Aqva Amara (2014)

Aqva Amara by Bvlgari

Aqva Amara is a popular perfume by Bvlgari for men and was released in 2014. The scent is aquatic-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian mandarin, Tunisian neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesAquatic notes, Mineral notes
Base Notes Base NotesIndonesian patchouli, Frankincense

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.07.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is spanish model Jon Kortajarena.

7.0 8.0 8.0 5.0/10

Bvlgari distress
Well, I don't know if Bvlgari himself thought of the sea and the ocean when he said "bitter water". In any case, I wanted to believe it firmly. Admittedly, I often didn't scout out. The sea was too stormy and restless for me. Too scratchy and too aggressive in his bitterness. So Aqva Amara became more unsympathetic to me every time I wore it.
Maybe I'm just the wrong captain, maybe it's because I just don't like Neroli in higher dosages, but honestly: after I remembered the original Aqva quite positively, Amara was rightly hired in my opinion...
10.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

Mafis
My Jamie Oliver of Fragrances...
It was like that in the year 2002/2003 when I zapped through the channels on a Saturday morning and I saw a young cook on RTL2 cooking with untidy hair and I looked like spellbound further. Until then, I was 18/19 years old and had nothing to do with cooking at all. Heating water for noodles was the highest of feelings at that time. But this guy, with his carefree manner and the easy to prepare dishes, fascinated me. Many many years later there are countless cookbooks (also and especially by Mr. Oliver) in my bookshelf.

Time jump into the year 2018:
My wife gives me Dior Sauvage for her birthday, "imaginative" as I am I think to myself, I also give her a perfume for her birthday, do Youtube, as they do today, and start researching. During my search I also stumble across Mr. Fragrance, this young, quite arrogant guy with the styled hair who talks about fragrances in a very simple way. In his summer 2018 list "on the number one spot" Aqva Amara is "the strht of the ocean"...

Well, long skirmish in a nutshell:
Like Jamie did, Jeremy gave me perfume. Are these two the great experts in their field - a matter of opinion. Both people manage to get enthusiastic about their topic - definitely.
So I bought myself Aqva Amara more or less blinf, I already knew other fragrances from the Aqva range and since I tend to wear aquatic fragrances very gladly I hit without much abdominal pain.

To the fragrance:
As already described by previous speakers, the ocean naturally does not smell like mandarin. But I can do something with Jeremy's description, it awakens and awakens associations in me. The scent reminds me
actually on hot days on the beach. The midday heat, still some salt water on the skin, some sand in addition and a swing of sun cream under it... Somehow fits the description for me!

I get the tangerine from beginning to end, in addition something salty and also the incense comes through nicely. For me definitely a great summer scent from which I'm sure to get the one or other backup bottle.

And similar to the cookbooks that are piling up in the meantime, my fragrance collection has grown explosively within almost a year.

10.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Summer Goodness
This has to be one of the top summer/warm weather fragrances there is. An absolute masterpiece.

This fragrance just makes me feel so refreshed and it is a compliment getter for sure

Uniqueness: 10/10
Longevity: 9/10
Sillage: 9/10
Versatility: 10/10
Presentation: 8/10
Overall: 10/10
8.0 7.0 9.0 8.5/10

Well, well
It happened about 11 months ago that I wore this fragrance for the first time and until today only time and my statement was rather restrained, because I thought this fragrance was nice, but it somehow was on my finger. I thought the grade of 6.5 at the time was fine. Well, that's
Now it came that I was digging in my rehearsals and he fell into my hands again and I thought to myself why not? The weather fits and then the sample is also empty and can go away.

I found the opening very pleasant. Now again. A beautiful mandarin with a hint of neroli shows up and I always like that well. The tangerine does not disappear either, it remains very constantly present throughout the fragrance. What bothered me at that time was the aquatic that would start next. As a not really friend of artificial aquatics I had already thought of something like this at that time. Well, well By the way, everything is artificial here, so we don't need to talk about it any more. Ask someone who lives by the sea how the sea smells and then show him such scents, he laughs at you.

Generally, I can't do much with the aforementioned associations, which smell like the sea, the ocean, the waves, the spray and what else do I know. Just doesn't correspond to the facts, or I've been to the wrong sea so far. A sea of mandarins is also honestly not known to me.

Nevertheless, the perfumer, whom I appreciate very much through some great creations such as Noir de Noir, Tuscan Leather or also Elle from YSL with the ladies, here succeeds in a nice further expansion of the fragrance. Aquatic and metallic it goes on, the tangy mandarin loses a little of its tangyness, but remains perceptible and patchouli provides a woody tangy. Frankincense provides spice which the scent gets and rounds the whole thing off. The fragrance really does hold for a long time as a fresh fragrance. 8h were then as today in it. No clothes, just on the skin. This is really still extremely perceptible even after 5h.

So all this is nothing new if you look at some feedback here, but why do I suddenly find it good? I can't answer that. I can only guess. Well, well Either I might have overdosed at that time because the sample was without sprayer and I had to pour, or I developed myself or my nose. But what I do know is that there are scents that get better with increasing wear. On the other hand, there is also the unfortunately that one is fully enthusiastic and then it decreases strongly. The former is actually quite a horn when the scent pleases.
Why is this now taken off the market, if it still finds approval?
I can't answer that either. I could blame it on another Youtuber, but it'd be too easy. Basically, I think this fragrance is NOT a fragrance for U30. In my eyes, this one is too serious, too harsh, too masculine, too unsweet for that. Maybe just didn't sell out. Well, that's

Before I get too close..I realize that there are U30 people who seem taller, wider and more masculine than me. It's not my intention to generalize. I would like to emphasize that I am also a guy like a tree and I am called Bonsai to some circles. As a modest person I keep my Six Pack hidden under an expensive and well-groomed sweetboard belly. I produce so much testosterone that even my head hair has taken flight and now my chest is growing down, but that's another story now too.

Nevertheless, I ideally see the scent on an authority figure, as on a partygoer. As a manager, it's easy for me to say that. A suit looks good, but can also be worn very well on a shirt in leisure time. Yes, but not with Chuck's and cut jeans. Doesn't fit with the scent in my eyes. But everyone has to know anyway.

Well so it can go with the scents, but nothing is carved in stone and taste can change.
Well, that's

Have the honor...
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Kleannor
Summer fragrance - also for winter
I got caught, like, "in fragranti." By chance I read the descriptions of this fragrance, saw YouTube videos. So I came to Parfumo, got to know the Souk, ordered a 10ml-TZ - I became curious. (Many thanks to Greeni07 for multiple wonderful deliveries!)
Then the revelation: What a distinctive, unmistakable scent that even in the deepest winter let the sun rise, catapulted me to the beach, into the deck chair! He doesn't smell like the sea, but he suggests the sea. No matter where you are. The ideal fragrance for the summer, but also one to survive the winter. I was so taken with it right away, I had to have more. After some searching I got it also still in the Internet.
I read that many don't like the bottle because it doesn't stand, but I found the Maritime that this fragrance offers well reflected in this spray shell.
Of course, I was overdosed with enthusiasm at the beginning. You have to be careful: Sillage and projection are very pronounced; AA can quickly become intrusive. It is better to spray in between, but this is not so necessary, because the shelf life is surprisingly good
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Dogro1007
Luxury at the touch of a button
Aqua Amara is one of the best fragrances I own. Ordered as blindbuy and found to be outstanding.
The scent simply smells luxurious, after an evening event in a beach club.

A white light linen shirt and the breeze of the sea blows salty mandarin through the hair.
The DJ plays a soothing chill out beat in the lounge and I sip on my "sex on the beach".

When I spray on the scent, I immediately get a feeling of vacation. He was also my faithful companion in Spain and never let me down on any evening.

For me the fragrance for a perfect summer evening is very clear. Rather less for the work (or lightly dosed) and also rather less for just in between. The fragrance is of course also wearable in winter. But since it somehow sprays a certain luxury, the rest should fit. The counterpart for me the Acqua di Gio Profumo only just in different.

The durability is enormous. Sillage is also very good. After 4-6 hours the water will settle down and the water will waft through the whole night. Just great. I've already received a lot of compliments for that
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Solomon's Sea of Iron
The colour of the bottle is really perfect. The scent is aquatic, yes, but it has a very specific blend of notes, especially the tangerine, which makes it very concentrated and metallic smells, but positive. Just as I imagine that large bronze baptismal font of Solomon, in a temple near the sea, fresh incense and myrrh hanging on the walls, a slightly dusty, shady mood lies in the room. It is for me neither the raw power of the ocean, nor much less a pleasant walk by the sea, but has a wonderful mystical mood through the mineral notes, such as gifts from widely travelled temple visitors and the sacred, slightly sweetish smoke.
Contrary to most of you here I'm generally a fan of the Bulgari scents, but this one reaches a new level for me. I would have some concern at first, since it was stopped apparently already after short time, but perhaps. is that with the larger marks yes somewhat good, perhaps. was it to own, to niche evenly and I think in fact that is not for everyone something
It is neither fresh and light by the aquatic and mineral notes, but also not fruity by the mandarin, even the incense is more a frozen mood than real smoke as in other fragrances in which it is contained. It's like a snapshot, somewhere near the old stone temple at the Dead Sea, with that bronze basin and herbs and incense soaked in oil.
For me therefore rather a late summer to autumn fragrance, especially in the afternoon. Can withstand 8-9h loosely, 4-5 of them with good Sillage in the range of 1-1,5m
8.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

Oldish2002
The best summer fragrance for the moment
I love this fragrance. It was love at first sniff. Bitter mandarin freshness. Performs very very good on my skin for a summer scent. 10+ hours of longevity and at least 3 hours of strong projection. Only 3-4 sprays needed. Many compliments. Pretty unique and very pleasant. Price is pretty low for the quality of the juice. One of the few that I really love.
Must be smelled first. Not for everyone’s nose.
I would have picked another bottle though. Besides this aspect, much love & respect for this fragrance. My friends love it as well on me.
Overall rating : 8.5 /10
6.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

ScentSlave
An epic warm weather wear
It’s a masculine orange that screams out “tasty testosterone”. I get an easy 8 hours in the most sweltering conditions. It’s not for everyone, as the intro is VERY unique. Stage 2-3 are fantastic though; it’s all about if you can handle the ride...
4.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Jamie2896
"The Strength of the Ocean"
One or the other will have already heard this sentence from good old Jeremy.
But if one should summarize this smell in a sentence, then in my opinion so.

The fragrance itself smells very freshly aqautisch with an organ note standing in the foreground, which is not too pungent and/or penetrating.

The shelf life goes without problems into the 8-hour range - very impressive for a fresh summer scent. So I perceive it in myself for at least half a day.

The Sillage is just right, not so weak, not too strong.

The bottle is like many others it also describe, very impractical and does not fit to the overall picture of my bottle collection.

Conclusion:
Very good, long-lasting summer scent - a buy recommendation from me, as long as you still get it.
5.0 8.0 10.0 9.0/10

The ocean in a "flacon"
The scent smells extremely aquatic and actually a little salty in my opinion. It is very pleasant and well tuned. None of the notes sticks out too much and pushes another into the background. The shelf life is outstanding for such a light fragrance. Even 12 hours later it smells and is clearly recognizable. Only the bottle disappointed me. First of all, this is the unusual form of taste, which is rather disturbing in my collection and does not fit into the overall picture. Furthermore, my spray head is slightly defective because it clamps a little what is not surprising with the cheap material. I think I'll decant the scent. This is still no reason for me not to recommend the fragrance. As long as it is still reasonably available the fragrance gets a clear purchase recommendation from me.
5.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10

Golcher
gave a second chance and it paid off
I read good reviews so I wanted to buy this, I wanted to like it and perhaps even love it. I tested it on the paper stripes and it did little to nothing for me so I left the store. A few days later the same thing happened but stubborn as I am I applied it to my arm before I left the store for the second chance.

In the beginning there was just just the scent of sea water and nothing else but after a while the mid notes kicked in and the fragrance started to agree with my skin. First sea water with citrus hints, so refreshing and nice and then the frankincense.

Summer is starting in Costa Rica and I’m sure this was the right call, looking forward to it
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Bvlgari, Amara
...maybe the only symphony?
I have tried out many of the Bvlgari fragrances in the meantime and have found that this is the only one I really like and have to offer.

Bvlgari fragrances are not bad, but they usually have the same DNA and offer nothing new. The performance isn't always good either. Amara, on the other hand, provides a classic example of how a fresh fragrance must smell.
The start is fruity which makes you want to take a sprayer. The fresh note that is quickly added is not so intrusive at first. At the latest after one hour, however, this takes over the command and provides for a meeting of an entire orchestra of fragrances.
In the end, only the patchouli remains as the dominant representative of Amara, but is accompanied by the fresh composition until the end.

Definitely recommended as summer scent. It also sticks for a long time and a small fragrance cloud with a distance of one meter is okay
10.0 9.0 8.0 9.5/10

Male1979
The fragrance for the summer of the century
I haven't had Bulgari Aqva Amara on my screen in a long time. To me the blue original was still a term, I have it nevertheless more than 10 years ago times possessed. It didn't really leave an impression on me.

By the many positive comments and...yes...by the pretty boy from Sankt Augustin I became attentive to this Flanker here. I wasn't disappointed.

Aqva Amara is the fragrance I have worn by far the most this summer. The top note is simply stunning. It's like heading for a monster wave with your surfboard crashing over you. I agree with the previous speakers. This is pure refreshment and you can't overdose this fragrance. Especially the tangerine makes you really happy in the first three hours. Furthermore, Aqva Amara is a fragrance that can be perceived for a long time.

Shelf life: I have a sweaty office day in it, 7-9 hours
Sillage: 5-6 hours on trial level
Flacon: The one with the "Blubb", beautiful!

Conclusion: The perfect summer fragrance for office, casual and afterwork. Multitasking.

Also very cheap online. Hit him!
8.0 6.0 8.0 9.0/10

The Red Hot Gem of Summer
If you know me well enough or just happen you read any of my reviews, you know that I don't believe the hype and rather test and review any scents by myself. In my humble opinion, this is the best Aqva spin-off I've ever got, I really didn't expect to love it, but I do. After loving and wearing the original Aqva pour Homme, which in my opinion was one of the best marine and aqueous scent out there, I got a bit harassed by Aqva pour Homme Marine, which I have fallen in love initially but kind of sickened then since there were too much synthetic seaweed, marine grass, and salty things in there, and purposely did buy neither the two Toniq flankers nor the most recent Atlantiqve, which is not that bad per se yet too much closely akin to Dior Sauvage that I've got in many shapes and dupes, no need for another one in my wardrobe.
But Aqva Amara is a different story... This is a must-have summer fragrance, a really nice one with no more seaweed, yet sourer and interestingly flavored... The master perfumer Jacques Cavallier did a great job here, and I like the way it has been conceived, it doesn't feel like an ordinary aquatic at all. Quite weird to say, Aqva Amara has been stored in my closet for more than 3 years now, it miserably never took part to the summer rotation, but this year it deserved it.

Hence, this morning I woke up feeling like wearing it, and here you're my first impression. Allegedly made with just 5 main motes, namely mandarine orange, neroli, water accord, olibanum, and patchouli, the initial burst is made of a bright and salty mandarin orange, full and fresh citrus peels with a light neroli and a hint of patchouli from the base, which creates that pleasant minty vibe. Aqva Amara, or Bitter Water, is the accurate name of it. It's notably pleasant at least to my nose and smells like an orange sprinkled with salt. Very powerful, with somewhat of an ocean and salty watery accord, but it is not an aquatic. I'd say more like a fresh saltwater drenched in citrus and white sands vibe... Marvelous and vigorous.

The heart is all about orange blossom, or neroli, with a musty, salty mineral note, so wet and ozonic without being too aquatic. The neroli note here is bitter, slightly green, and not as sweet as in other scents with a dominant indolic white flowers tone. The synthetic molecules meant to reproduce the watery accord create an evanescent coolness akin to spring water in summer.

On the dry-down, I do get hints of the typical seaweed accord as in the original Bvlgari Aqva, yet not dominant, mixed with smoky frankincense and modern patchouli. But the great thing about this fragrance is that the tart orange note lasts throughout the whole life of the scent, and the olibanum in the base really balances the oceanic citrus extremely well.

