Omnia 2003

Omnia by Bvlgari
Bottle Design Fabrice Legros
Omnia is a popular perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2003. The scent is spicy-oriental. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Cardamom, Mandarin orange, Pepper, Saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesClove, Lotus, Almond, Masala chai, Nutmeg, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesGaiac wood, Woody notes, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, White chocolate

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.02.2020.

Reviving a long-lost scent
I've been a fan of Omnia fragrances for a long time. Coral, Pink Sapphire and Crystalline are already in my cupboard. By chance, I came across a sample of Omnia. And it's made ZOOM!
It is 1993, I am sweet 15 and have an even sweeter friend who gives me a small bottle of a perfume. It's called ONLY, sold under the name JULIO IGLESIAS. At that time THE Schnulzensänger par excellence that melts the hearts of our mothers.
The scent is warm, spicy, oriental, soft - like a fluffy blanket that envelops you, warms you, gives you security - exactly what I wanted and needed when I was 15.
The friend moved away, the perfume was empty at some point. I didn't have any money for a new one, but I sniffed at the empty bottle for a long time. A few years later the money was there, but the scent was gone. Again and again I searched the internet for a new edition or an affordable vintage version - in vain. Also various offerers of Duftzwillingen had nothing comparable in the offer.
Then 25 years later I was given a small sample package, including Bulgari's Omnia. One or two swabs of it on my wrist and it was 1993 again - I was 15 again, in my room with cuddly skirt 5 in the CD player, the Bravo girl in my hands, Johnny Depp posters on the walls, too much hairspray, too much kajal and more dreams than brains in my head A quick research showed that the fragrance pyramid of these two perfumes is exactly the same. I found a time machine to spray on, which is probably no longer produced. However, I will stock up sufficiently with remainders.

Sweetgrass
Woods, spices, and a little bit of something sweet
I seem to be having a woody season—probably the only logical answer to the dry, brittle cold wave we're having. Either that or none of the gourmand-y stuff registers with my nose. I didn't even know "white chocolate" has a smell! Omnia gets softer and softer as it develops, never imposing, never harsh. Just *there*, not shouting to get noticed, standing with her head held high.

I just keep sniffing the back of my hand for that lovely creamy sandalwood. This is not the raw wood of Santal 33; this is creamy, powdery, a tad sweet yet not too dry, and just fresh enough to be friendly to the casual sniffer. I'm betting its beauty is the reason why it was discontinued as Mysore sandalwood is now endangered and prohibitively expensive for use in middle-market mainstream fragrance. When I find a bottle, I'll buy it, and hope it passes the family and friends test because this is going to be on me for a while.

If you wanted a woody, spicy yet soft oriental, you could have done a lot worse.

Unique & adult mass-market gourmand
I owned Omnia before I knew anything about gourmand fragrances. The reason I bought it? Quite simply, I liked it. When the SAs at Sephora encouraged me to try Aquolina Pink Sugar, I recoiled on first sniff but I also was intrigued by the sweetness, which was unlike any perfume that I had worn before. So I did my own research, and I ended up with Bvlgari Omnia ... and Escada Magnetism. I've since emptied a bottle of each, and I replaced the Omnia, not the Magnetism.

Omnia's chocolate, coffee, almond, spices, and vanilla are all very well blended. It's sweet, but it's not Pink Sugar. It is a spiced fragrance, but more like a well-mannered chai with almond milk than a classic oriental. A smooth white chocolate is there but it doesn't dominate. This is a gourmand for adults who prefer local coffee & tea houses to Starbucks but also aren't pretentious or cliquish in their patronage. It's a unique, accessible ragrance that could also be worn by men.

Although I have added many gourmands to my collection since those first 2 bottles, when I want a gourmand and I don't know which one, I reach for Omnia. I love Omnia, and it loves me back. Thank you, Alberto Morillas.

beautifully subtle and understated
Despite having fantastic sillage and staying power on me, this one doesn't command my attention the way some of my others do, I'm guessing because it's not loaded with vanilla and/or sugar. This is nice for a change.

What a lovely combination of sharp and smooth spices. I feel like the perfumers really took their time on this one, getting it just right.

And I think fragrance-loving men should all give this one a sniff too. I would enjoy this on a man and not find it feminine in the least, though on me it doesn't smell at all masculine. In my opinion, a true gender-neutral fragrance. And like nothing else I've ever tried.

Sweet and spicy!
Powdery, oriental, full of spices!
Saffron combined with cardamom and ginger give a bitter spicy texture at first .
A few minutes later, changes to a sweet combination of almond, chocolate and woods ...
I do not know exactly what it is, but the flavor has a strong character but powdery and simultaneously emits a woody, slightly spicy aroma.
This fragrance is different, unique and versatile as it has a wide range of flavors and combinations of ingredients.
Sweet and spicy notes alternating play on a woody base.
Quite a good duration.

Rubyred
Went straight over my head/off my wrist
Walking through a woodland, wet and mossy underneath, brushing cardamom leaves aside, hint of ginger and spices. Earthy and woody and softly, gently spicy, wet woodland becomes whispering dry. not sweet (except for the cinnamon) or floral. Very close to the skin. Yeah, good thing you didn't tell anyone about it 'cause it's already gone. It doesn't ever get to anything else other than the ginger and cardamom and woods for me, probably because it's vanished. Every Bvlgari has woeful lasting power on me.

A Hug in a Bottle
The one gourmand that I adore all autumn/winter long. I love coffee and chocolate, in fact all the ingredients are to my 'taste' in one way or another! It's a yummy, spicy, sensual and unusual scent. A bold character and must be tested before purchase, but, hmmmm if you like it you might get addicted.

A cozy hug in a gorgeous bottle. It smells like the best aromas in 'Cafe de Flore' in Paris *memories* The silage is: "yummy, I smell wonderful" and the longevity is great. A warm and unusual treat for those cold days.

Abitvintage
Look at all those spices! Where's the boom, bam, pow?
Coconut! It really surprises me that coconut is not listed in the notes. I was expecting so much more from this. With all the notes listed I was expecting maybe a boom, bam, pow! Oh well, it's pleasant enough...just not impressive. Here's what I get: creamy coconut, lightly spiced, slightly edible. But, wait, where did it go? Ah well, it's nice, just not for me.

Very nice
Ginger is not a favourite spice of mine, but in this perfume it is as gentle as a summer breeze and mixes with the other notes in a very pleasant way. This perfume is so well balanced and well composed. Spicy, sweet and tart in just the right amount. I think that it is suitable for both winter and summer. You don´t have to be afraid to overspray it though it is rather light. It is a beautiful fragrance and I get so many compliments when I wear it.

Omnia
Bvlgari's Omnia is a decadent scent sinfully Prepared with white chocolate
wrapped with nutmeg with whipped cream
with cinnacon with chai floating distantly somewhere reminiscent of Tiramisu cake but the woody notes
show up on me then food scents
( I guess i can put some leaves in my cake hehehehehe)it has two different
sides to this story is it chocolaty?
is it woodsy? the battle of the senses
rages on until i can choose who'll win? my insticnt told me the woods are more
dominate then the chocolate and food notes but i't's a sensual fragrance
allmost smells simular to baiser du dragon but eathier.

by Gaukeleya
by Anninii
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Splendida - Iris d'Or by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Splendida - Tubereuse Mystique by Bvlgari