Her Intense (2019)

Her Intense by Burberry

Her Intense is a new perfume by Burberry for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 16.01.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is British model Cara Delevingne.

8.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Azucena
Sorry to say: No Scent Twin! And that's okay too :)
Her intense is often referred to as the fragrance twin to Baccarat Rouge from MFK.
I can't sign this after extensive testing of both.

First of all, you have to hold on: Her Intense - seen on its own - is a beautiful fragrance.
A feminine, berry, sweet and very durable fragrance with a decent sillage. You will rarely find something like this in the mainstream area!

I smell the berries very clearly, this note lasts for a relatively long time. Gradually the jasmine is added, which is also the only parallel to the BR. I suppose Francis used the same kind of jasmine?!
And benzoin joins in at the end and adds a little more depth.

However, the result is by no means a fragrance twin to the Baccarat Rouge.
Her intense smells, as the name suggests, intense.
Yeah, I find it more intense, louder than BR.
The projection is also more powerful, so you really have to be careful with the Her Intense.
BR540 is for me more discreet and introverted.

If I should continue to compare, BR540 is more mature in my eyes. Mature. Noble. Much finer. I also find BR quite a bit harsher than this candidate here, who rather captivates by his sweetness. I can smell the individual fragrances more clearly than is the case with the BR540. It is therefore somewhat less complex - which need not be a disadvantage. Depending on what you are looking for!

Since both fragrances come from the same creator, the question naturally arises: what does Francis want to tell us by this?
Well, I don't think it was his intention to create a fragrance twin to BR. Why would...?)
Rather, in my opinion, he wanted to address a different target group - taking advantage of the basic direction of the Baccarat Rouge. Whatever he managed. Her Intense is more suitable for the masses in my eyes, which I don't mean negatively, but: Her intense polarizes maybe less than the queen does ;-)

And who will like the Her Intense then?
All those who like sweet fruity fragrances with a light spice.
However, if you have BR540, you should not smell a cheap alternative here - because it does not come close to it.
And you know what? He doesn't have to. On its own, Her Intense is a great fragrance for younger women, I see it mainly in the evening, because during the day it can quickly become too much.
You should also dose very sparingly in the office.

All those who do not know it yet are advised to test it, it is worth it. Mine may probably move on anyway, since I am a fan of the BR540 and don't need both :)

That's the way I feel about this fragrance. Artificial in a very bad way, some painted cardboard on a screechy, green base... Mind the gap between the company 's image and the product...

Popular Burberry

London for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Body (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry London for Women by Burberry Brit for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry My Burberry (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Burberry for Women by Burberry The Beat (Eau de Parfum) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Her (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Burberry for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Touch for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Weekend for Women by Burberry Mr. Burberry (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry The Beat for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him by Burberry My Burberry Black by Burberry Brit Red by Burberry Her by Burberry Baby Touch (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry Brit for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Burberry