Le Gemme - Veridia 2018

Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari
Le Gemme - Veridia is a popular perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-resinous. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Bourbon vanilla, Patchouli, Frankincense resin, Galbanum

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 15.10.2020.

Chanelle
The whole is more than the sum of its parts
That's probably always true for fragrances, but with Veridia, this Aristotelian saying immediately came to mind after the top note slowly melted away.
Three flashes of thoughts now compete with each other:
1. I know this scent, even if I've never tested it before.
2. No, I don't know him like that, but he has at times a striking resemblance to Estee Lauder's ingenious vintage "Private Collection".
3. It's so good, why doesn't somebody comment on it? Veridia had been lying unnoticed in a box with other luxury Bvlgaris for almost 2 years now. I remember when I got it as a beautifully presented luxury sample: in the Düsseldorf palace-like Bvlgari boutique on Königsallee, where even the doorman would be entitled to the title "Sexiest Man alive", his suit anyway. I entered the temple, in which there were isolated (Königsallee doesn't cost anything, the square meter, no?) display cases, in each of which there was one piece of jewelry and waited for the wife of the millionaire or the oil sheikh, who doesn't have to ask the price.
Surprisingly/nice wise I was treated like one of the mentioned, although I was dressed in H+M or even worse. I purchased another fragrance from the rather exclusive La Gemme range for an acquaintance and was added to the customer list. (I'm still waiting for the entry goodie in form of a cute Brillis or something like that!)
At the end I got some of these stylish samples from the same series.
Veridia and siblings I could already see in the Kö-Flagship, but despite the breathtaking beauty of the flacons and the whole presentation, I didn't think about a blind purchase because of the price and made the mistake at home to take the two samples I kept (Veridia and Rubinia) and forget them.
The other day they fell into my hands again Veridia is a small miracle:
The fragrance has so many facets that one does not think to wear only one fragrance. The top note, green and herbaceous, yet velvety and flattering, morphs into a kind of double vanilla with soft wood and fresh woodruff, while the fragrance evolves in a similar way to the above-mentioned Lauder classic, without being identical in a single note of the pyramid (on paper... but that's patient).
Little by little, the fragrance takes on the caramely-needle-woodsy direction of Baiser de Russie, has a good presence and dances a round dance around the aromatic herb field in the garden.
If summer came again today, I would treat myself to a load of Veridia and go into the forest, then I would be adequately perfumed, I think No, seriously, one shot total.
Green-gold the dream flacon, green-gold the fragrance.

GorgiaGorgia 27 days ago
Plasant,creating a soft shiny veil that surrounds the green liquor of patchouli,incense and vanilla.
A nice casual non offensive perfume.

by Nikolina
by Nikolina

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Splendida - Iris d'Or by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Onekh by Bvlgari