Omnia Amethyste 2007 Eau de Toilette

Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari
Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPlant juicePlant juice
Pink grapefruitPink grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesIrisIris
RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesHeliotropeHeliotrope
WoodsWoods

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 29.08.2021.

Bayadere
The fragrance for everyday elves
The Omnias are nice and pleasing fellows. Scented delicately and odor-technically they do not really hurt anyone. So, the ideal office fragrances, so to speak;-)

But I think that doesn't quite do them justice. I know, some find them boring and maybe too similar among themselves. I own three Omnias and find for all three occasions to wear: Indian Garnet I like especially in high summer, Chrystalline has become my reading fragrance, which accompanies me through the classics of world literature and Amethyste is my special spring fragrance: to the doctor, shopping, sports....Amethyste always goes. Amethyste is my activity scent, so to speak. It always comes into play when I'm busy.
The only drawback is its delicacy and cuddliness. Who moves a lot outdoors, may rather reach for Lehmann's Lilac. There is more of everything: More lilac (respectively, the iris mentioned here, but actually smells like lilac), more green and more cream. Even in the fiercest spring storm, you perceive yourself, fragrance-wise!

Who now believes that Amethyste is the fragrance for down-to-earth women of today, is not wrong, but also not quite right. Many of the things mentioned are for me rather duty than freestyle and there I am certainly not the only one. Amethyste is able to make everyday things seem easy. When I wear it, I feel young (again), girlish, elated and elfish. Even the stupid tax return doesn't bother me anymore :-) I transform myself, so to speak, imaginarily into the Sugarplum Fairy (from Tchaikovsky's ballet The Nutcracker). The Sugarplum Fairy is the soloist role for young up-and-coming dancers, where they present their skills in front of a large audience for the first time. Step combinations that require a solid technique are presented in a wondrously light, soloistic manner. To a music that enchants even non-classical lovers. You don't have to be a ballet dancer to create this atmosphere. The right perfume can also make the difficulties and stumbling blocks on the stage of everyday life seem miraculously light. For me, this perfume is Amethyste!
Best wishes
I tried this fragrance years ago and it touched me so. Not only did it smell wonderful to me, but it was like it was what I was looking for, like it understood me inwardly. As if a buried deep longing in my heart would be seen and fulfilled by him. of course. it was very unusual. i think he is very tender with this fragrance, very benevolent, and yet not pushy, like a kind person who understands you and keeps you safe. a togetherness. you and me. and he sees you and accompanies you as you are. deeply. I was possessed by this scent, but unfortunately it smelled on my skin quite differently than on the paper, that was very bad for me. I didn't buy it then even though I smelled it again and again

Tamavanjava
A reminder of my younger days
I used to wear this perfume in college, and man it was lovely. It‘s feminine and classy, it‘s a lady that knows where to go in life.
I decided to buy a new bottle yesterday and its effect on me is still the same.
At the right moment
I just got back from vacation. With a new scent in tow, of course. It's kind of become a ritual.
I've never bought a fragrance as "blind" as this time, though. Or better "odorless," my nose is stuffy. And so "without a plan": without knowing suitable occasions, I normally don't buy a new fragrance.
I actually know all the Bvlgari Omnia scents. Indian Garnet has long been one of my favourite perfumes, even though it doesn't have too many followers.
I like to smell Coral and Paraiba, I also liked the green one very much. Crystalline rather less...

But I somehow skipped the purple bottle. Or bypassed? Maybe because I find purple inappropriate for the Omnia series. Kind of mystical, not fresh enough. The other bullets are just for the record. The purple seems inappropriate next to it.

A few days ago my friend and I passed by a perfumery and a new holiday fragrance was waiting for us. Then I suddenly stood in front of the purple bottle and thought to myself: purple is supposed to be my lucky colour of the year, according to a magazine which I recently leafed through in the doctor's waiting room. All right, it was worth a try.

...Having long since arrived outside with my waiting friend, I smelled the test strip and was quite surprised about one. Isn't that how a bottle smelled inside? After a short search I found out that it had been Omnia's amethyst. Surprised at how pleasant and unique this strip smelled, I bought this Bvlgari. Suddenly it was clear to me, why this Omnia is called Amethyste or has the violet color. On the one hand, there is this Omnia known freshness. On the other hand, I perceive something powdery and sweet - unlike the other ominas. That's probably how an amethyst would smell.

I only bought the handbag dispenser so that I could always have it with me, as I already know about the low durability of these fragrances. Without knowing when I'm buying this perfume.
Now that I'm back home, I can hardly smell it on me because I still have a cold. But I'm already looking forward to a free nose and this scent on me. Excited about the scent, the new year and when I will wear it. Lila's gonna be my lucky color.

An Effective Appetite Suppressant
With all due respect to Alberto Morillas, who has produced a couple of decent perfumes in his (perhaps overly?) productive career, Bulgari OMNIA AMETHYSTE is just plain putrid. This reminds me of cheap purple bubble bath. Or maybe a pretend perfume that comes in a doll set?

There seems to be some sort of chemical reaction going on between the iris, the heliotrope and the grapefruit--or maybe it's just my skin--and the product is really a yuck festival, nearly as bad as another Morillas color-coded fragrance, Isabella Rossellini MANIFESTO (which is green for gross).

I really can't find anything redeeming in this one at all. While it does not make me violently ill, OMNIA AMETHYSTE is an effective appetite suppressant, and I would never choose to wear it again. No desire even to finish the sample. Indeed, a positive desire not to--Désolée!

A delicate and girly iris and rose blend
Omnia Amethyste is a delicate, pretty 'purple' floral. Nothing to rave home about, but pleasant nonetheless.

This fragrance is a powdery and clean take on iris and rose. Not very complex, but I don't think it needs to be. I believe that Omnia Amethyste would make a lovely gift for young girls just starting out in the world of fragrance. It's basic and inoffensive, perfect for those women who seek a somewhat shy scent.

Reacting on my skin like a bouquet of beautifully arranged flowers, Omnia Amethyste, along with it's incredibly appealing bottle, makes me feel like a sweet, innocent Princess from a far-away land. I probably wouldn't want to feel like this everyday, however when worn every now and then, it awakens the girly side in me.

The lasting power isn't very impressive, however I'm not bothered by it in this case. Although very one-dimensional in its composition, Omnia Amethyste is successful in all its simplicity.

Polite yet luxurious, Omnia Amethyste is exquisite, something that I can imagine people noticing and wanting after smelling it on you. Its airiness is quite possibly its most likable quality.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
A complexe jewel bottle hides a quite bitter and particular fragrance,but not so special in comparison with the high price.Average sillage.

the only way is up #Fresh21 Challenge
by Somebody
by Marzipan67
by Marzipan67

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Kobraa by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Wood Neroli by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari