Omnia Coral 2012Eau de Toilette

Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari
Bottle Design Fabrice Legros
Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Goji berry
Heart Notes Heart NotesHibiscus, Waterlily
Base Notes Base NotesPomegranate, Cedarwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 05.02.2021.

Mina33
Summer, palm trees, sunshine, can it be any more beautiful....
...with you alone, what can be more beautiful. :-D
This fragrance is just so blindly jumped into my shopping cart, because in the description was something about beach and sea and vacation. Since I ordered something anyway, the still came along and I had again this damn luck with my perfume blind purchases. I love it and it does indeed smell like beach, sea and holiday to me with something great creamy in the base which makes me go crazy for this scent. That creaminess reminds me of an ice cream cocktail at a beach bar. I could wear it up and down, especially in spring and summer and I'm already annoyed that I bought the smallest size. It also lasts for an incredibly long time. If I spray it on early, I can still smell it in the evening and on clothes I can even smell it after machine washing (30 degrees). The sillage is medium, doesn't fill rooms but close people definitely notice it. I could rave about it all day and will definitely get the biggest bottle soon, although I find the 30 ml visually the most beautiful. :-) Oh well, I think it's suitable for everyday wear but also great for going out.

Agreeable, gasp, but...
This perfume smells like its notes, which are agreeable but they don't seem to have come from the earth. Bvlgaria did a decent job though because my nose isn't closing (yet) and I'm not sneezing (so far)--just suffocating a bit and wanting air. Washing this off and replacing it with something from D.S. & Durga whose ingredients have seen soil before. I know. Boston Ivy, my first D S & D love.

Tar
Something disappeared from the sea
The scent begins with a light green caress, but after a few minutes it is exhaling a creamy-green fragrance, light and airy. I totally get the sea-connected, coral-like feeling, but after a half hour the fume is exactly the same characterless, synthetic one as many others.

KimJongKimJong 1 year ago
Tomboy sister of Versace Yellow Diamond. Clean musk and cozy cedar pencil shavings topped with juicy pomegranate. Light fruity than flowery.

by Blödel
by Thecombad
by Peaches
by Peaches

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Kobraa by Bvlgari Splendida - Iris d'Or by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari