The Beat for Men 2008 Eau de Toilette

The Beat for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry
Bottle Design Fabien Baron, Christopher Bailey
The Beat for Men (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Burberry for men and was released in 2008. The scent is spicy-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBlack pepperBlack pepper
CitronCitron
Violet leafViolet leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeraniumGeranium
White thymeWhite thyme
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Sani, last update on 27.06.2021.

Young and woody
The classic for the smaller purse.
Is nowadays no longer quite mine, but the woody note is certainly a good everyday companion in the office for -30J

Spicy and sweet
I was a little confused at first when I smelt The Beat for Men. I was certain that I'd accidently sprayed a female fragrance instead. The scent was so sweet, with a touch of spice, woods and citrus. I now know that I hadn't been mistaken.

The Beat for Men is not strictly masculine, I would definitely recommend this fragrance to both men and women. I get a lot of sweet, spicy woods, and I like it, a lot.

Like Kevin from the NST blog mentioned, both the female and male versions of The Beat are supposed to represent the 60's era of Rock n' Roll. Well I don't get the booziness or the wildness, however I get a smooth, somewhat delicious scent, that is wonderful for a night out on the town.

So many reviewers are saying that this fragrance is too harsh and too peppery, I find this fragrance more spicy than peppery. Perhaps it is just the way my nose perceives this fragrance. I also get a lot of violet and sweet, juicy fruits.

The sillage of this fragrance is very strong, and the lasting power almost equally as powerful. I have come to the conclusion that The Beat for Men is a love it or hate it scent. Personally, I really like it.

by Blauemaus
by Blauemaus
by Bulentbc
by Bulentbc
by Helge
by Helge

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Her by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry My Burberry Black (Parfum) by Burberry Amber Heath by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Brit Gold by Burberry Her Intense by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry The Beat (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry