Le Gemme - Rubinia (2018)

Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari
Le Gemme - Rubinia is a new perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2018. The scent is creamy-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Mandarin, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Copaiva balsam

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 26.09.2018

Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Soul scent and the thing with half a glass standing up
Since the first test sprayer Rubinia was on my wish list and since the day before yesterday in my collection. This is the reason for my comment, although I can't describe any completely new impressions or impressions that deviate from my previous commentator.

The scent touches something in my soul, so I have a need to write about it. I gave it a 9.0 rating, although I can't even say that I fully and exclusively like it. This may sound strange to you readers and will hopefully become a little more understandable as you continue.

Besides the perception of scents, attributes go through my head as special and special and different, sometimes even peculiar. This is due to an exotic note that blends into the otherwise predominantly balsamic almond scent. I still do not know whether it is primarily due to the copaiba balsam, because I have not yet encountered it in its pure form. It's probably just the interplay of a lot of things. This many is for me:

- Tonka almond
to the same extent
- Sandalwood-creamy
a little less
- Jasmine flowery and mandarin fruity
and in between
- creamy- powdery

I don't notice an essential course, the scent is quite constant on me, apart from the powderiness, which occurs only temporarily for me and which I perceive much more strongly at warmer temperatures than at cool. For me it is a fragrance for the coming season, autumn, possibly also winter. Plus 100% feminine, I can't imagine him in a man. The durability is in contrast to the other Le Gemme fragrances I have gotten to know extraordinarily good. I always find it difficult to evaluate the sillage, but what I can contribute is that I can perceive the fragrance well myself over a period of up to 10 hours. 2-3 fine sprays are enough for this.

Rubinia for me is more a scent of well-being than a perfume. So I don't even know if I want to wear it in everyday life, during activity, in company. Certainly not to smell good for others. No, I wear it when I feel like deceleration, security and peace. Then Rubinia gives a pleasant feeling, as Gandix has already described it in her apt commentary with'familiarity' and'balancing-harmonising'.

However, for me it is not a sofa-cuddle-smell, nothing to loiter in the jogging pants, a piece of ready-made pizza in my hand. Not at all, because the other qualities I attribute to her are a kind of sublime beauty and elegance. Rubinia does not want to please, she "is". I combine wearing them with a well-groomed evening accompanied by relaxing music, on which you dress yourself, even on your own, perhaps casually but carefully. Or by visiting an art exhibition at a time of day when only a few visitors can romp around and enjoy in silence.

When I started writing the commentary, I didn't feel I could say much, especially not much new, about the fragrance. Then this line from a song by Reinhard Mey came to my mind "What I still had to say takes a cigarette and a last glass standing up". Strange that one remembers some songs from earlier times that one never hears again. I then looked up the text and think many lines from it fit quite well to this forum. I would like to say goodbye from the comment then times with these:

"... I thank you for the time I have chatted with you'
And for your patience, if there was more than one opinion
For never asking when I'm coming or going
For the ever-open door I'm standing in now..."

• by Gandix by Gandix
  • by Gandix by Gandix

Popular Bvlgari

Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Black by Bvlgari Aqva Amara by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme Marine (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bvlgari