Omnia Amethyste (2007) Eau de Toilette

Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari

Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen plant juice, Pink grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesHeliotrope, Wood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 25.08.2019

At the right moment
I just got back from vacation. With a new scent in tow, of course. It's kind of become a ritual.
I've never bought a fragrance as "blind" as this time, though. Or better "odorless," my nose is stuffy. And so "without a plan": without knowing suitable occasions, I normally don't buy a new fragrance.
I actually know all the Bvlgari Omnia scents. Indian Garnet has long been one of my favourite perfumes, even though it doesn't have too many followers.
I like to smell Coral and Paraiba, I also liked the green one very much. Crystalline rather less...

But I somehow skipped the purple bottle. Or bypassed? Maybe because I find purple inappropriate for the Omnia series. Kind of mystical, not fresh enough. The other bullets are just for the record. The purple seems inappropriate next to it.

A few days ago my friend and I passed by a perfumery and a new holiday fragrance was waiting for us. Then I suddenly stood in front of the purple bottle and thought to myself: purple is supposed to be my lucky colour of the year, according to a magazine which I recently leafed through in the doctor's waiting room. All right, it was worth a try.

...Having long since arrived outside with my waiting friend, I smelled the test strip and was quite surprised about one. Isn't that how a bottle smelled inside? After a short search I found out that it had been Omnia's amethyst. Surprised at how pleasant and unique this strip smelled, I bought this Bvlgari. Suddenly it was clear to me, why this Omnia is called Amethyste or has the violet color. On the one hand, there is this Omnia known freshness. On the other hand, I perceive something powdery and sweet - unlike the other ominas. That's probably how an amethyst would smell.

I only bought the handbag dispenser so that I could always have it with me, as I already know about the low durability of these fragrances. Without knowing when I'm buying this perfume.
Now that I'm back home, I can hardly smell it on me because I still have a cold. But I'm already looking forward to a free nose and this scent on me. Excited about the scent, the new year and when I will wear it. Lila's gonna be my lucky color.
2.0/10

An Effective Appetite Suppressant
With all due respect to Alberto Morillas, who has produced a couple of decent perfumes in his (perhaps overly?) productive career, Bulgari OMNIA AMETHYSTE is just plain putrid. This reminds me of cheap purple bubble bath. Or maybe a pretend perfume that comes in a doll set?

There seems to be some sort of chemical reaction going on between the iris, the heliotrope and the grapefruit--or maybe it's just my skin--and the product is really a yuck festival, nearly as bad as another Morillas color-coded fragrance, Isabella Rossellini MANIFESTO (which is green for gross).

I really can't find anything redeeming in this one at all. While it does not make me violently ill, OMNIA AMETHYSTE is an effective appetite suppressant, and I would never choose to wear it again. No desire even to finish the sample. Indeed, a positive desire not to--Désolée!
5.0 5.0 6.0/10

A delicate and girly iris and rose blend
Omnia Amethyste is a delicate, pretty 'purple' floral. Nothing to rave home about, but pleasant nonetheless.

This fragrance is a powdery and clean take on iris and rose. Not very complex, but I don't think it needs to be. I believe that Omnia Amethyste would make a lovely gift for young girls just starting out in the world of fragrance. It's basic and inoffensive, perfect for those women who seek a somewhat shy scent.

Reacting on my skin like a bouquet of beautifully arranged flowers, Omnia Amethyste, along with it's incredibly appealing bottle, makes me feel like a sweet, innocent Princess from a far-away land. I probably wouldn't want to feel like this everyday, however when worn every now and then, it awakens the girly side in me.

The lasting power isn't very impressive, however I'm not bothered by it in this case. Although very one-dimensional in its composition, Omnia Amethyste is successful in all its simplicity.

Polite yet luxurious, Omnia Amethyste is exquisite, something that I can imagine people noticing and wanting after smelling it on you. Its airiness is quite possibly its most likable quality.

Jazzy76 18 months ago
A complexe bottle hides a light and juicy fragrance , quite good and feminin , but not particularly special in comparison with the price+3

the only way is up #Fresh21 Challenge
by Evita
by Somebody
by Somebody

Popular Bvlgari

Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Black by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme Marine (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge by Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bvlgari