Omnia Coral 2012 Eau de Toilette

Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari
Bottle Design Fabrice Legros
Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH.

BergamotBergamot
HibiscusHibiscus
PomegranatePomegranate

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 10.01.2022.

Very disappointed
I ordered the fragrance because of the scents, especially the pomegranate, and the good reviews.

When the fragrance then arrived, I had to first determine that the flacon of the basic idea is very nice, but unfortunately of the processing is very cheap (in my eyes).
Since the fragrance is comparatively rather expensive, in my perception, I hoped for more.

Then probably the fragrance, have a lot to offer, right?
Well, when I sprayed the fragrance, my first thought was, that smells like perfumed vacuum cleaner bag - does anyone still know?

After that, it is very floral to soapy, with a slightly acrid note which reminds me of pepper.

And so the fragrance remains with me, of the pomegranate I perceive unfortunately nothing.

Unfortunately, for me a flop, I hope that the fragrance I like maybe sometime when I have reached a certain age. Or I give the fragrance to my mother on.
ParfumPauli
Have I finally found THE summer scent for me?
As an absolute fan of sweet perfumes, I have a hard time with summer fragrances.
I want to smell fresh and clean but also do not have to completely abandon sweetness. And that's where Omnia Coral comes into play.

It starts fruity. The berries can be clearly perceived. They are "pleasant" berries not as shrill as raspberries or currants. They give the fragrance a subtle but still juicy sweetness. In addition, there is something floral. Probably the water lily, because I can perceive something floral slightly aquatic. And that's basically the scent: fruity, floral and a touch aquatic. Smells but definitely more exciting than this description suggests!

What convinces me about this fragrance is that it does not wear off. It's not like after a while you're just left with some random light floral base. No, the scent impression you get when you first spray it lingers and throughout wearing it I felt fresh. I can imagine that on hot hopefully soon to come summer days, this fragrance is really great to wear. Because that's my ideal idea of a good summer scent... when it's so hot that everyone is sweating and you still smell like you just showered. And from the impression so far, I suspect you could pull that off with Omnia Coral. Missing only the summer to test.
Mina33
Summer, palm trees, sunshine, can it be any more beautiful....
...with you alone, what can be more beautiful. :-D
This fragrance is just so blindly jumped into my shopping cart, because in the description was something about beach and sea and vacation. Since I ordered something anyway, the still came along and I had again this damn luck with my perfume blind purchases. I love it and it does indeed smell like beach, sea and holiday to me with something great creamy in the base which makes me go crazy for this scent. That creaminess reminds me of an ice cream cocktail at a beach bar. I could wear it up and down, especially in spring and summer and I'm already annoyed that I bought the smallest size. It also lasts for an incredibly long time. If I spray it on early, I can still smell it in the evening and on clothes I can even smell it after machine washing (30 degrees). The sillage is medium, doesn't fill rooms but close people definitely notice it. I could rave about it all day and will definitely get the biggest bottle soon, although I find the 30 ml visually the most beautiful. :-) Oh well, I think it's suitable for everyday wear but also great for going out.

Agreeable, gasp, but...
This perfume smells like its notes, which are agreeable but they don't seem to have come from the earth. Bvlgaria did a decent job though because my nose isn't closing (yet) and I'm not sneezing (so far)--just suffocating a bit and wanting air. Washing this off and replacing it with something from D.S. & Durga whose ingredients have seen soil before. I know. Boston Ivy, my first D S & D love.

Tar
Something disappeared from the sea
The scent begins with a light green caress, but after a few minutes it is exhaling a creamy-green fragrance, light and airy. I totally get the sea-connected, coral-like feeling, but after a half hour the fume is exactly the same characterless, synthetic one as many others.

KimJongKimJong 2 years ago
Tomboy sister of Versace Yellow Diamond. Clean musk and cozy cedar pencil shavings topped with juicy pomegranate. Light fruity than flowery.

by Blödel
by Thecombad
by Peaches
by Peaches

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Kobraa by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Splendida - Tubereuse Mystique by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari