Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise 2012Eau de Toilette

Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff
Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Sophie Labbé

Top Notes Top NotesPink pomelo, Green almond
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasminum grandiflorum, Jasmine sambac, White tea
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Woods

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 26.10.2020.

I just love this scent
I'm really only into sweet and heavy scents, but this one *.* OMG.
I love him so much, he smells light and just beautiful, I don't know what to say.

You can clearly smell out jasmine and citrus ,just perfect for spring and summer.
I associate great memories with this fragrance..especially holidaymakers by the sea

Unfortunately, unfortunately, it does not last long with me... and I have actually decided not to buy scents that do not last long, because I do not see that despite the scent I love... but I can't do this one without it.

Soft toy baby lion
The English word "nondescript" beautifully summs up my impression of this scent and come to think of it, I should actually refrain from paying any more attention to this new flanker of "Mon Jasmin Noir" bearing this ridiculously arrogant name of "L'eau Exquise". I can't perceive anything remotely exquisite in this scent - and - to make matters worse, I am not a fan of Kirsten Dunst, photographed with a lion. What does the lion represent? There used to be actresses of natural style and grace ... when was that? Well, decades ago, women like Cathérine Deneuve or Grace Kelly. Nowadays Kirsten Dunst aspires to be a vamp. But I shouldn't digress.

"Mon Jasmin Noire L'Eau Exquise" is a weak, faint Cologne-style scent with slight allusions to "Thé Vert" (also by Bvlgari). The tea note is altered by a jasmine touch - and there you go, a quiet whisper... fini. How can the fragrance be linked to the lion and Kirsten in the advert? The fragrance is a kind of olfactory mini-purr belonging to a soft-toy cat. "Eau Exquise" is gone after 30 min. I don't regret it.

by Andreas09
by NikkRouse10
by Schnuffi
by Schnuffi

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Splendida - Iris d'Or by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari