Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc (2003)

Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bvlgari
Bottle Design: Thierry de Baschmakoff

Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and men and was released in 2003. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesTarragon, White tea
Heart Notes Heart NotesPepper
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 21.11.2019

5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Fantastic layering scent
This fragrance is really lovely and fresh. It's Summery and pretty without being overloaded by citrus notes.

My skin really soaks up these kinds of scents. Eau Parfumee au The Blanc sits on my skin like a lightly scented lotion, creamy and polite. It's very inoffensive and as I imagine, wonderful in the warmer weather.

Many say that this fragrance is soapy, and I somewhat agree, however I think it smells more like an expensive, soft, floral-scented shower cream. I also sense a creaminess that reminds me of icecream, however vanilla isn't present here.

On my skin, Eau Parfumee au The Blanc is extremely feminine, however I would like to see how this fragrance wears on a man's skin. I do believe it has the opportunity to be masculine.

The muskiness in the drydown is very nice and subtle. I urge those that are afraid of a strong tea note or pepper note to not give this fragrance a miss. Those notes don't tend to dominate.

I'm not surprised to hear that Bvlgari has produced a shampoo and conditioner range using this scent. The scent is truly delightful. The lasting strength is good for a cologne concentration, and the sillage is fairly intimate. Overall a lovely unisex fragrance for the individual that doesn't like anything too 'perfumey' or strong.

KingPin 9 months ago
Every time my wife wears this I say "Wow, you smell great, what is it?" - even though I was the one who gave it to her :D+2
5.0
PBullFriend 17 months ago
I've worn ATB constantly this summer. I don't particularly smell specific notes, but I crave its cool cleanliness. Inoffensive & crisp.+2
9.0
Hermesh 3 years ago
Discreet, unpretentious, slightly bitter, at the same time soft, clean musky fragrance. Sfter a short while- a breath of nothing.+3
4.0
5.0

Stuff on my cat :-)
by McConren
by MsHellfire
by MsHellfire

Popular Bvlgari

Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Black by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme Marine (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge by Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bvlgari