When it comes to performance, the sillage is strong while longevity is above average, about over 8 hours. The longevity far exceeds the original Aqva and is one of the strongest for a citrus based cologne. Overall this is a wonderful iteration of the orange and neroli note, mixed with an aquatic ambiance that is rare, try to imagine Terre d'Hermés in its watery shape, Eau d'Hermés with wet seawater in place of mineral pepper. A rare summer gem in my opinion. the strength of the ocean. I'd dare to say it's currently one of the best summer fragrances for men. Long Lasting, compliment getter, unique smelling, and is best suited for mega high heat daytime casual, as well as office wear.

-Elysium
7.0 3.0 4.0 3.5/10

Synthetic disaster
I had heard so much about this fragrance and decided to buy it. I wish I could return it. The orange is very synthetic on my skin and the longevity is horrible. Not pleased with this fragrance.
6.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Thank Jeremy ...
I certainly have my "difficulties" when it comes to buying valuables where I am not sure whether I will like it. When it comes to clothes such as trousers or shoes, you already know visually what you are getting. Mostly it doesn't fail because I don't like it or not, but because it doesn't fit in terms of size - the disadvantage of online shopping.

With fragrances this proves to be much more difficult - if you are not standing in a boutique. The flacons all look pretty and inviting, the waters partly in different colours (if obvious). Nevertheless, one does not know - and that is what ultimately matters - whether the content is appealing. Some people will recognize themselves here when it comes to having regretted a blindbuy.

All the greater is the joy when the bottle is unpacked and can be booked as a complete success. Because I count myself among those who bought this fragrance blind. Jeremy (yes, I look at his contributions from time to time) praised him a few times in his videos. I stumbled across this scent when I wanted to get reviews and impressions about Dior's Sauvage and the differences between the EdP and the EdT. Instead it was called "Aqva Amara here, Aqva Amara there", "Mad smell, like the ocean etc." Now one thinks, if someone raves so about a smell, which also seems to have a hunch about it ( the success proves him right ) the perfume must be the true hit. So: Bagged.

A few words about the fragrance: When I unpacked it and tested it first, I was not sure if I shared Jeremy's opinion or not. Gave in the beginning neatly on the 12, both from the smell, and from the atomizer - which is really not prissy. This one feels like a good pound to the neck, accompanied by the extremely smoky fresh(?) for me. I haven't smelled it before. Rarity value is present. With time it subsided a bit and became very pleasant. Do not misunderstand, even the beginning was not bad, but rather needs getting used to. 7 - 9 h later I heard him still well at me. As another user already wrote, he can be smelled much longer on his clothes. The bottle itself... Well, unusual to a little pragmatic. Are there flacons that are easier to handle, let's say so? I already lost a word about the atomizer.

But nevertheless: If you like fresh paired with a certain spice, you won't be disappointed with this fragrance. Should he really be hired, fast action is required - No, I am not paid by Bvlgari to do advertising ;)
7.0 6.0 8.0 9.0/10

The perfection of "warm" freshness
Often I don't look for brands anymore, but for perfumers. The good Jacques Cavallier-Belletrud is one of them, because he has created several of my favourite fresh fragrances. A quick look back: It all started in the 90s. We were early/mid 20's and wore Boss Bottled, Photo, Hugo, Cool Water, Bogner Man and Co. To this day these scents have remained in my olfactory memory and determine my preference for fresh spicy or fresh woody scents. In the meantime, of course, I like other things as well, but I always have a hard time with it, whether it suits me or not. And somehow I couldn't get rid of the "professional youth" in me until today! ;-)

When an ex-girlfriend and I gave Bulgari pour Homme at the end of the 90s, I was thrilled: I could have "bathed" in that scent. I should possibly order it again, just to see to what extent I have developed myself (or not) in fragrance technology! ;-) Long story, short story: the designer was Cavallier-Belletrud here as well. He, too, has obviously been active in the market for over 20 years. With Aqva Amara he has once again succeeded in creating a small masterpiece, I think.

