Omnia Green Jade (2008)

Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari
Bottle Design: Fabrice Legros

Omnia Green Jade is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2008. The scent is fresh-green. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen mandarin, Spring water
Heart Notes Heart NotesPear blossom, Jasmine, White peony
Base Notes Base NotesBlond woods, Musk, Pistachio

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 06.09.2019

MisskMissk 8 years ago

„Crisp and green floral”

SherapopSherapop 7 years ago
7.5 7.5 7.5 2.0/10

Under conditions of extreme distress, animals will seek refuge in comfort food and exhibit irrational eating patterns
With OMNIA GREEN JADE, Alberto "Chemical Albie" Morillas finally made a believer out of me: in induction. Three out of three green liquids created by him induce feelings of queasiness and anxiety in me. Three out of three OMNIA edts which I have tried have been less than FB-worthy, to put it mildly.

Clearly, Mr. Morillas and I represent a perfume marriage made in hell. As he is the creator also of both MANIFESTO and INTUITION, in addition to HOT COUTURE and AQUA DI GIO, I can say that we have deeply conflicting chemistries. But that's okay, since not everyone is meant for everyone. There are people who like and even love each of these compositions, including OMNIA GREEN JADE.

As for me, I was driven by my trial (literally...) of this fragrance to go eat a packet of Sugar Babies. It's true, then, it appears, what I learned back in Psych 101: under conditions of extreme distress, animals will seek refuge in comfort food and often exhibit irrational eating patterns. Désolée!
5.0 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Stylish green scent
Who could think that pistachio could be so attractive in a perfume? I certainly did not think so until I tried this little gem with its unusual composition of fragrant peony, woods and of course very sophisticated and delicious pistachio. Green Jade captures the allure of green, floral and refreshing without being too sharp. It is certainly a summer scent for me and it does smell lovely and natural but surprisingly it does not remind me of a natural wilderness. Green Jade rather captures the modern and fashionable style of an urban environment. It is all about balance and moderation. The composition never appears too strong or overpowering but provides a lovely but discreet aura of sophistication that feels both, modern and chic.

The fragrance opens with lovely notes of mandarin orange. The pistachio note is quite noticeable right from the start. The heart notes develop into a nice bouquet of peonies and jasmine. The pistachio note still shines through and gives the composition depth and warmth. The dry down is mostly woods and of course the pistachio again.

Bvlgari certainly created a nice and easy to wear scent. It is perfect on a hot summer day for going out to shops or to restaurants or even to a business meeting. The perfume has close to the skin sillage but I do get compliments while wearing it. I re-apply it throughout a day multiple times though. The longevity is not that great.
5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Crisp and green floral
I usually detest floral aquatics. They always seem too acidic or too sythetic to my nose. Omnia Green Jade was a nice change, something that if I was given it as a gift, I would definitely wear it every now and then.

Somewhat similar to other fresh, green scents on the market, like Miss Dior Cherie L'eau and Versace Versense, Omnia Green Jade embraces the new, modernistic and very popular Summer scents of today. Although it is nowhere near unique, I do like this fragrance.

Simplistic in its nature, it's nothing out of the ordinary, but it is rather pleasant. Fresh and 'cucumbery' in some ways, it seems like more of a clean, musky and green Spring scent rather than a scent for Summer. Although I have mentioned above that it isn't as synthetic as other floral aquatics, I will mention that there is a subtle green chemical note hidden in the heart, that can be unpleasant when inhaling deeply.

I was only beginning to enjoy this fragrance when it began to fade rather quickly, showing poor signs of longevity. I am somewhat disappointed in the whole Omnia series for this reason alone.
4.0/10

A flanker's flanker
I sampled this at Macy's when it was launched. I used a heavy hand, and I thought it was stifling. Duh!

Now, a couple years later, I dabbed rather than sprayed. I get a clean & green top, and I clearly sense the pistachio and peony. Unfortunately the jasmine doesn't sit well with me and this goes cloying, irritating even. At
least I didn't spray this time!

I adore the original Omnia, but I don't understand the place of this flanker in the Omnia line - it's out of place. In fact, I think none of the flankers in the line are true to the original, although I also adore Omnia Crystalline.

I usually love Alberto Morillas's creations. This isn't one of them.

Feb

by Liebmausdana
by Odinia
by Odinia

Popular Bvlgari

Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Black by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme Marine (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge by Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bvlgari