Mon Jasmin Noir (2011) Eau de Parfum

Mon Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari
Bottle Design: Thierry de Baschmakoff

Mon Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesCitron, Lily-of-the-valley
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Star jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Nougat, Woods

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 09.06.2019

10.0 7.5 7.5 8.0/10

Flore
Smells delicious in summer!
Mon Jasmin Noir

Smells best when it's hot. The jasmine then smells delicious and gets a touch in my nose every time I move. Really amazing. So many compliments with this smell and for me a scent I bought many times. Recommended.
7.5 5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Little White Dress
I adore most Bvlgari scents, they are all pretty bottles full of quality ingredients and enchanting fragrances. However: not all scents compliment every nose and/or chemistry. And Bvlgari is no exception. (alas)

To my nose Mon Jasmine Noir is the little less sophisticated sister of Jasmine Noir (in the black bottle) MJN is lighter, breezier and with a fleeting character and less sex-appeal. Now, I can't deny that she's pretty! She is. She has that wonderful jasmine note that we like, a hint of nougat and even a far cry of patchouli. But whereas her big sister JN is a sexy seductress that leaves no doubt about her intentions and that she is sensual and long lasting. MJN is more 'shy', and eager to leave rather than to stay and to seduce.

To me, MJN is for people who would like a lighter more office friendly version of JM - and don't mind refreshing it a couple of times. (the silage is wonderful be it far less noticeable to JM -- but the longevity is a bit short)
Bvlgari scents are not the cheapest, and for the price & the -usual- Bvlgari quality, I am somewhat disappointed about the shy and fleeting nature of this scent? But, perhaps my nose gets too quickly used to it?

My best advice? Try this one on your skin and let your nose and chemistry tell you if it's worth the price-tag since I am not sure if my nose gets too used to it too quickly -- It has happened to me before that I couldn't smell scents very quickly after application anymore, yet others could.
Since I wear fragrances for MY pleasure far more than for others. I dislike scents that don't give me a whiff of: "Hello! I am still here!" now and again throughout the day. So I have to say, this one is not for me. Better luck to you : )
7.5 5.0 7.5 7.0/10

Beautiful jasmine and creamy nougat
I am enjoying Mon Jasmin Noir far better than the original Jasmin Noir. It's soft and refined in a polite manner, that is inoffensive but perhaps a little too discreet, at least in my opinion.

It's not necessarily fresh like I thought it would be, instead there tends to be more white floral accords, particularly that of the lily of the valley. The jasmine is quite pretty in this composition, reminding one of an old-fashioned tea party taking place upon the immaculate lawn of a period-style mansion.

It's a delicate, somewhat vibrant fragrance with citrusy undertones and a rich, earthy patchouli base. Pleasant, but not all that unusual. I am slightly turned off by the clean bathroom feeling that this fragrance seems to remind me of. Not that a clean sensation is a bad thing, it's just not my cup of tea.

The sillage is rather intimate, with the lasting strength being surprisingly good. It's perhaps not as gothic or sexy as Jasmin Noir was perceived to be, however this lighter reincarnation is enjoyable nevertheless, and a far deal more wearable in my opinion.
10.0 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

bloodflower
Little girl wears mommy's heels
When I hear the name of Bvlgari, what come to my mind is class, elegance and quality. Though my relation with their fragrances never passed the stage of one spray at the store counters, this scent surprised me rather pleasantly.
First of all let me state that I don't dislike their perfumes, they are wearable and elegant yet they miss to make me crave them. So when I had in my hands the bottle of Mon Jasmin Noir I was rather sceptic, I was expecting another jasmin white floral to be honestm and the nougat tone was troubling my mind a little as I am not the biggest fan of confectionary notes.
The initial spray was very pleasant, sweet citruses embrace you with the pretty smell of the lilly of the valley, ultimately girly, after that it becomes a floral musky scent on me, very nice and airy, with a hint of saltiness, I cant figure out where I get that from, may be it is the musk combined with the nougat. As for the nougat, I wouldn't say it is dominant, it is there but not in your face, not sickeningly sweet. In a way it reminds me little girls who sneak and wear their mommies' shoes and put their make up on. Girly and elegant with a hint of child.
All in all, I can't hide that I enjoy wearing this fragrance when it is cold and sunny outside and I am wearing a dress, it just feels right and pretty. Last but not least the classic bottle with the adorable cute bow is to die for.

Trucklady 8 days ago
I'm surprised to not see black pepper in the notes. The husky jasmine bounces off that pepperiness. Lovely in winter.

by Zora
by LaPrimavera
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Bvlgari

Aqva Amara by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Black by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme Marine (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bvlgari