Omnia Crystalline (2005) Eau de Toilette

Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari
Bottle Design: Fabrice Legros
Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) (Bvlgari)
Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) (Bvlgari)

Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2005. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesBamboo
Heart Notes Heart NotesLotus, Nashi pear
Base Notes Base NotesBalsa wood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 18.02.2019

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 4.0/10 Longevity 4.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
The beautiful illusion of the powder veil
PROLOG
"Only at the end of the road will you know who you really are." Ribbana

My inner turmoil seems to be driving me crazy. But I look into the light.

The shimmering of the light drives me crazy.

And that's where I see him. My new roommate. A ladybug who fell in love with the flower pattern of my tablecloth.

Crazy, lost and hopelessly in love, I feel sorry for him for creating an illusion in his supposedly small world. An illusion that is ultimately nothing but a disreputable wallpaper. An illusion that is both a curse and a blessing. An illusion that can mean life or death for him.

The next day at work I realize how much I miss the colleague who sat behind me and laughed all the time. Who made the best of everything, no matter what.

My boss really liked her, too, you know. I, on the other hand, with my black hair, am usually the black sheep for him.

But I just remember somehow the colleague who always wore Omnia Crystalline. The fragrance embodies the purity of her heart with a great perwool bamboo fragrance that is really not mainstream. Because God doesn't know that the colleague was either.

Crazy enough I discover the scent in the evening in the green temple on offer. Do you know the feeling to smell a scent and to perceive the illusion of a memory?

I perceive the warmth, the beauty and the illusion of this beautiful powder veil that seems to embrace me and try to give me a message.

Somehow I have to think of the snail at a water hydrant that saved its life on a hot summer day by the wet water hydrant itself.

And I wonder if some dreams are nothing but crazy illusions. Things we can achieve or not.

Who can save us, but when they are nightmares, rob our days and our nights.

But maybe we should all do it like the little ladybird and the snail and only make dreams and illusions that give our days more energy instead of stealing it from us.

And some who save us.

And so I took the scent with me and put it on right at work. So that I can leave my boss in the illusion that not the black sheep, but the funny colleague enters the room.
EPILOG
"He who has a vision has strength.
You don't live unless you live for something."
Author unknown
Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
Crystal clear floral
This fragrance for me was very different after I spent the day smelling many fragrances that were partcularly 'perfumey'. Omnia Crystalline is more watery than anything. It's refreshing, light and oceanic.

I'll start by saying that floral aquatics don't suit my skin chemistry nor my personality, but with that being said, I can appreciate them and in some instances, I do rather like them.

I'm on the fence in regards to Omnia Crystalline. It opened nicely on my skin with a delicious pear note and watery lotus, however the tea note is particularly strong which doesn't agree with my nose.

Throughout the transformation on the skin, Omnia Crystalline becomes ever so slightly soapy and clean. I must admit that if this fragrance was overwhelming or heavy I'd probably detest it, but in this case, seeming that it is so delicate and light, it is very pleasant.

The lasting strength is pretty good, excellent for such a light scent. The warm weather I've heard really brings out the beauty of this fragrance. I'll be interested to see how it fairs in Summer at the end of this year.

Jazzy76 7 months ago
Really "cristalline", pure and bright. A zen scent . Unfortunately the sillage is weak and the design bottle isn't so ergonomic. High price.+1
Bottle 5.0

by Schnuffi
by Guitarra
by Guitarra

Popular Bvlgari

Aqva Amara by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Bvlgari Black by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme Marine (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge by Bvlgari Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bvlgari