with a fruity all-rounder, which is wonderfully smooth at the base and also a little bit - in the language of wine - sweet without being genuinely sweet. The initially well radiating and quite intense fruitiness gives me an abstract/synthetic impression, but not in the sense of those bad chewing gum and candy aromas that are currently circulating. More in the sense of: you can't really identify individual fruits. Let's say: Pome fruit. When the fruitiness has slowly 'evaporated' and become softer, mNnn can sniff a wonderfully mossy component. The shelf life is very good according to the Aglianico test: spray on a handkerchief in the bathroom in the evening before going to bed, enter the bathroom in the morning and sniff. If the scent is still well in the air at an ambient temperature of about 20 degrees and I have 'unadapted' it must be a long-lasting scent.
To conquer deeper regions of my heart, this fragrance would need more character. But then I would probably wear it much less often. A paradox that many perfumi/-ae might know ...
Test recommendation for all those who are looking for a work or everyday fragrance without airs and graces and can bring themselves to wear fragrances under 30,-. They can be very good.
Simply good
There are fragrances that are called classics, which for me includes Burberry for Men.
This scent is not intrusive, but it tells the environment that you are there. It will never be a classic compliment getter either, but if someone gets closer to you, the fragrance will score points.

For me a firm component of my collection, which will never disappear.
The fragrance is consistently fresh and slightly astringent. As a southerner, I can wear the scent very well all year round.

Best regards

Cosy
I must honestly admit that I have rarely used Burberry for men before. He leads a distinct shadowy existence in my collection. In autumn/winter it was almost too easy for me. Now in spring/summer I rather used citric, spicy and fresh scents. Even though I often thought of Burberry for men, he usually took the shorter one. It wasn't like that today
Burberry for men makes such a cosy impression with this fragrance combination, reminiscent of a garden full of ripe fruit such as apple or pear, that I actually intend to use it more often. Certainly, especially when this fruit will also be available. That will be the end of August/September. I wonder if that's the way it's gonna be. Now in June I can only imagine this effect. But I'm sure it'll be great.

Good & safe manly choice
Burberry for Men is a very masculine EDT.
A very classy, trustworthy and an inexpensive man's scent! You may use it almost all along the year both during the day or night.
It opens freshy and dries down woody with a very smooth development and an above average performance.
If you have any doubts on what to apply today... this fragrance is always a good and safe choice. It's an excelent Office fragrance.
It's a "Call me SIR" type of cologne.

My rates for Burberry Man:
Presentation: 7.0
Price: 8.0
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Overall rating: 8,00/10.00
If you are looking for a versatile elegant & manly fougére, you found it.
It's inexpensive, with above average quality. I do recommend it, and safe enough for a blind buy.

BertolucciKBertolucciK 6 months ago
The opening is fresh. The lavender gives a smooth scent to the fragrance. Slightly spicy, sweet and woody in the drydown. Good for office.
JohnnieShoreJohnnieShore 1 year ago
Wish it was less sweet and had better performance but I really like it though.
Classy yet you can pull it off with a basic t-shirt.
ElysiumElysium 1 year ago
This isn't a heavy scent to me at all. and it does not last that long. You could definitely wear it at work since it projects a weak trace.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
A contemporary classic for every day: Woody with fresh accents and a discrete sillage, it can be worn by day mainly in the mid season.Classy
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
Smooth like a man wearing Burberry clothing should be. It's trustworthy like a Londoner should be. It may be used all the year round.

Burberry for Men von Burberry
by Nage
by Michael
by Michael

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Her by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Burberry My Burberry Black (Parfum) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Amber Heath by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Burberry Her Intense by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Brit Gold by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry The Beat (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry