Le Gemme - Noorah 2014

Le Gemme - Noorah by Bvlgari
Le Gemme - Noorah is a popular perfume by Bvlgari for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is powdery-sweet. It was last marketed by LVMH.

Daniela Andrier

GalbanumGalbanum CardamomCardamom IrisIris BenzoinBenzoin TobaccoTobacco OakOak PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 04.08.2021.

Hard Oaky Cardamom
It opens with a spicy Cardamom and Cinnamon punch. It has a tickle of Tobacco and Patchouli. With a strong concentration of Oak and Vanilla that is the main focal point. Not a lover of it tbh. It's too hard and harsh with the oak and Cardamom. It's very Tom Ford Noir Extreme esq which isn't my style at all either.

Gorgeous scent
I got this perfume today and i immediately recognized the scent..it smells very similar to Marilyn a hairmask from Lush..in the opening especially..and in the drydown it gets more powdery but it still smells a lot like Marilyn. I find it very comforting and sweet but not to sweet.I'm glad i discovered this pretty little gem
My second signature scent
If you could have a second signature scent, it'd be 100% "Noorah" !

I met Nora back at the luxury fragrance store.
Nice dressed in black and blue dress she stood there on the shelf..

The salesgirl handed me a test strip and I was gone! Noorah knocked me over (in a positive sense of course). Fix a sample taken home and tested:

The prelude alone is already a sunrise at Christmas for me... it starts with me with a very natural earthy iris, slightly spicy and rather cool...

Over time, the iris becomes stronger and stronger, slightly greenish mossy, but without being intrusive or annoying - NEVER :)

The scent is somewhat limited... Not much happens to me :)
After about 5 hours of beautiful iris, a slightly sweet vanilla is added - but the iris is always clearly in the foreground..

Thank God I can't perceive the listed "tobacco" at all.
With me Noorah holds a felt eternity (happy) - with good 8.5 hours I find the durability neatly good. I think silage is mediocre. (unless you completely fog in ;)

Every time I'm with Noorah, my heart opens :)

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by Minea
zarte und kuschelig-weiche Iris.. da mag ich mich reinlegen ;-)
by Rosie88
by Nikolina
by Nikolina

Popular by Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Kobraa by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Wood Neroli by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Splendida - Iris d'Or by Bvlgari