My Burberry (2014) Eau de Parfum

My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry

My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Burberry for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-synthetic. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesSweet pea, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium leaf, Freesia, Quince
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Damask rose, Rosa centifolia

Submitted by Michael, last update on 07.02.2019

The faces of the advertising campaign are models Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss.

English Garden
For me this is the autumn fragrance par excellence! I think it just goes perfectly with a cooler, rainy weather where you just want to wear your (Burberry) trench coat. In my opinion it really radiates this English, elegant charm, but I don't smell a rose out there ?

For me this is a very flowery-powdery, almost bitter scent (the bitter one comes from the quince?) and due to its elegance and its present sillage it is not only suitable as an everyday scent, but also as a great evening scent. I think the most dominant scent is freesia, which makes me very happy as I love freesia.

In any case, I will wear the scent more often from now on!
9.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10
British Rose
Scentrack: The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

The great master of jasmine and rose F.K. has presented another beautiful rose. His recognizable fresh and fragile rose supported by wet flowers. Very feminine and gentle perfume with some classical aura. It contains some specific Burberry note encountered before in great Burberry Body.
The bottle is fantastic, especially the button-like cap.
Burberry British rose which perfectly evokes the humid climate of English gardens.

Rating: 7.5/10
7.5 5.0 6.0/10
A citrus floral fresh
It was years that I have not seen a decent release from the house till I randomly checked for My Burberry and I found it quite astonishing. This perfume blooms out so modern, yet, apparently has root in classics on 80's.

What it presents is a fresh and crispy floral, twisty, and casual smell of fruity fresh floral theme that pushes the citruses of the opening down and bring quince up plus lactonic shades of fruits.

Surprisingly, the fragrance gains even more shades of beauty once settled in the core and base. Still young and delicate as the opening, still fresh and elegant with strange fruity dimensions.

Longevity: 7/10
Projection: 5/10, try it in rainy weather.
Scent: much higher than expectations.
A Trench In A Bottle
A london garden after the rain. You hit the nail on the head Mr. Kurkdjian. My Burberry is an elegant classic floral. Refined rose, plesantly feminine sweet pea, British geranium and warm patchouli. The bottle itself exemplifies the house of Burberry. The hand tied bow is made from gabardine, the very same material used for the Burberry trench and the cap is made after the buttons of the trench. There are many comparisons to Chloe Eau de Parfum, but in my opinion there really is no comparison, except for the rose note. Coty Prestige hasn't put out luxury in a while and Bottega Veneta is above and beyond for this distributor. BPI however, still houses luxury brands with quality fragrances. My Burberry is a must have for those fond of rose or classic florals.
5.0 5.0 5.0 4.0/10
Light showers
Well, it was a decent idea at least. Burberry have attempted to evoke a garden after the rain with this fragrance composed by it-perfumer Francis Kurkdjian, but the perfume seems to run out of steam (or should that be cash) after a very brief time both on my skin and on a tester strip. Granted, the fragrance is suitably sharp and elegant when it does manage to make an appearance, but the brevity of that opening loveliness is all too brief for me. All that's left is a beige patchouli nothingness, and by the time that point is reached, I've forgotten what the start smelled like.

A nice try from Burberry, but there's hundreds of other perfumes that do this better. In particular, take a look at Guerlain's Après L'ondée for the most beautiful post-rain experience in perfumery.

by Andreas09
by Soraya
by Lillet
by Lillet

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry The Beat (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry The Beat for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Mr. Burberry (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry My Burberry Black by Burberry Baby Touch (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body Tender by Burberry