Somehow I am most likely to smell the fruity components of an EDT out, in this case mandarin. Of course, this has something to do with the fact that I don't know Vetiver, Ambra or Patchouli from everyday life, but of course Mandarin does! :-) I am comparing Aqva Amara on my skin with Sun Men (which I also like), probably primarily because of the colouring and the summer freshness or Mediterranean warmth, which should be characteristic of both fragrances. Maybe this comparison is limp, but I personally enjoy it! :-) My points go in any case to Bulgari, because the Sillage here is clearly more "office compatible", less sweetness is noticeable and the latent "sun milk character" of Sun Men is not present.

Monsieur Cavallier-Belletrud has certainly done a good job again, reminding us of the Mediterranean, but totally homogeneous and natural, without even remotely reminding us of kitchen herbs, long drinks or sun cream. A fine, balanced, fresh and natural fragrance, which I personally can only recommend, even if one or the other may lack the "ultimate taste"!
8.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Bitter water...
Somewhat polarizing this one. I love it, but I totally understand if you don’t. I also enjoy Terre d’hermes with its bitter/tart orange. This one is sharing that feel, yet still an aquatic feel to it.
Also there are some floral notes in the heart of this one.

I get about 7-8h longevity with 3 solid hours of projection. Not bad for a summer frag!

I wouldn’t recommend this as a blind buy ‘cause it’s not your typical crowd pleaser like Sauvage, Dylan Blue, Versace Pour Homme or other “blue freshies”. If you’re looking for that I would suggest Aqva Atlantiqe or Aqva Marine from this line instead.
6.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

MrHonest
Aqva Neroli Incense Scent (ANIS)
Guys and gals, I totally get the rotten eggs analogy; and for a long time, I was in the same boat. Everyone raves about the performance of this sucker, but it's probably because this is a neroli incense BOMB. BITTER orange? Ahhhhh YEAH - because of the patchouli and incense. And for some reason, my skin don't do incense. Nuh-uh. It turns sour and can easily remind me of rotten eggs. But there's more...

You know that trademark Aqva backbone? It's in here, and with the neroli, it makes this stuff grown up and sexy. The incense just provides some spiciness in the sillage. Just make sure not to get in too close - that was my biggest mistake - it's not one of those scents. It's more of an outdoor beast when you need the performance. The scent itself is simple. It goes from an authentic dark mandarin incense, into a neroli incense - and goes on and on and on. I'll say this - it smells of quality and kudos to Bvlgari for making a fragrance that is absolutely true to its notes.

Jeremy's description of this is the "brutal strength of the ocean", but I think a more apt depiction would be the emotions he expresses when making that statement. Notice the grimace and the unmistakable urge to punch something. That's it. Why? Because it's how Amara makes you feel. That initial blast of incense can be off-putting, putrid and can make one act out violently. Hahaha. But believe me, it's MUCH BETTER at a distance - intriguing, unique and even alluring. Give it a few wearings and you'll see what I mean. Cheers.

Carlitos01 105 days ago
Strange but agreable! Sour but fresh! Citrusy but aquatic! You may hate it or love it but it is undoubtedly different and unique! I love it!+3
Golcher 6 months ago
Jeremy Fragrance called it “the strength of the ocean” and no wonder why he’s a guru. This is fragrance evokes the sea with citrus hints+1
5.0
DavidBraz 10 months ago
Its a synthetic, citrus and aquatic smell with an impressive performance that reminds me hot summer days. Like it a lot! Dont over trigger!+2
Rocendroll 10 months ago
[Nie] Totalnie mi nie pasuje. Odświeżający, ale jest w nim coś co tak mnie obrzydza, że nie mogę go wąchać.+2
4.0
4.0
3.5
AmberScent 11 months ago
Damned bitter, fresh, synthetic, alluring, sweet, citrusy, spicy, fruity, agreable, refreshing, cheap smelling, gorgeous bottle fragrance.+3
Jnocomski 11 months ago
I've had it for almost 5 years and can't seem to use it all up as most of the time, I find myself getting nauseous when I wear it. LOL!
Elysium 13 months ago
Aqva Amara is a different story... This is a must-have summer fragrance, a really nice one with no more seaweed, yet sourer and interesting!
Lucian 2 years ago
Pleasant, refreshing, gets compliments but for me is a bit boring.
10.0

by Oldish2002
by NasiGoreng
by NasiGoreng

Popular Bvlgari

Aqva Amara by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Black by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme Marine (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bvlgari