Omnia (2003)

Omnia by Bvlgari
Bottle Design: Fabrice Legros

Omnia is a popular perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2003. The scent is spicy-oriental. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Cardamom, Mandarin, Pepper, Saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesClove, Lotus, Almond, Masala chai, Nutmeg, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesGaiac wood, Woody notes, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, White chocolate

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 02.02.2019

Reviving a long-lost scent
I've been a fan of Omnia fragrances for a long time. Coral, Pink Sapphire and Crystalline are already in my cupboard. By chance, I came across a sample of Omnia. And it's made ZOOM!
It is 1993, I am sweet 15 and have an even sweeter friend who gives me a small bottle of a perfume. It's called ONLY, sold under the name JULIO IGLESIAS. At that time THE Schnulzensänger par excellence that melts the hearts of our mothers.
The scent is warm, spicy, oriental, soft - like a fluffy blanket that envelops you, warms you, gives you security - exactly what I wanted and needed when I was 15.
The friend moved away, the perfume was empty at some point. I didn't have any money for a new one, but I sniffed at the empty bottle for a long time. A few years later the money was there, but the scent was gone. Again and again I searched the internet for a new edition or an affordable vintage version - in vain. Also various offerers of Duftzwillingen had nothing comparable in the offer.
Then 25 years later I was given a small sample package, including Bulgari's Omnia. One or two swabs of it on my wrist and it was 1993 again - I was 15 again, in my room with cuddly skirt 5 in the CD player, the Bravo girl in my hands, Johnny Depp posters on the walls, too much hairspray, too much kajal and more dreams than brains in my head A quick research showed that the fragrance pyramid of these two perfumes is exactly the same. I found a time machine to spray on, which is probably no longer produced. However, I will stock up sufficiently with remainders.
Bottle 2.5/10 Scent 8.0/10
Woods, spices, and a little bit of something sweet
I seem to be having a woody season—probably the only logical answer to the dry, brittle cold wave we're having. Either that or none of the gourmand-y stuff registers with my nose. I didn't even know "white chocolate" has a smell! Omnia gets softer and softer as it develops, never imposing, never harsh. Just *there*, not shouting to get noticed, standing with her head held high.

I just keep sniffing the back of my hand for that lovely creamy sandalwood. This is not the raw wood of Santal 33; this is creamy, powdery, a tad sweet yet not too dry, and just fresh enough to be friendly to the casual sniffer. I'm betting its beauty is the reason why it was discontinued as Mysore sandalwood is now endangered and prohibitively expensive for use in middle-market mainstream fragrance. When I find a bottle, I'll buy it, and hope it passes the family and friends test because this is going to be on me for a while.

If you wanted a woody, spicy yet soft oriental, you could have done a lot worse.
Scent 8.0/10
Unique & adult mass-market gourmand
I owned Omnia before I knew anything about gourmand fragrances. The reason I bought it? Quite simply, I liked it. When the SAs at Sephora encouraged me to try Aquolina Pink Sugar, I recoiled on first sniff but I also was intrigued by the sweetness, which was unlike any perfume that I had worn before. So I did my own research, and I ended up with Bvlgari Omnia ... and Escada Magnetism. I've since emptied a bottle of each, and I replaced the Omnia, not the Magnetism.

Omnia's chocolate, coffee, almond, spices, and vanilla are all very well blended. It's sweet, but it's not Pink Sugar. It is a spiced fragrance, but more like a well-mannered chai with almond milk than a classic oriental. A smooth white chocolate is there but it doesn't dominate. This is a gourmand for adults who prefer local coffee & tea houses to Starbucks but also aren't pretentious or cliquish in their patronage. It's a unique, accessible ragrance that could also be worn by men.

Although I have added many gourmands to my collection since those first 2 bottles, when I want a gourmand and I don't know which one, I reach for Omnia. I love Omnia, and it loves me back. Thank you, Alberto Morillas.
Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
beautifully subtle and understated
Despite having fantastic sillage and staying power on me, this one doesn't command my attention the way some of my others do, I'm guessing because it's not loaded with vanilla and/or sugar. This is nice for a change.

What a lovely combination of sharp and smooth spices. I feel like the perfumers really took their time on this one, getting it just right.

And I think fragrance-loving men should all give this one a sniff too. I would enjoy this on a man and not find it feminine in the least, though on me it doesn't smell at all masculine. In my opinion, a true gender-neutral fragrance. And like nothing else I've ever tried.
Scent 0.0/10
Sweet and spicy!
Powdery, oriental, full of spices!
Saffron combined with cardamom and ginger give a bitter spicy texture at first .
A few minutes later, changes to a sweet combination of almond, chocolate and woods ...
I do not know exactly what it is, but the flavor has a strong character but powdery and simultaneously emits a woody, slightly spicy aroma.
This fragrance is different, unique and versatile as it has a wide range of flavors and combinations of ingredients.
Sweet and spicy notes alternating play on a woody base.
Quite a good duration.
Sillage 2.5/10 Longevity 2.5/10 Scent 1.0/10
Went straight over my head/off my wrist
Walking through a woodland, wet and mossy underneath, brushing cardamom leaves aside, hint of ginger and spices. Earthy and woody and softly, gently spicy, wet woodland becomes whispering dry. not sweet (except for the cinnamon) or floral. Very close to the skin. Yeah, good thing you didn't tell anyone about it 'cause it's already gone. It doesn't ever get to anything else other than the ginger and cardamom and woods for me, probably because it's vanished. Every Bvlgari has woeful lasting power on me.
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 9.0/10
A Hug in a Bottle
The one gourmand that I adore all autumn/winter long. I love coffee and chocolate, in fact all the ingredients are to my 'taste' in one way or another! It's a yummy, spicy, sensual and unusual scent. A bold character and must be tested before purchase, but, hmmmm if you like it you might get addicted.

A cozy hug in a gorgeous bottle. It smells like the best aromas in 'Cafe de Flore' in Paris *memories* The silage is: "yummy, I smell wonderful" and the longevity is great. A warm and unusual treat for those cold days.
Look at all those spices! Where's the boom, bam, pow?
Coconut! It really surprises me that coconut is not listed in the notes. I was expecting so much more from this. With all the notes listed I was expecting maybe a boom, bam, pow! Oh well, it's pleasant enough...just not impressive. Here's what I get: creamy coconut, lightly spiced, slightly edible. But, wait, where did it go? Ah well, it's nice, just not for me.
Scent 7.0/10
Helpful Review
Very nice
Ginger is not a favourite spice of mine, but in this perfume it is as gentle as a summer breeze and mixes with the other notes in a very pleasant way. This perfume is so well balanced and well composed. Spicy, sweet and tart in just the right amount. I think that it is suitable for both winter and summer. You don´t have to be afraid to overspray it though it is rather light. It is a beautiful fragrance and I get so many compliments when I wear it.
Bottle 2.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Helpful Review
Omnia
Bvlgari's Omnia is a decadent scent sinfully Prepared with white chocolate
wrapped with nutmeg with whipped cream
with cinnacon with chai floating distantly somewhere reminiscent of Tiramisu cake but the woody notes
show up on me then food scents
( I guess i can put some leaves in my cake hehehehehe)it has two different
sides to this story is it chocolaty?
is it woodsy? the battle of the senses
rages on until i can choose who'll win? my insticnt told me the woods are more
dominate then the chocolate and food notes but i't's a sensual fragrance
allmost smells simular to baiser du dragon but eathier.
Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
Not so gourmand...
My first impressions of Omnia was that it was a lot lighter than I expected and probably not as rich and spicy as I had hoped.

However with that being said, I am not disappointed by this fragrance in the least. It's very unique and quite modern.

Although this is a predominantly foody fragrance with strong notes of coffee, chai, chocolate, spices and nuts, don't assume that this is a gourmand. Surprisingly Omnia tends to be quite woodsy and the lack of sweetness makes this scent quite masculine, especially in the opening.

Omnia is a rather dark fragrance and strangely sexy too, however it is not your typical sexy, it has more of a mysterious aura. I'm not usually a coffee lover, however in this fragrance the added spices make the scent somewhat exotic and unusual.

I can certainly see this fragrance adapting well to both men and women. It is unfortunate that they have discontinued this fragrance in my country because I feel that unique scents like these should be more readily available.

I must say that although I like this fragrance's subtlety, the lasting power did let me down. Perhaps layering this fragrance with a matching lotion would help with the longevity.
Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 5.0/10
What a dissapointment..
While I had been anticipating to try this frag I was let down twice. First the bottle is shall we say different, & while it is appealing the container itself is plastic. It would have been better if it were glass. Second, I am VERY dissapointed with the longevity of this scent. While it is very nice, & the white chocolate is very smooth, it is somewhat spicy & a little floral. It should be an EDT! As this does not last more than 4 hours on me. Such a waste for a nice fragrance. This gets a neutral from me, more so on the negative side due to the lack of longevity given its suppose to be an EDP!
no longevity
Lovely Scent! I receive a lot of incense.
Green oriental maybe? I do not smell most of the notes they have listed.
Unfortunately It only lasts a couple hours on me.

by Gaukeleya
by Anninii
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Bvlgari

Aqva Amara by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Bvlgari Black by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme Marine (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge by Bvlgari Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bvlgari