Burberry for Women 1995

Burberry for Women by Burberry
Bottle Design Pierre Dinand
7.5 / 10 216 Ratings
Burberry for Women is a perfume by Burberry for women and was released in 1995. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes Green appleGreen apple BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart Notes JasmineJasmine MossMoss SandalwoodSandalwood CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base Notes MuskMusk VanillaVanilla

Perfumers

Submitted by Sani, last update on 26.01.2023.

8 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Top Review 46
The scent of autumnal happiness!
Again and again I am surprised that some fragrances pass by my nose for years, or even decades. This was the case, for example, with Euphoria, with Emporio Armani She and now with Burberry for Woman. I certainly tested it at some point, but I have also tested many other Burberrys, and it has never been my brand. So far nobody had made it into my collection
Now I was once again looking for a fragrance that is autumnal but suitable for the day. That is not intrusive, warm and soft and only moderately sweet. Which is already pleasing to my own and other noses in the early morning, which is not annoying or tiresome, but is nevertheless well perceptible. One with which one feels comfortable all day long. And of course there was no such fragrance in my opulent collection ;) Anyway, now, late bloomer that I am, I came across Burberry for Woman, and it meets all the above criteria.

It smells to me of a walk in autumn, my favourite season. The air is cool and clear, the sky blue, the sun is shining. I am snuggled up in my warm jacket and in my scarf. The warm scent of apples, wood and vanilla envelops me, I feel safe. The colourful leaves rustling under my feet. I enjoy the splendid play of colours of the leaves, hold my face in the last rays of the sun and smile. I breathe deeply the spicy scent of the forest. I'm happy!
Top Review 12
FOR THE CONTRADICTIONS WITHIN US
EXCEPTIONAL.
IT CHANGES A LOT OF THINGS, BUT BURBERRY FOR WOMEN, ONE OF THE FAVOURABLES HAS LENGTHER THAN 20 YEARS.
He manages the difficult balancing act between noble / extraordinary and everyday / socially acceptable, even perfume abstainers will hardly get into a rage. Ideal for the contradictions within us, for femmes fatales who finally want to retire and for happy housewives who, despite everything, still dream about forbidden fruit every now and then ;-)
Shelf life good 7 -8 hours
Helpful Review 9
Modern Vintage
For me a fragrance to spray on my arm, stick my nose in and think of rainy autumn days in my childhood in the 90s :)
It combines modern freshness (green apple) with melancholic, warm wood notes.
As I find, not an extremely room-filling scent, but rather one to come closer and cuddle :)

Helpful Review 5
Burberry for Women
l love when something surprises me and makes me question what I think I know about myself.

On paper, I would have never given this scent a chance. Until I smelled Burberry for Women my favorite perfume was Prada by Prada. I thought I only liked resinous, spicy, earthy scents. I was positive that I hated anything sweet or fruity.

But one day on a whim I sprayed Burberry for Women on me while shopping in a department store. 30 minutes later, I was rapidly retracing my steps to the fragrance counter to purchase what was the most delicious thing I'd ever smelled. I wanted to eat my own arm. This perfume and my body chemistry are like totally LYLAS BFFs.

Just a few months later, and I'm already on my second bottle. I REGRET NOTHING! I've never craved a scent as much as I do this. I feel sort of melancholy on the days I choose another scent from my wardrobe. I find that I'm always eager to come home, shower, and spray the Burberry. Burberry for Women is just comfortable. It's comforting. It's home.

Helpful Review 3
Peachy style
This is a rather hard to find fragrance due to it being listed under so many different names eg. Burberry for Women, Burberry Classic, Burberry London etc. When I eventually found it I had my fingers crossed that I hadn't been searching for something that was going to be a disappointment.

Disappointed, I was not. Crazy about the scent? No, not really.

This fragrance is light, creamy and warm. Unlike other Burberry scents, I felt that this fragrance stayed very close to the skin, making it an intimate perfume. When I smell Burberry Woman I immediately think of a hot sunny day, so I'd most likely wear this during the warmer seasons.

The peach, apricot, pear and black currant add a fruity freshness to this scent without making it too sour or overpowering. This is actually a fruity opening that I rather enjoyed.

I don't get a lot of jasmine in this fragrance, however the musk is fairly strong. Overall the scent is comforting and suitable for any age group, but with that being said this fragrance didn't grow on me because I found it rather linear and common.

It's not the best perfume choice if you're looking to stand out from the crowd. Burberry Woman is friendly and casual, not sexy, romantic or outstanding.
More reviews

1 short view on the fragrance
Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
Well balanced, woodier than fruity, it's a "very British" and classy scent, although not so longlasting. Simple but refined the bottle

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

15 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Amber Heath by Burberry Her (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry My Burberry Black (Parfum) by Burberry Her Intense by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Burberry My Burberry Black (Elixir de Parfum) by Burberry Hero (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry