L'Eau de Bordeaux

L'Eau de Bordeaux by Burdigala Parfums

L'Eau de Bordeaux is a perfume by Burdigala Parfums for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is citrusy-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCitruses
Heart Notes Heart NotesMignonette, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk, Vetiver

Submitted by TomLavender, last update on 06.10.2019

7.0 5.0 10.0 9.0/10

The water of Bordeaux
It is not so easy to describe this fragrance. Especially since, admittedly, I'm not entirely objective. My daughter has been living in Bordeaux for some time now and that's why it's of course a special and beautiful place for me to feel connected to.
Apart from that, Bordeaux is a beautiful city. That's why, of course, I wished I liked him. But the scent really surprised me!

The first impression: Yes, quite nice. Discreetly citric, somehow neutral, will certainly not get on anyone's nerves. I think of dry grass as if it hadn't rained for a few weeks in a hot summer. Slightly sweet, but not like sugar or even honey, rather sweet, I think of tonic water as a "sweet yardstick". He's not changing much.
Aaaaber: There's more to it!

Surprise 1: It lasts forever! For example, I've been wearing it for almost 13 hours today and still smell it clearly on my arm!
Surprise 2: He's *yet* special and you recognize him! The second time you wear it, it feels so familiar. He memorized himself secretly. I don't know any scent to confuse it with!

Conclusion: He sneaked secretly into my heart and during my next stay in Bordeaux I get a bigger bottle!

Bordeaux de France