Blv by Bvlgari
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff
Blv is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2000. The scent is floral-powdery. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesFlax blossom, Ginger
Heart Notes Heart NotesAcacia, Wisteria
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 05.05.2021.

Once upon a time......
............im Summer 2004 in Texas. I've always been a sucker for nice fragrances, but until the summer of 2004, I could only afford the ones from Oriflame (I had almost the whole range for that). In the US, fragrances were much cheaper than in my home country and the selection was also enormous. I bought two fragrances in the first two weeks and one of them was BLV. What a cool scent!!!! I remember the smell very well: fresh, floral, creamy. Like freshly showered with an exclusive shower gel. I remember fresh citrus notes and I perceived the scent as creamy rather than powdery. Sometime in 2009, after a long search, I bought the perfume again......unfortunately it was an expensive fake, which disappointed me a lot. Too bad it was discontinued. Would be a perfect summer candidate for those days when woman like to smell discreet, neat and special at the same time.

RajeshKumar
Spicy refreshment. But not long lasting.
I had this around 7 years before and I loved this scent. The only problem that I felt is its sillage and longevity was so poor.

A Unique, Blue Aromatic Floral Unisex Fragrance
Bulgari BLV is a unique, subtle floral fragrance somewhat surprisingly anchored in aromatics, not musk or sandalwood, as one might have expected, at least from looking at the notes.

The opening is unabashedly aromatic, with strong ginger and bergamot inducing a veritable wake-up effect. The dominant florals, wisteria and flax--chosen apparently for their blue color!--are so subtle as to never really compete with the opening aromatics. They do become stronger in the drydown, but never does BLV lose its essentially aromatic quality, and the wood and the musk, like the flowers, adorn the aromatics, not the other way around.

I would call BLV an aromatic floral, if I were the Great Conferrer of Categories, and I would market this to men as well as women, since it is a truly unisex scent with great appeal to those who appreciate florals but prefer them to remain light accessories rather than the centerpiece of a scent.

The longevity of BLV is excellent, and I would recommend this especially for hot summer days, when the cooling aromatics would be most welcome and a light floral touch is appropriate.

A floral and creamy lotion smell
A friend of mine owns this fragrance, and absolutely detests it. BLV has always made me curious, yet it wasn't until yesterday that I made it my mission to test it.

BLV is very unique, at least in my opinion. My friend tends to like fresh, citrusy scents like D&G Light Blue and Moschino I Love, Love, which this fragrance is not.

BLV is fresh and clean in some ways, however the soapy and citrusy bergamot qualities are balanced and smooth. The ginger comes across rather strongly at first, however the more the scent settles, the softer the scent becomes. Particularly in the heart, the wisteria and flax notes smelt a little powdery.

The drydown tends to veer away from the powdery aspect and becomes much sharper and more woodsy. Just before it fades away, the last impression it gives is that of a lotion-type smell.

The complexity of this fragrance is pleasing. Bvlgari has a way of constructing interesting, inoffensive and delicate Summer scents that really stand out from the other rival brands.

The longevity is commendable, however the scent stays rather close to the skin. This is probably best seeming that powdery ginger and florals don't usually work too well in large, loud doses.

I do like this fragrance, however I preferred it much more in the heart where it was powdery, smooth and creamy. The drydown was a little mediocre for me.
2.5

B.L.V
B.L.V has a boozy Elegance without making you lush Picturing a swank lounge Spacious and ultra modern Blue and ultravioet lights pulsating in Unisen with the throbing beat of Electronica Whiff of smoke lingers as vodkas and martinis being served reveals
Evervesent clearness of it's Elegant drink, B.V.L
Captures The artistry in a bottle, The Opening Starts
with dry ginger but it's also a thinly disguised note of Tabacco which I dectect at the very begining Lemmon slices comes steeping in semi-sweetened with
a bit of suger Westeria waters the sour edges to smooth the scent pallets Vanilla turns B.V.L Warm and sweet almost like silk a tinge of sandalwood adds a powdery subtle nuance, B.V.L Reflects the Modernity of perfumery and fashion That Big is Out and Less is More.

RajeshKumarRajeshKumar 4 years ago
Not for Indian Climate. It will last only 3-4 hours in Indian climate. But the scent is decent.

by Jasmine87
by Bellavista
by Arlufkin
by Arlufkin

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Splendida - Iris d'Or by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Kobraa by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari