Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc 2003

Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bvlgari
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff
Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and men and was released in 2003. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesTarragon, White tea
Heart Notes Heart NotesPepper
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 28.11.2020.

The little dragon Tarragon
There he stood lonely and alone
Amidst all the autumn foliage

Enveloped by cold autumn air
Enveloped by cold fog

Enchanted by the freshness
Enchanted from afar

There he stood lonely and alone
Shrewdly spicy-fluffy

Again like a little forest goblin
Like himself, the little dragon Tarragon

So he jumps in the freshness
So confused in powder clouds

Like a mustard pirate of the air
Like a little asshole in the distance

This is how he stays
This is how he spits
That's how he haunts this fragrance
Our little dragon Estragron

Addendum to the fragrance:
Actually, a very nice scent. Only with me so herbaceous, so spicy, just like a little forest hag, just like the little dragon tarragon

Fantastic layering scent
This fragrance is really lovely and fresh. It's Summery and pretty without being overloaded by citrus notes.

My skin really soaks up these kinds of scents. Eau Parfumee au The Blanc sits on my skin like a lightly scented lotion, creamy and polite. It's very inoffensive and as I imagine, wonderful in the warmer weather.

Many say that this fragrance is soapy, and I somewhat agree, however I think it smells more like an expensive, soft, floral-scented shower cream. I also sense a creaminess that reminds me of icecream, however vanilla isn't present here.

On my skin, Eau Parfumee au The Blanc is extremely feminine, however I would like to see how this fragrance wears on a man's skin. I do believe it has the opportunity to be masculine.

The muskiness in the drydown is very nice and subtle. I urge those that are afraid of a strong tea note or pepper note to not give this fragrance a miss. Those notes don't tend to dominate.

I'm not surprised to hear that Bvlgari has produced a shampoo and conditioner range using this scent. The scent is truly delightful. The lasting strength is good for a cologne concentration, and the sillage is fairly intimate. Overall a lovely unisex fragrance for the individual that doesn't like anything too 'perfumey' or strong.

KingPinKingPin 2 years ago
Every time my wife wears this I say "Wow, you smell great, what is it?" - even though I was the one who gave it to her :D
PBullFriendPBullFriend 2 years ago
I've worn ATB constantly this summer. I don't particularly smell specific notes, but I crave its cool cleanliness. Inoffensive & crisp.
HermeshHermesh 4 years ago
Discreet, unpretentious, slightly bitter, at the same time soft, clean musky fragrance. Sfter a short while- a breath of nothing.

Stuff on my cat :-)
by McConren
by MsHellfire
by MsHellfire

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Splendida - Iris d'Or by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari