Her Intense 2019

Her Intense by Burberry
Her Intense is a new perfume by Burberry for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBlackberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 31.10.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is British model Cara Delevingne.

No alternative to Baccarat Rouge 540
I had to test several times to see if I was related to Baccarat Rouge 540.
But even then, I don't like him that much
To the fragrance:
I take the resemblance to BR 540 was slight, but Her Intense for me is more of a sweet, warm blackberry scent, which is close to BR 540.
He gives me a headache
Shelf life/silage:

The scent holds okay. My place, about 3-4h
The sillage is rather weak. I hardly notice him
Conclusion:

No alternative to Baccarat Rouge 540! For me, maybe distant relations, but the sweet fruity notes make the fragrance cheap and cause headaches.
Jam with the beetle :-)
I met Burberry today.
And this is a classic red berry jam in the most delicious sense of the word, so when you cook the jam and it starts to boil and thicken, such a foam film forms on the surface. It is airy and sweet. Exactly this one you try with the spoon .... very carefully you blow on it and in :-) The jam foam will stretch a little and stick to your teeth.
At the bottom of the pan the jam was slightly burnt and a faint bitter smell floated in the air.
* I hear no jasmine there (to my Bedauren). And we smell benzoin, I have no idea :-) But, if you press your nose directly against the skin, there is a note that is strange. Like a beetle sitting on a huge beautiful raspberry. But for the aroma flavor you can't only stand the little vermin, but much more :-)..., maybe that's benzoin ?

But in general it is red, sweet and transparent jam syrup with berries on top.
Love of seconds
Scent description and bottle made me curious. So I sprayed it hopefully on my wrist. Fruity, sweet, delightful. I was ecstatic. Only to sniff it again after a short time and be bitterly disappointed. There's a component that's giving me a headache. The mere thought of being exposed to this scent for a long time makes me uneasy. A pity
5.5
Lilly01
Becomes stuffy in the course of fragrance development
Can't really say what the perfume reminds me of. After a promising, fruity start, after a few hours only a stuffy feeling from the past remains on my sweater. I smell make-up with a subtle fruit character. On my wrist there is only a minimal imitation of it. Doesn't have a modern feel for me.
Not from bad parents
Well, hello, he's going for it! Finally I have no more reason to grumble about H&S for a fragrance. I have already made a statement, but still feel the need to catch up!

I sprayed him on the weekend at 7 in the morning and he was allowed to accompany me to the furniture shopping tour. And I must say, he showed more stamina in shopping than my husband. But that's not much of an art, is it?
When I spray it on, I smell strawberries, just like on the stove edp. No bromine, raspberries or other berries, only strawberries. I'm already happy that I can smell them explicitly. While the Her edp is now developing a somewhat soapy, artificial (hairspray) note, which I really like, the Intense reaches into the fullness and supports the berry prelude with a warm flower basket (according to Pyramid Jasmine), but nothing turgid or stifling, it just serves to refine the berry sweetness. And it holds and holds and holds. Until well into the midday hours, then the fragrance takes a turn, turns into butter-caramel and smells delicious just to bite into. I always associate caramelized with benzoin. At least from my point of view. So dreamy and noble. I could still perceive him on me even at 1 o'clock at night and not exactly quietly. Other fragrances can cut off several slices of it! Okay, I smell like candy now, but at no point does it make me uncomfortable. The fragrance is designed so that it simply belongs. It also does not cause nausea, which can happen with some people. He has sillage, but although he sticks to me like Pattex, it is anything but unpleasant! At least my husband didn't say otherwise or didn't dare! Nobody complained at the office today either. He seems to be in contact with my skin chemistry! At least I hope so! :-D

I cannot answer the question whether he comes close to BR540. Unfortunately, I have not yet been able to test it, but I will do so soon. Although I am still reluctant to do so because of the ambivalence in terms of olfactory perception. I already had the Cloud from Ariana Grande and I must say that this one smells similar. But by far not as rich in content, and certainly not as persistent as this magnificent specimen here. Absolutely no comparison. The design of the bottle is ok. But that is not important to me in terms of content either!
I hope I was able to bring him a little closer to you. There must be a test for all sweethearts!

by Entenradio
by Entenradio
That's the way I feel about this fragrance. Artificial in a very bad way, some painted cardboard on a screechy, green base... Mind the gap between the company 's image and the product...
by 2020Antiope
by 2020Antiope

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Bespoke - Amber Heath by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Burberry My Burberry Black (Parfum) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Her by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Gold by Burberry Sport for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry The Beat (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry