Blv Notte 2004

Blv Notte by Bvlgari
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff
Blv Notte is a popular perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2004. The scent is powdery-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
VodkaVodka
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
Dark chocolateDark chocolate
GingerGinger

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 06.07.2020.

Sui Generis Aromatic Oriental Fougère
Unusual, odd, strange, unique, bizarre, yes, it's true what the other reviewers have said: Bvlgari BLV NOTTE is all of the above--and more! This composition really is one of a kind, yes, in the way that SJP COVET is. BLV NOTTE, too, defies categorization and combines chocolate with an unexpected array of aromatic notes. If I were forced to select a category, I'd have to call this an aromatic oriental fougère, but even that would be misleading. BLV NOTTE is downright eccentric.

Do I like it? Well, yes, I guess I do. I find it not exactly beautiful but totally fascinating. BLV NOTTE is both masculine and feminine without being either. It combines aromatic, gourmand and oriental components with green and floral notes. There is so much sheer complexity here that I find myself studying this composition as I wear it, trying to wrap my nose around it, but never quite catching up, as the individual notes come and go and wax and wane in utterly unpredictable ways.

Near the end, a strong KENZO-oid baby powder/clean diaper base emerges, but it is much more appealing here, thanks to the admixture of incense. I wonder whether Morillas got in trouble for using a FLOWER building block for a Bvlgari commission... seems a bit like submitting a big chunk of text in term papers for two different classes. (-: Or maybe that's a bad analogy here, since the note in question is basically a Demeter-like facsimile of clean diapers, and diapers long pre-dated Morillas' involvement in perfumery.

Anyway, I bought this blind, and I have no idea why, but I am glad that I did because this composition is totally unique. I cannot truly say that I love BLV NOTTE, but I respect its deviant nature and will continue to explore its undulating twists and turns.

Herzlich willkommen in 2020
by GreenTin
by Allesdufte
by Allesdufte

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Kobraa by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Wood Neroli by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari