Burberry for Men (1995) Eau de Toilette

Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry
Bottle Design: Pierre Dinand

Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Burberry for men and was released in 1995. The scent is fresh-woody. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lavender, Mint, Thyme
Heart Notes Heart NotesMoss, Geranium, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cedarwood

Submitted by Sani, last update on 09.09.2019

6.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Simply good
There are fragrances that are called classics, which for me includes Burberry for Men.
This scent is not intrusive, but it tells the environment that you are there. It will never be a classic compliment getter either, but if someone gets closer to you, the fragrance will score points.

For me a firm component of my collection, which will never disappear.
The fragrance is consistently fresh and slightly astringent. As a southerner, I can wear the scent very well all year round.

Best regards

7.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Cosy
I must honestly admit that I have rarely used Burberry for men before. He leads a distinct shadowy existence in my collection. In autumn/winter it was almost too easy for me. Now in spring/summer I rather used citric, spicy and fresh scents. Even though I often thought of Burberry for men, he usually took the shorter one. It wasn't like that today
Burberry for men makes such a cosy impression with this fragrance combination, reminiscent of a garden full of ripe fruit such as apple or pear, that I actually intend to use it more often. Certainly, especially when this fruit will also be available. That will be the end of August/September. I wonder if that's the way it's gonna be. Now in June I can only imagine this effect. But I'm sure it'll be great.
7.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Good & safe manly choice
Burberry for Men is a very masculine EDT.
A very classy, trustworthy and an inexpensive man's scent! You may use it almost all along the year both during the day or night.
It opens freshy and dries down woody with a very smooth development and an above average performance.
If you have any doubts on what to apply today... this fragrance is always a good and safe choice. It's an excelent Office fragrance.
It's a "Call me SIR" type of cologne.

My rates for Burberry Man:
Quality: 8.0
Presentation: 7.0
Price: 8.5

Overall rating: 8,05/10.00
If you are looking for a versatile elegant & manly fougére, you found it.
It's inexpensive, with above average quality. I do recommend it, and safe enough for a blind buy.

Jazzy76 40 days ago
A contemporary classic for every day: Woody with fresh accents and a discrete sillage, it can be worn by day mainly in the mid season.Classy
6.0
6.0
Carlitos01 18 months ago
Smooth like a man wearing Burberry clothing should be. It's trustworthy like a Londoner should be. It may be used all the year round.+4

Burberry for Men von Burberry
by Nage
by Michael
by Michael

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry The Beat (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Mr. Burberry (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry The Beat for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him by Burberry My Burberry Black by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry Baby Touch (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Her by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry