Omnia Crystalline 2005 Eau de Toilette

Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari
Bottle Design Fabrice Legros
Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2005. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBambooBamboo
Heart Notes Heart NotesLotusLotus
Nashi pearNashi pear
Base Notes Base NotesBalsa woodBalsa wood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 18.07.2021.

Spring, the 10 minutes variant
I love this fragrance. Fresh, friendly, the perfect spring perfume that everyone likes (or rather, no one would hate the scent). However, on my skin and clothes it fades away after max fifteen minutes. I know it's just an eau de toilette but still, it's completely gone even though I douse myself with it in the morning.
Great!
So fresh (woody fresh), so clean, so unobtrusive, but still exceptional. Even though this scent is not my very, very favorite, if I had to choose a single scent for the rest of my life, I would choose Omnia Crystalline, because this scent would not bother anyone, but still has a particularity for me that it is easily recognizable.
This fragrance is the only one I can wear when I feel bad.

Unfortunately, this fragrance does not last longer than 4 h on my skin, but the scent is sooo beautiful that I almost do not care about the rest. With body lotion keeps this fragrance much better.
Linthebottle
Like under a waterfall...
A very beautiful fragrance: I imagine I'm standing under a waterfall in nature, freshness, vastness, from one side comes a light floral fragrance slowly over, I look to the side, beautiful white and purple flowers.
This is how it smells: fresh, like cold clear water, then a floral slowly comes over. Very nice fragrance!
Only the bottle is impractical
Not only for the summer
For me, the most beautiful, fresh scent for the summer, when the temperatures rise to over 30 degrees. When all the others are too much for me, then I reach for this one. A wonderful refreshment. not a light little water, you definitely notice him, but he is and always remains extremely pleasant.
If crystals were to have a scent, it would have to be like this one. In any case, fresh mixed with a small dose of green and wood. Great mixture.
Have him a few days ago on a frost day tried....and I must say, even in winter , or on cold days absolutely portable. He does not go down despite the cold, the scent is perceptible and develops really beautifully.
A perfume that you should not underestimate.

Ignorabilis
Very zen and green, great for work!
This is a really clean, very green scent!
It has a soapy, almost laundry vibe to it and you really smell the bamboo note.
Very safe choice for the office since it's quite inoffensive while still being more on the mature side.

While I feel this type of fragrance doesn't really suit me, I think I would really like smelling this on other people!
FlirtyFlower
The beautiful illusion of the powder veil
PROLOG
"Only at the end of the road will you know who you really are." Ribbana

My inner turmoil seems to be driving me crazy. But I look into the light.

The shimmering of the light drives me crazy.

And that's where I see him. My new roommate. A ladybug who fell in love with the flower pattern of my tablecloth.

Crazy, lost and hopelessly in love, I feel sorry for him for creating an illusion in his supposedly small world. An illusion that is ultimately nothing but a disreputable wallpaper. An illusion that is both a curse and a blessing. An illusion that can mean life or death for him.

The next day at work I realize how much I miss the colleague who sat behind me and laughed all the time. Who made the best of everything, no matter what.

My boss really liked her, too, you know. I, on the other hand, with my black hair, am usually the black sheep for him.

But I just remember somehow the colleague who always wore Omnia Crystalline. The fragrance embodies the purity of her heart with a great perwool bamboo fragrance that is really not mainstream. Because God doesn't know that the colleague was either.

Crazy enough I discover the scent in the evening in the green temple on offer. Do you know the feeling to smell a scent and to perceive the illusion of a memory?

I perceive the warmth, the beauty and the illusion of this beautiful powder veil that seems to embrace me and try to give me a message.

Somehow I have to think of the snail at a water hydrant that saved its life on a hot summer day by the wet water hydrant itself.

And I wonder if some dreams are nothing but crazy illusions. Things we can achieve or not.

Who can save us, but when they are nightmares, rob our days and our nights.

But maybe we should all do it like the little ladybird and the snail and only make dreams and illusions that give our days more energy instead of stealing it from us.

And some who save us.

And so I took the scent with me and put it on right at work. So that I can leave my boss in the illusion that not the black sheep, but the funny colleague enters the room.
EPILOG
"He who has a vision has strength.
You don't live unless you live for something."
Author unknown

Crystal clear floral
This fragrance for me was very different after I spent the day smelling many fragrances that were partcularly 'perfumey'. Omnia Crystalline is more watery than anything. It's refreshing, light and oceanic.

I'll start by saying that floral aquatics don't suit my skin chemistry nor my personality, but with that being said, I can appreciate them and in some instances, I do rather like them.

I'm on the fence in regards to Omnia Crystalline. It opened nicely on my skin with a delicious pear note and watery lotus, however the tea note is particularly strong which doesn't agree with my nose.

Throughout the transformation on the skin, Omnia Crystalline becomes ever so slightly soapy and clean. I must admit that if this fragrance was overwhelming or heavy I'd probably detest it, but in this case, seeming that it is so delicate and light, it is very pleasant.

The lasting strength is pretty good, excellent for such a light scent. The warm weather I've heard really brings out the beauty of this fragrance. I'll be interested to see how it fairs in Summer at the end of this year.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Really "cristalline", pure and bright. A zen scent . Unfortunately the sillage is weak and the design bottle isn't so ergonomic. High price.

by Zora
by Zora
by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
Ihr Lieben, ich schicke Euch sommerliche Grüße vom Wörthersee!:-))
by LaVioletta
by Liebmausdana
by Schnuffi
by Schnuffi

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Splendida - Iris d'Or by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Wood Neroli by Bvlgari