Eau Parfumée au Thé Noir 2015

Eau Parfumée au Thé Noir by Bvlgari
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff
Eau Parfumée au Thé Noir is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-spicy. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesRose absoluteRose absolute
BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlack teaBlack tea
MagnoliaMagnolia
Base Notes Base NotesOudOud
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 04.04.2021.

Gelis
Oud rose scent with black tea visit
Oud and the black tea immediately give a surge of smoky black tea such as Lapsang Souchong. Then the rose oil slowly mixes in. At the brief point where these three roughly balance each other, this is a smoky tea rose scent. The black tea then retreats first, leaving an oud rose scent, slightly smoky and woody. From here on, the scent quickly retreats to the skin. As it does so, it alternates between oud and rose. Interestingly, it finishes delicately smoky creamy. The cream, however, I can not explain.

The durability I see in the middle range at about six hours. The sillage is, apart from the first moments, rather mau.

Enthusiasm triggers this Bulgari with me now not, but I find it is an oud rose fragrance that you can wear without being slain
In search of tea
Holiday flashback, day 6 on Norderney:

First rest, after a restless night. I couldn't sleep well and wonder if it was the silence of the island. Our usual street concert from the big city is cancelled. That's good, that brings recovery. Theoretically...because it always takes a while for the body to get used to this new situation, even if it is beneficial for the soul.

Today I just stay lying there and read the entertaining booklet "The Café on the Edge of the World" in one go. Try to enjoy the silence that is just broken by loud bird chirping. Why is it so rare to do that at home?

It's time for an overdue test: Bulgari- Eau Parfumée au Thé Noir is on its way.

My first impression: Smoky, oppressive oud, black tea very discreet in the background. I hope he turns up a bit! So let's see how the fragrance evolves.

Meanwhile I clean up our holiday apartment and wonder where we got the gift to devastate our temporary habitat in such a short time. Even the birds observe an accusing minute of silence or it was because a large seagull crossed their flight?

A second sniffer tells me that the smell is still musty. Too bad, I'm just not an Oud fan. Only this Clean Reserve perfume, Sueded Oud, could win my heart. But back to Bulgari: Black tea is discreetly available, but if I hadn't known that it was a tea scent, I probably wouldn't have been able to name this note, not to mention the indicated rose essence.

Somewhat depressed I have to state now that I still find the smell musty after one hour and am a little bit glad about the low durability of this Eau Parfumées.

Heavenly Oud
Well, I have to say that this one surprised me. I thought this would be a very easy to wear with no Oud in here but, surprisingly, this has a little bit of that skanky Oud in the background, which is quite good, to be honest.

When you spray this you'll be able to smell the rose with some bergamot and a shy tea note. Love this unisex fresh opening! 10min later the tea will dominate the fragrance and the leather accord appears. There's a good accord here. Like the one you'll find in Black from the same brand or even Midnight in Paris but without the rubber note. Excellent!
The Oud is there basically since the tea starts to shine. Is giving a skanky yet sexy vibe and later on, the fragrance turns a little bit yummy. It's complex and has the three stages very well achieved! The Oud isn't potent (which for those who don't like it is good and for lovers it's pleasant too) but isn't that synthetic so I really appreciate it. Bravo Mr. Jacques Cavallier! Heavenly!

The performance is not beastly. It's suave but I love it that way. I get 7+ hours although with low projection. It's comforting and I love to wear it on a breezy spring/summer nights.

The price is very adequate and you can find a 75ml bottle for less than 50€. The quality is great too!

I recommend it to everyone that likes Rose-Oud combos with a twist. It's different enough thanks to that Tea note.

Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
A very well blended Rose-Oud combo with the more unusual black tea note in between. Different but very nice and efective.
HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
A solid representative of the numerous rose-oud genre. Besides, the noticeable black tea-note gives the whole thing the interesting touch.

by Seikosekara
by Seikosekara

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Kobraa by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Wood Neroli by Bvlgari