Bvlgari Man Extreme 2013

Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari
Bvlgari Man Extreme is a perfume by Bvlgari for men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPink grapefruit, Calabrian bergamot, Cactus peel
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Guatemala cardamom, Amber
Base Notes Base NotesHaitian vetiver, Benzoin Siam, Balsa wood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 30.09.2020.

Zesty summer freshness...
A very nice summer scent in the vein of Versace Man eau Fraiche, but with much more power on the zesty grape and bergamot side and sweet starfruit quickly followed by a background layering of vetiver.

The opening is REALLY great and super fresh, simply made for that hot summer day. Still, I'm finding it ironic that this is called extreme as longevity isn't very extreme, it lasts only a good three hours on me.

If you're into the fresh citrus/bergamot colognes of the Acqua di Parma line but can't quite afford them, this is a very decent alternative.
Fresh. Sporty. Interchangeable
Bvlgari Man Extreme is the first perfume in the Bvlgari Man range that I own. I have never smelled the original and therefore I can't evaluate how its scent DNA was transferred to this perfume. I only smelled the Man Black Orient but it is completely different.

Admittedly, I have never been a big fan of fresh scents, let alone aquatic ones - if I was, I would rather be a citric, like this one. They are mostly safe and go down well. Bvglari Man Extreme was given to me as a Christmas present and that was the first time I came into contact with the fragrance. I even like the top note at first really well! It doesn't immediately smell like 95% of fresh scents of bergamot/lemon. In my case, grapefruit really stands out much more and immediately feels invigorating. Soapy vetiver also comes through over and over again, I don't really like vetiver at all but the composition is right here. Unfortunately I can't really perceive an oriental touch, as is reported here in some of the articles.

Although the general trend leaves a rather synthetic impression, it remains pleasantly crowd-pleasing. Nevertheless, it does not trigger any cheering cries in me. The sillage is rather subtle and the shelf life of my skin is perhaps 4-5 hours. It remains a peacetime scent, office scent or even a gym scent. However, Man Extreme does not give me the feeling that it has to be a must-have in my collection. It is much too interchangeable for that.

Extreme, really!?
This is a gorgeous scent by master perfumer Alberto Morillas. It opens fresh and citrusy and evolves into a woodier scent. That being said it performs as awful as other Morillas’ fragrances like D&G LB. This is a great example of companies where the marketing team is not in the same page as the perfumer since there is nothing extreme about this scent unless marketing was going for ‘extremely disapponting performance’.

Fragrance is great for whatever long it lasts

Safe yet boring..
Bvlgari is a fragrance house I have some issues with. It is not that they make terrible fragrances, but for the majority of them, they do not last on my skin. Extreme Man which there is nothing extreme here is a fresh grapefruit, woody, slightly peppery addition to the many fragrances done in this composition. Terre De Hermes is one that comes to mind as this kind of gives off a weaker vibe of that.

This Extreme addition ( giggling ) as I type this, is nothing to get excited about. It has been done before, much better I may add with a notable fragrance I have mentioned. I will say it is SAFE & nice for the office, but do not expect much from this. I get MAYBE 5-6 hours from this, silage is basically arms reach & I have yet to be complimented on this. I have three samples & will continue to use them up, but I see no reason what so ever to purchase a full bottle of this as for me it is a total waste of time & hard earned money. A very generic boring fragrance to my nose.

Spicy, Grapefruit-Vetiver
The title says it all. The grapefruit up top is gen-u-ine. Bright, zesty and delicious. Then you get that trademark Bvlgari sophistication from a mass of pleasing notes (cactus? Wha?). But after that, it settles into a nice, spicy vetiver (from the cardamom) with just a hint of wood and amber to smooth it out. It's NOT heavy, nor does it scream. It's just a perfect businessman's everyday - sophisticated, pleasing and uplifting - like a big boy's ADG. No surprise, since Morillas created both.

Out of the entire Bvlgari line, I consider this to be the best and safest freshie - Amara, if you want some incense - and Man in Black for evening wear. That's a winning trio. But give this one a try if you enjoy citrus or vetiver.

extreme
its not same as bvlgari man at all . very sharp and clean , citrus woody spicy notes. great longevity and sillage is good too. i can use it in spring , summer , fall and winter. its a good fragrance with a fair price i like it .

GreMuserGreMuser 4 months ago
Very classy everyday scent, fresh and clean type, but with elegance. Better for man over 30.
HubertGHubertG 9 months ago
good fragrance, it's all about citrus and vetiver, try to be like terre d'hermes, but doesn't even get close. I wear it but not my favorite
GolcherGolcher 2 years ago
The fragrances are amazing but the sprayers suck! If you don't press it right you get like a squirt instead of a mist
LucianLucian 4 years ago
I'm a chef and this one is the perfect work scent for me. Has an awesome clean scent, great longevity and soft projection.

by Thizhy
by Thizhy
by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa
by Vmaster
by Vmaster

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Splendida - Iris d'Or by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari