Her by Burberry

Her is a new perfume by Burberry for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Strawberry, Cherry, Blackberry, Blueberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Amber

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 20.10.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is British model Cara Delevingne.

Scent twin Baccarat Rouge - neee
On Parfumo, Baccarat Rouge is listed as the fragrance twin of Burberry Her,
I can't believe this! No.
Who determines this fragrance twin?
Hard to believe.
From now on I won't take the information about Duftzwillingen seriously any more.

Only recently I became aware of Burberry Her.
At the moment I am looking for a bottling, maybe I could buy an original Flackon.

When spraying, the strawberry is immediately perceptible. It won't last long. The scent that then remains on the skin reminds me of another oud from JHG, - the raspberry is probably involved in this perception - but not so oudig-herb-schwer,
soft, feminine and a fine astringency is also in the fragrance game.

I have no connection to Baccarat Rouge.
More like a little splash of another oud/JHG.
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Blauemaus
Foam sugar strawberries can also smell great
Ever since this new Burberry was launched, it's been splitting minds here at Parfumo. Most people find him terrible, a few like him very much. A "goes so" hardly seems to exist with this fragrance. Well, I'm one of the few fans here. But I don't really like red berries in fragrances. When I bought it, I didn't even like sweet things very much. And yet he made it into my collection.

Yeah, he smells a little like those foamy strawberries at first. But Burberry Her also smells of more than just Haribo strawberries. Some green, bitter-powdery note blends in with the artificial strawberry note. It's not a guy. Violet, jasmine. Possible blackberry? Or blueberry? I didn't really like him at the first test. But still he smelled interesting enough to test it again.

So after about 15 min. the scent becomes more flowery, the strawberries I still smell, whereby it reminds me now rather of ice cream. Berry sorbet more precisely, without milk or cream. There's something floral next to the sundae. Here this Burberry gets that cool floral note that the brand's fragrances usually have for me. However, it is restrained in the silage, which is usually not the case with the somewhat older Burberry. They're gonna bang into it. Not this one, he's about as gentle as Brit Floral. Also the musk in the base is there, but not animal or unpleasant. I smell amber stronger, but it's a cool amber, not animal or sweet.

Yes, it smells artificial through and through, I agree with all the negative statements and comments about it. However, it has a deliberately artificial effect on me, like in Mugler's aura (which I can't do at all with again). As a cheap drugstore smell it has absolutely no effect on me, I find that it smells quite valuable. Simply putting this latest fragrance from Buberry in the Candy Shop corner would not really do justice to the fragrance. If you take a little time to get to know him, let him have an effect on you and maybe even take one or two tests, you can discover some nice sides to him here. I think it's special somehow, but you have to be able to get a certain flowery and fruity sweetness out of scents. And it does my soul good on cloudy days, and that's worth buying. :)
8.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Synthetic? Yes! But that's what it is
Burberry Her...

I've been in my collection a while. And I'm still as excited as I was at the beginning. After some months where I have worn it more often now, the enthusiasm for this fragrance has still remained the same.

Actually I'm not the type for fruity/sweet scents, but this one stays.

Yes, it's synthetic/ buried.
And yes, he reminds me of those little dolls from my childhood that could be turned upside down and represented a muffin. In addition they smelled in different smell directions, among other things after strawberry. And that's how he smells. At least he reminds me a lot. And yes, I love it. Is it perhaps the association with my happy childhood that he triggers with the scent? Maybe.

7.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Jam: Wild berries
Hello, snoopers. I hope you had a nice day off yesterday :)
I, on the other hand, had to help get rid of all the bulky waste here... bah! :D Then I also changed my room a bit, so that the cat is now completely confused, because everything looks different, well, so slowly he gets used to it... :D

Be that as it may, today I will come across a fragrance that many people are probably already familiar with, as it can be found at every corner. "Her" by Burberry. I know it's a simple mainstream fragrance, but some of you seem to ignore it more and more after getting to know a few fragrances, because you'd rather be looking for the next niche fragrance. I don't want to give names, but isn't that right, Christine dear, you scented freak? :DD
She knows for sure that she is meant when she reads the commi from me, but everyone else may feel addressed in the same way, because if you already call me a nerd, then you are fragrance freaks! D

And yes, the scent here is not so bad! Especially now in spring and summer he seems to be an excellent companion, but wait and see how he smells at the end...

The fragrance:
Ahh, I smell delicious strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, currants,... well, all that "berry stuff" stuff. It almost smells like opening a jar of jam (a type of wild berry!) to eat the treat it contains. Of course all this doesn't smell as sticky as if you would smear yourself with jam (yes, jam belongs on bread and not on your skin, no matter how delicious you feel with it)... :D
And of course everything smells more perfumed, because there are more scents available. So, as I said, the beginning smells nice of fruity-sweet and even slightly powdery-creamy berry fruits. There is also a little cherry and musk. While in the top note one can only perceive the musk as the main source of sweetness, violets are added later (therefore the scent is probably powdery!). But then all the sweet scents seem to blend together, making it harder to really distinguish between the fruity-sweet notes, jasmine, violet, amber and musk. Somehow it is the case that one perceives the amber better, in the next moment the musk again.
Even later, the fragrance remains fruity and sweet, and thus remains beautifully powdery and creamy. In the background I smell approaches of Patchouli. With the sweet notes I smell now more violets and jasmine instead of musk and I think that now slowly also a little vanilla is added and the amber becomes a little stronger. All in all, quite a beautiful fragrance.

Sillage and shelf life:
The Sillage has turned out to be above average. It won't be possible to smell it from far away, but you don't have to come that close to it to be able to smell it from others.
For a rather loose fragrance it lingers for a very long time, which may also be due to the whole, sweet notes. So eight hours are in here, even if the Sillage should weaken a bit over time.

The bottle:
The bottle is rectangular, with one side merging into a curve. The brand name was incorporated into the glass at the bottom. The neck is gold-plated and the cylindrical lid is pastel pink, so it also fits well into the light pink scent liquid. A simple but beautiful bottle.

Soo, so I think this scent is very beautiful. It's not something you have to have now, so it's absolutely nothing special about it, but I like its powdery-creamy and sweet-fruity scent nevertheless well, which might seem like a girlie or teen, but look at it this way: If you use the scent, then you're probably 10 years younger than you really are and... HALT! I didn't mean that! :DD

Soo... I think "Her" is a beautiful, everyday companion, who provides for a good mood and nobody could get on the nerves. It looks delicious (yes yes, yamm yamm, nom nom nom nom,... hmm... :D) and fits perfectly into warmer days in spring and summer, but also in autumn it should be usable well. So I think you ladies could just have a look at the scent... and yes, you too, Christine! :DD

Well then, I wish everyone a nice evening, until the next time :)
6.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

The modern businesswoman
Burberry - for me a fragrance about which opinions rightly split.

When I first ordered Burberry to come here, a strange feeling immediately surrounded me. The fragrance smells very modern, synthetic. It is certainly perceived by some as heavy.

Strangely enough, I can imagine the scent very well in a young lawyer.

What surprised me very much was that I was approached about this fragrance during a medical check by the assistant, although I am usually rarely approached about fragrances. The environment therefore seems to find this fragrance pleasant. It made me feel so good that I now like to wear it. Because of my split opinion it will probably not become my signature scent.

Nevertheless a successful composition.
6.0 8.0 9.0 6.0/10

Gold
Rule Britannia, Britannia berries rule...
"Burberry is such a big part of British style. It is like the flag of England," said Riccardo Tisci.
So read in the "Guardian"... a few weeks ago.
Riccardo Tisci, this is the new guy at Burberry. The Italian, who previously worked for Givenchy, is expected to make the brand even more successful than it already is.
And in December 2018 the "grande dame" of English designers, Vivienne Westwood, will also launch a collection for Burberry.
It is a pity that Westwood does not also take care of the company's fragrances. They're made by Coty. The chemical giant has bought many fashion labels in recent years and also has the money to hire a top perfumer to work on a new bestseller.
"Her" is a creation of Francis Kurdjian...- of course the expectations are higher than with a rather unknown Maitre.
Kurdjian himself self-confidently declares to his new fragrance that it smells "unique" and has a very high recognition value. I have to agree with him.
Obviously he started from the second part of the company name - "berry" - and looked for a suitable, berry, synthetic equivalent for the top note, which most testers interpret as strawberry. I think it's rather a highly experimental berry pop-MIx, because artificial raspberries, blackberries and berries in general and universally - berries rule- shine through as well.
England, land of the berries.
So far, so weird... - so far, so weird.
A surprising sturgeon chord follows, a diffuse, slightly green note. This Vibe reminds me of the fragrance "Florabotanica" by Balenciaga. Other testers (on Fragrantica) speak of oak moss or ambroxan - I would guess a mixture of both (Coty has a new aromachemical that replaces natural oak moss).
The mixture of berries and woody-mossy tones sounds good in theory; in practice I unfortunately don't like this fragrance at all. Too sweet and sobering synthetic.
But this is - as always - only my personal taste.
If you enjoy a fruity-sour start and a modern fragrance that does not smell completely like fruity-floral fruit salad, you should try "Her".

It remains to be mentioned, however, that the brand is very concerned about its image and to protect it (and above all to keep prices high) only a few months ago cosmetics and perfumes worth 28.6 million Brits. Pound had it destroyed. Exterminate = burn. Finished, new, unused and produced using many raw materials and manpower for 28.6 million.

"Burberry is such a big part of Bristish style."
And what scent does Theresa May wear?
6.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Free Spirit and Tasty
"Something's got the scent..."

I was just sniffing several fragrances indecisively when I heard this comment from a young customer about her girlfriend.
Curiously, I went to the pink display the customer was talking about. And so I stood before "Burberry" for the first time. I probably never would have tested that scent on my own. The bottle doesn't appeal to me. London's all right with me. But then my curiosity was aroused.

So - zap - a spray on the tester and: WOW!

The sweet, fruity top notes just beat me to death! In the foreground plays a super ripe strawberry, intense and synthetic. That can only be intentional. - Or is it? For me, the opening of this perfume makes "Burberry Her" a gourmand fragrance! Super tasty and easy to put in! The - admittedly - very ripe, very sweet fruits appear light, yet very present and kitschy playful. In the first moment for me rather a fragrance for the spring and summer season.

The sweet-fruity notes remain for a while, but gain in warmth and depth. At
the lively prelude astonishing. Definitely also a fragrance for autumn. After some time, flowery and woody components, hardly noticeable far in the background, caress this fruit mixture and combine the whole to an autumn scent.

The only small shortcoming is that after several hours the perfume on my skin unfortunately develops into a purely sweet scent. In spite of very good durability, refreshing once a day is indispensable for me, as I am so in love with the kitschy strawberry. ;-)

The wearer of "Her" is a free-spirited and creative woman. Open-minded. Young. Enthusiastic. A woman who has fun. I don't take things that seriously. One wonders: Has the wearer of this fragrance grown up or has she secretly fogged herself up with it in her mom's reticle in a department store?

Something's got that scent... I thought it was like the customer said it. And that's when "Burberry Her" landed enthusiastically at the cash register
8.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

MisterP
London in late summer - a sweet depth
Burberry Her, my girlfriend's new fragrance, is a gourmand fragrance that makes you want more the first time you spray it on. I smell a full-bodied berry mix that is not too sweet and sticky to look cheap or pubertal. Instead, the fragrance appears gentle and elegant, especially in the interplay with the floral heart note, and for me in my imagination goes through as "typically British".

The durability of Her on my girlfriend's skin is phenomenal, even hours later Her is clearly perceptible, with the musk now coming to the fore. Musk can be a curse and a blessing to my senses for a perfume, because it can quickly smell "obtrusive" and "severe". Not so with Burberry Her, here it rather complements the sweet floral smell and gives it a special depth.

After Mr. Burberry Indigo from my point of view the second above average fragrance from Francis Kurkdjian for Burberry. I'm curious to see what comes next and I feel a great desire to walk over London's Tower Bridge myself, just like Cara Delevingne does for Burberry Her on the posters in the department store of my choice :)

Fountain of youth
Ice cream in one hand, cotton candy in the other. And when both are eaten, a slightly bitter powder cloud surrounds you. Suitable for women who are mature in age but still enjoy their youth inside

by Sky22
by Sky22
by Dior2001
by Dior2001

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry The Beat (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Mr. Burberry (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry The Beat for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him by Burberry My Burberry Black by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry Baby Touch (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Her by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry