Hero by Burberry

Hero 2021

Virginia93
07.08.2021 - 12:39 PM

Nice but...

As a good Adam Driver fan, I've been to the local perfume shop to smell Hero by Burberry, finally!
I’ll be honest, I expected much much more. Probably it’s because it’s 1 year that I’m exploring niche perfumery so I’m used to other kind of stuff even if I don’t disdain commercial perfumery... but this was so...”anonymous”/generic?
Like yes, it’s without doubts good, but it’s something I’ve already smelled. I’ve tried it both on the mouillette and on my skin, I 100% prefer the smell that leaves on my skin but it's not a perfume I'd buy (for me or as a gift for a man).
Plus even the name is not appropriate in my opinion, you can't call Hero a fragrance that is really normal/average and could be worn by everybody on every occasion, maybe in the office so you don't bother anybody.
Then you show me Adam as a centaur in the ad, nope! Not a centaur frag :'D It's obvious that I have expectations after that!

Latest Reviews

Virginia93Virginia93 8 days ago
L'Air de Rien - Miller Harris

L'Air de Rien Perfect for autumn/winter
"Warm" perfume, perfect for the cold season. A real cuddle when you are inside and there's bad weather outside. A little rétro, a little powdery. It gives me the feeling of "old library atmosphere", a sensation that also Whispers in The Library...

Virginia93Virginia93 1 month ago
Collection Extraordinaire - California Rêverie - Van Cleef & Arpels

Collection Extraordinaire - California Rêverie SO GOOD
I'm in love. This is another perfume I'd gladly add to my collection. It opens citrusy and then evolves in a creamy floral that almost moves me for its realism. I adore frangipani but here jasmine is something wow, crazy, it feels like having flower petals...